I just met doppelganger

HarryLime

Chieftain
I'm playing my first game as Pericles and I spawned next to...Pericles. Has this happened to anyone else?

No doubling, but I had a weird moment when I was playing Gorgo. She appeared on the screen declaring war immediately followed by Catherine who did the same thing.

At first I thought it was another Sparta on the map but then realised I was only at war with France and no other Sparta to be found.

I think the leader cut-scenes must of glitched!

No doubling, but I had a weird moment when I was playing Gorgo. She appeared on the screen declaring war immediately followed by Catherine who did the same thing.

At first I thought it was another Sparta on the map but then realised I was only at war with France and no other Sparta to be found.

I think the leader cut-scenes must of glitched!

This happened to me too. Playing as Cleo and she declared war on me on the same turn that Montezuma did. When I mouse over the notification icon it says Catherine de Medici, whom I haven't met, has declared war on me.

There is an achievement related to this.

Selfie
Win a regular game with a Culture victory with your leader in the game as your opponent as well

The first time I set up a game, I chose Pericles. However, in the next screen Gorgo showed up! I don't remember however which version of Greece I had in the actual game.
It's a bug, needs to be fixed soon.

I guess the bug seems to be related to the AI declaring Joint Wars against you when one of them hasn't even met you?

I'm not sure it's necessarily a bug. It sounds more like "Hey, dude, I've got this pesky neighbor who needs dealing with. Will you help me out, bro? "Sure, ok."

Top Bottom