Quietly into the Night

Mighty ironic that the oppressor of the proletariat continues to trot out the rotten ideas of the past. Just as before, those so-so called "Olympic Games" are nothing more but a crude ploy to rob the workers of their work!

On Colombia's latest condemnation of ASEAN, comedian Aran Saidaokham said in a recent skit,

"ASEAN's economy is larger... than a number of states I could count on my hands. No really; we have a larger economy than a grand total of... Drumroll... 9 countries! NINE! Those pirate states up in Europe are literally robbing people every single day, and even they have more than us!

I mean... I guess maybe we oppress nature? Because it sounds like we've constructed a rice paper tiger here if people think we're capable of oppressing anything else."

And Communist fascistoid Colombians keep pretending they do not oppress anyone, in spite of Communism being scientifically proven to be the most oppressive system devised.

If there are to be a Olympic games then we will need to decide whether it is our capital Isfahan or the old capital of Tehran that is proposed; still we of Aryastan will be eager to show our spirit.

We would to take this time to declare that any between diplomacy between Aryastan and the Arab Republic over the Persian Gulf must be set in the interest of those with legitimate authority over the gulf; we of Aryastan, the successors of Iran, must do our duty to protect the well-being of our peoples and our sacred duties. We will never the less take heed of diplomacy with the Federal Arab Republic (and we do accept a mediator from ASEAN) but we will not kowtow to to the FAR; while the Thunder Dragon Empire is the grander nemesis we will not ignore the potential threat the FAR may pose to our interests and the well-being of the faithful. Any aggression from the FAR towards Aryastan and the faithful will be met with a most grand offence. Still we will not be tempted into warmongering; peace is in our utmost desire and duty, just as countering the Thunder Dragon Empire will be the needed challenge of all nations.

By God the Greatest we hereby declare that Arystan has decided to take a most holy objective: fearful of its potential to be swallowed by imperialist aggression we have decided in the name of the Prophet (may he be forever blessed) to safeguard the independence of Afghanistan from vile aggressors. Arystan henceforth guarantees the sovereignty of Afghanistan. Let any who dare bring wroth upon Afghanistan beware for we do not invoke God's name in vain.

The Indian Naxalite State wishes to announce the entry of a mutual pact of non-aggression with ASEAN.

Furthermore, we wish to condemn the hostile actions of the Thunder Dragon Empire in Japan and must join in urging the Thunder Dragon Empire to seek a peaceful solution to the conflict.

Shoot I forgot. That's what I get for being ill lol

Note: if you are still accepting belated orders please just dump 30 EC into a project to integrate refugees through funding more state housing and language courses and dump the rest into economic developments.

2601 AD
"Kimigayo wa
Chiyo ni yachiyo ni
Sazare-ishi no
Iwao to narite
Koke no musu made"

- Last Livestream Broadcast of the Japanese Government

NEWS OF THE WORLD

AFRICA

MOROCCAN NUKE STOCKPILE SHRUNK

The Moroccan Empire has officially reported to the International Court of Nuclear Arbitration in St. Moritz that one of its nuclear weapons have disappeared. Accusations are flying, with Morocco announcing a full investigation into not only separatist groups within Morocco, but also potential Tuareg State involvement into the issue.

AMERICAS

SKIRMISHES REPORTED IN GREAT LAKES DMZ

Shots fired near Detroit today, as Chicago and Canadian units exchanged fire in the Michigan Pan. War seems close, with Appalachia and the Cree mobilizing around the border with their respective neighbors. New Anglia has gone so far as to state that they do not condone a possible reiteration of war on the lines of a few specks of land.

ASIA

NO LIGHT IN THE EAST

It has finally happened, after 5 years.

The last compounds in Teshikaga were stormed, and the Emperor was captured. Rather than being afforded the honor of ritual suicide, the Thunder Dragon Empire has announced the Emperor would be executed as a common traitor to the Pan-Asian ideals - a painful and complex method.

AFGHANISTAN ELECTION UPSET

Afghan elections last year have shown a great upset - the Afghan People’s Party was completely swept out of power, with a new Liberal Party of Afghanistan - Afghan Pan-Asianist Party coalition currently in power. Also noticeable is the sudden appearance of the Naxalite Pashtun Front, or NAXPASH - a completely independent development from any Indian influence, observers have assured.

EUROPE

NO NEWS TO DISPLAY - REFRESH PAGE?

OCEANOANTARCTICA

KIRIBATI RESTORED

A surprise influx of money into the ORI coffers has enabled the island state of Kiribati to be reclaimed in record time. ORI accepted it’s mandate, and stated that “in the reclamation of Kiribati, we must also reinsure the independence of Kiribati”. The New Grand Republic of Kiribati is officially the world’s newest state.

