CIV Gold - Download Links

Does anyone have another download link? Or an torrent of it? I tried with 3 browsers (IE, FF, Opera), always popup blocker turned off but download doesn't work.

alas no one seems to care

alas no one seems to care

You have to wait for Wyz with something like reuploading the mod
Unfortunately he is very busy recently...

I have a problem with CIV4 Gold version 5.0
I download and install it but everytime I click on the .exe it just installs it again.
Also it doesn't show up on the load mod screen.
Help?!

Can anybody gimme a link? thanks

Ah, so the final version has been lost. That's too bad. But thanks for posting and Merry Christmas! :)

Downloaded Civ 5.0.exe but Windows Smartscreen (?) prevents it from running, as it's 'not safe'... *facepalm*

I downloaded Civ Gold through this link: http://civ4ccp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/civ4ccp/Beyond The Sword Library/CIV Gold/

Had just started up this mod, and was browsing through leaders. I selected the Ottomans. There was a third leader that had a purple square in place of a leader icon, and I selected this, which caused the game to crash.
Yeah, while the SVN version might had some smallish updates after the 5.2 release, it probably also introduced some errors like this.
It's probably a small typo/mistake in the artdefines, so it checks the LH in the wrong path.
AFAIK most development stopped after 5.2.

I see. Is that link you just posted more up to date than the one I linked?
My upload is the latest official release, called 5.2 by the original team.
Your link is to revision 634, which is probably the last commit to the SVN (?)
Didn't check it, but doesn't really matter, as AFAIK there wasn't any big updates after 5.2.
On the other hand it is entirely possible that the bug with the Ottoman leader was introduced after the release.

My upload is the latest official release, called 5.2 by the original team.
Your link is to revision 634, which is probably the last commit to the SVN (?)
Didn't check it, but doesn't really matter, as AFAIK there wasn't any big updates after 5.2.
On the other hand it is entirely possible that the bug with the Ottoman leader was introduced after the release.
Who are the leaders and their civilizations

If someone still read in this thread, can someone give other links to download newest versions? since the links posted above is down. Thank you

Top Bottom