What happened to TEAMS in multiplayer ?

Trixt

Chieftain
Hello everyone.

I noticed you can no longer play in team in multiplayer. Is there a new mechanics in game to do a permanent alliance with someone and share a victory or free-for-all is the only way now ?

Did i miss something ?

Thanks and have a nice day !

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. There is still hope after all !

=)

I hope this is fixed promptly as it completely eradicates this as a coop game. Fingers crossed

Yes team games are probably the most exciting of competitive MP games, we do need this fixed soon.

CS

I do hope enabling multiplayer teams are at the top of their to-do list. Trying to play co-op without it is just not the same and it can be a hard test on a marriage not to be able to share a victory! ;)

I think many small things are missing, possibly due to time constraints.

I'm guessing things will be slowly added back in.

So we've had a patch and STILL no teams in multiplayer. This needs to be fixed imminently or I'll be demanding a refund. The game is sold as a coop game.

This game is sold as a coop game and to not have team options at this stage, even after the recent patch, is extremely disappointing.

Do Firaxis not realise how big of an issue this is? Does anyone have any team mods/workarounds?

Personally I'll be demanding a refund if it isn't fixed soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure Firaxis is working on the complete package for teams still, but didn;t want to delay the first patch. But just out of curiosity were did you read that Firaxis or 2K promised Coop MP games?

CS

Top Bottom