Wikileaks: Obama & Bush Administration Plan the Transfer of Power Prior to the 2008 Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

civman110

Immortal
"WikiLeaks has released a new batch of leaked emails, containing messages sent to and from Barack Obama prior to his inauguration."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-email...o=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

"The emails show a transition plan being worked on before the 2008 election had taken place. According to an attached memo in one of the emails, Obama was already discussing his transition to office with members of the Bush Administration, including then-Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson, prior to the election.

As you have observed in your interactions with Secretary Paulson, he is apparently eager to involve you and your transition team extensively in his policy choices following the election.

Another attached memo acknowledges that it was unusual to start the transition process so soon.

We are now at the point of deciding how to staff economic policy during the transition, who should be the point of contact with Treasury and how to blend the transition and campaign economic policy talent.

Normally these decisions could be made after the election, and ideally after the selection of a National Economic Advisor, but, of course, these are not normal times." http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/10/20/wikileaks-releases-first-batch-president-obamas-emails/

The lists can be viewed in full at the “attachements” tab here.

Don't worry though. Obama is liberal. He knows all the lefty buzzwords. Hillary does too.

Last edited:
Normally these decisions could be made after the election, and ideally after the selection of a National Economic Advisor, but, of course, these are not normal times.

Really? I know that candidates for the presidency are briefed on national security prior to the election. It doesn't seem remarkable that transition discussions might start around the same time.

So are you going to rebel or what? Nah? Okay, thanks for your time.

No, not at all. I have a good idea what's going to happen. It's you leftys that aren't going to be happy.

Really? I know that candidates for the presidency are briefed on national security prior to the election. It doesn't seem remarkable that transition discussions might start around the same time.

I posted this on here probably a year, or so ago. I suspect this guy is a Black Panther, but I'm not sure. This video was made prior to Obama being elected and he said the Bushs and Clintons chose Obama to be President.

Last edited:
Were these Wikileaked emails coming from a private White House email server? No?

Then I wonder why Hillary might ever want a private email server?

Congratulations. You've manipulated Jolly Roger into making a sardonic comment.

In the history of the world, few people have accomplished a feat of linguistic legerdemain as you, friend. Jolly Roger has long been thought to be one of CFC's most serious and humorless posters, but you have managed to manipulate that left-wing sycophant into making a wry comment.

Take a bow, sir!

Congratulations. You've manipulated Jolly Roger into making a sardonic comment.

In the history of the world, few people have accomplished a feat of linguistic legerdemain as you, friend. Jolly Roger has long been thought to be one of CFC's most serious and humorless posters, but you have managed to manipulate that left-wing sycophant into making a wry comment.

Take a bow, sir!

The point of his joke is that the left is going to remain in power forever. He's not concerned, whether or not corruption took place as long as the left remains in power. A common sycophantic theme among those on the left.

The Bush's and Clinton's also manipulated you all unlike anything the world has ever seen because they're aware of your sycophantic nature.

Take a bow, sir!

Last edited:
Linguistic legerdemain-believing sycophant.

I've been called worse.

Were these Wikileaked emails coming from a private White House email server? No?

Then I wonder why Hillary might ever want a private email server?

Do you know anything about information security? Whether an email server is 'private' has nothing to do with anything. Email is either secure, or not.

It sure does matter if it is private in that it has no physical connection outside of the White House.

lefties control everything but they will be in for a surprise on 11/8 because it will turn out they dont control everything unless they win which will prove that they control everything

lefties control everything but they will be in for a surprise on 11/8 because it will turn out they dont control everything unless they win which will prove that they control everything

You don't control anything. You just think you're part of a winning team. You're not.

If I wanted to keep up on the latest tripe making the rounds of the right wing blogosphere I'd subscribe directly.

You don't control anything. You just think you're part of a winning team. You're not.
I know you think this, but politics isn't about teams, and it isn't about winning.

Only breitbart can break a story through wikileaks that was already known publically, as well as the fact that BOTH McCain and Obama had transition teams well before the election

The Obama-Biden transition project started ~10 weeks before the end of the election

How incredible of a breaking story is it for breitbart that Obama's transition team was planning a response to George W Bush's invitation to a summit on Nov 15 if he were to be the "President Elect" (that's the "top email" breitbart leads with)

yawn. A presidential transition team is planning some of the 1100 presidential appointees before the election is over? EVIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom