Restrictions on Tribe Choices?

Would you like to see these restrictions on the available Tribes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No agris is the best compromisse. So stop this here and create the map.
I think we will start very fast.

I think a new poll is needed.

Boahh, you will more and more like people in CIFO :D

;)
That must be another site where they like to do polls?

I don't necessarily like polls, but I do like them done properly. :)

CIFO=Civforum
Another site, which love Polls and many discussions.

Ah, thank you. :) Maybe I should switch sides. We seem to have lost a lot of players.

Ah, thank you. :) Maybe I should switch sides. We seem to have lost a lot of players.

Well, the Knights' Brotherhood started with 6 and still has all 6 players on board... :goodjob:
We will go together on this Noble Quest and either find the Holy Grail, or die trying! Jawohl! :king:

Sir Lanzelot

I'm not sure why you think "No Agris" is bordrline. Do you mean because of the votes in the polls? I have to be honest here. Your poll was not very good. It did not list the proper options, that's why I chose "free choice". I would change my vote, as I'm sure others would too.

A lack of synchronization is always a problem. :(
No agris is a clear borderline, because i can easy determine which civ is agri. Which AA UU is "agressive" leaves room for interpretation. Both polls leave some room for interpretation, too. The results are near the critical 50/50 border, and people tend to change their mind. So depending on the discussions in the last weeks no agris is best solution.

Don't like your poll, PaGe. I don't make polls at CIFO, you should have asked me or someone here to make a poll for you.

Well, the Knights' Brotherhood started with 6 and still has all 6 players on board... :goodjob:
We will go together on this Noble Quest and either find the Holy Grail, or die trying! Jawohl! :king:

Sir Lanzelot

Well...

Didn't you have a problem recruiting players? :D
How many of your six are making posts? 3? :goodjob:
I'm not saying we still don't have our 11 members, I mean the amount that post. No one has quit.

"either find the Holy Grail, or die trying!" Yeah, isn't that the name of a Fitty Cent CD? :)

Don't like your poll, PaGe. I don't make polls at CIFO, you should have asked me or someone here to make a poll for you.
The polls should be comparabel, else we would have two results and the FOUR have to decide,. what mustn' be the best fit.

Cyc - with these endless discussions, we will have enough time to even reproduce and father some more players before this game starts :lol:

templar_x

:rotfl: :lmao:

This poll ended October 13th! I assumed discussion was over. Our poll to pick the allowed Tribes is concluding! Who keeps extending this stuff? :D

Well...

How many of your six are making posts? 3? :goodjob:

Just look at the current poll results... :D

100% of the Knights' Brotherhood already participated, compared to 2 people from the Eagles... (I guess that's the advantage that a totalitarian regime has over a Democracy... :lol:)

Sir Lanzelot

:rotfl: :lmao:

This poll ended October 13th! I assumed discussion was over. Our poll to pick the allowed Tribes is concluding! Who keeps extending this stuff? :D

I won't be voting in any of these, btw, because I don't care. Have agri tribes, don't have agri tribes - allow AA UU's, don't allow them - it doesn't matter to me.

Thank you for posting, AutomatedTeller. We don't see very many DGers post here. Any contributions from our team is appreciated.

Ok, from what I've gathered from CivForums (CIFO), it looks like no Agri Tribes are allowed and that might be the only restriction. Persia appears to be approved now, and the option that more than one team can play the same Tribe is open to acceptance. These are tentative decisions.

Top Bottom