Captain America's costume (spoilers).

Fun piece of movie trivia; I got in a fist fight with the Captain America actor (Chris Evans) in high school. He won. (In the sense that I was the one that came away with a shiner, not him.) :(

Now I can say I got beat up by Captain America! [party]

Fun piece of movie trivia; I got in a fist fight with the Captain America actor (Chris Evans) in high school. He won. (In the sense that I was the one that came away with a shiner, not him.) :(

Now I can say I got beat up by Captain America! [party]
I don't know which is more embarrassing; the fact that Captain America is being played by the wimpy guy from American Pie - that is where I've heard this guy's name before, right? - or that you got beat up by said wimp.

Uhh dude not the wimpy guy from American Pie. The buff generic looking dude from Not Another Teen Movie, he also played the Flame in Fantastic Four. He was also in The Losers

Uhh dude not the wimpy guy from American Pie. The buff generic looking dude from Not Another Teen Movie, he also played the Flame in Fantastic Four. He was also in The Losers
Jensen from The Losers? Okay then, I like him. You may feel proud getting whooped by him.

Sigh. There aren't any tough guys anymore. Just these skinny, male models.

I like it. I just think the helmet is a little Stalhelmy.
I'm more concerned with what they'll do about Zemo.

Top Bottom