Legions

Kael

Deity
Question from here:
How does the stack battle work? Can you choose the target in the other stack yourself, or is it like in Civ4, the best defender is attacked?
Has the AI been changed?

And again, as usual probably: :goodjob:.

Blimey. I was wondering when the first stacking mod would appear, and as it seems, it was the first thing that happened.

Question from here:

And again, as usual probably: :goodjob:.

Yes, the best defender is selected. But, it is worth noting that this isn't a source code mod. The biggest handicap is that the UI doesn't compensate for the stacked units well. IN Civ5 you had icons for each of the units in a stack and mouseover help showing all the units in a plot you were examining. Those don't exist here.

So it isn't good for 20-30 units in a stack like Civ4 unit levels. But it is really nice for being able to have 4-5 units moving together without having to fight with stepping around each other.

Wow. Already??

Awesome, and great to see you're still at it, Kael XD

I 2nd that.
You have a mod for a game that came out today?
How much effort have you put into this?
Of did you have a beta copy to work with earlier?

Of did you have a beta copy to work with earlier?
Look in the manual... Kael (and most of the FfH2 team, plus various other modders, like Dale) was one of the playtesters. ;)

Cheers, LT.

I predicted the first mod posted on CFC would be something like this.

Even though I don't yet have Civ 5- :goodjob: Kael!

Look in the manual... Kael (and most of the FfH2 team, plus various other modders, like Dale) was one of the playtesters. ;)

Cheers, LT.

Yep, I've got a couple mods posted in the browser too if anyone's interested. :)

You'll find them posted at WePlayCiv. Come on, don't you know me at all? ;)

PS: Sorry Kael for filling your thread.

I wasn't considering getting civ 5 (since it lack things like religions.), but if more mods like this start coming out, I'll definitely have more interest. :)

Well, this has the distinction of being the very first mod for Civ5.
Maker of the best and most famous Civ4 mod, maker of the first Civ5 mod, and hopefully will repeat the sucess of FfH in a radicaly different format.

Well, this has the distinction of being the very first mod for Civ5.
Maker of the best and most famous Civ4 mod, maker of the first Civ5 mod, and hopefully will repeat the sucess of FfH in a radicaly different format.

There were lots of other mods created before release (the tutorial was the first Civ5 mod created, and then the PAX and E3 demo maps). And there were other mods on the hub before we could upload to it too. Kael was one cog (a valuable cog too) in the mod development circle.

He's the distinction of the first CFC mod for Civ5 though. ;)

:blush:
I haven't looked at the mod hub as I have only the demo. I guess that is what i get for wanting to wait for a patch or two before ordering it.

Yep, I've got a couple mods posted in the browser too if anyone's interested. :)

Got those too.. sweet maps. Way to start off with a bang

Re Pickly: I'm sure religions will come in a mod, or an expansion.. I'm betting they left out some things to have good draws for the expansion packs. I can see it now, Civ 5: THE HOLY WARS

Top Bottom