STATS

Welcome Kiribati to the game guys
Say goodbye to Japan​

The sun, it seems, has finally set.

We will not allow our eastern neighbours to fall to similar fates; we vow to not share a direct border with the heathen Thunder Dragons. We will double our commitment to defend the soveriengty of Afghanistan and wish to issue to the Alash Empire a defence pact with purpose to deter the aggression of the dragons. We will also vow to fend off those who dare violate Industan's sovereignty.

A communique from the Grand Republic of Kiribati
Taomati Teannaki of the Kiribati Republican Party was sworn in this afternoon as the President of Kiribati. In his inauguration speech he addressed not only the people of Kiribati but also Oceanoantarctic refugees worldwide:

"It is with great honour I take on the responsibility to lead this Grand Republic forward, a nation born anew from the depths of the Pacific Ocean! We the people of Kiribati give great thanks to the Oceanian Reclamation Initiative and their generous donors who have brought our nation back to this world. May all those who have worked hard to save these precious islands live a long and prosperous life.

As I look out on those standing before me today I can't help but feel tremendous pride. Our atolls were among the first to succumb to the raising sea levels and yet we still stand here today. I can say without a doubt that you are among the most persevering men and women on this Earth. But as we celebrate the rebirth of Kiribati we must not forget our fellow Oceanoantarctic refugees who are still displaced and forced to seek refuge on continents far away because their homelands continue to be submerged.

To show our gratitude we must give back to all those who have not been as lucky as us I-Kiribati. In the long-term my government will do what we can to aid the reclamation of Oceanoantarctica, but in the short-term my first act as President will be to open our borders to our brothers and sisters in need. All refugees from Oceanoantarctica, aswell as residents of territories governed by the Oceanian Reclamation Initiative, who move to Kiribati will be granted a permanent residence permit and may apply for Kiribati citizenship after having resided here for at least one year.

It is crucial that we stand in solidarity with the rest of Oceanoantarctica, so we can rebuild our homes together. Long live Oceanoantarctica! Long live the Grand Republic!"

To: ASEAN

We would like to announce our interest in participating at the 2602 Vientiane Games with a Kiribati team.

To: ASEAN

We would like to announce our interest in participating at the 2602 Vientiane Games with a Kiribati team.

The Vientiane Games Committee is honored at Kiribati's interest and has created a slot for its participation.

President Sriphakam sends warm regards to the restored nation of Kiribati. With the approval of the I-Kiribati government, ASEAN is interested in economic integration: the elimination of tariffs between our states would allow for the easy exchange of goods and increase the strength of both our economies.

In addition, ASEAN feels easing restrictions on work-related travel would also be beneficial. People from Kiribati could come to work in ASEAN and send remittances back home to help build its economy, while the many architects and engineers of ASEAN could find work in Kiribati helping its reconstruction efforts. It may be homes, bridges and roads today, but it could be aquadomes tomorrow!

With the approval of Kiribati's government, ASEAN would also like to guarantee Kiribati's independence against aggression. If Kiribati has the protection of ASEAN's large navy and air force, it can focus all of its efforts on economic development, providing for a better quality of life for the country's people.

While Sealaska remains neutral in the conflicts of the Far East, we would like to take this moment to decry the recent actions of the Thunder Dragon Empire and implore all parties to seek a diplomatic solution to this crisis. Such aggressive actions are befitting of us as nations and should be stamped out rather then encouraged wholeheartedly.

We ensure you the Thunder Dragons will not rule the day; if they provide more aggression they will soon come against the followers of God the Greatest, for we will not kowtow to the imperial dogma.

The dragons will not be allowed into the neighbours of Arystan!

2602 AD
"Scratch one cruiser! Repeat, scratch one cruiser!" - Canadian admiral, Battle of James Bay

NEWS OF THE WORLD

AFRICA

SUDDEN COMMUNISM

Perhaps surprisingly, elections in Lusitaniafrica have elected a Communist party to the leadership in Luanda. More news to follow.

AMERICAS

CREE ATTACK

An extremely unexpected attack by the PCF against Canada has achieved great success. With extremely minimal losses, the Cree have utterly decimated the Canadian army, and are expected to continue their conquest next year. America-Chicago was not available for comment.

DISASTER IN THE PACIFIC

A large attempt at creating yet another city underwater by the Sealaska has failed. A hundred deaths have already been reported, with another thousand being evacuated.

ASIA

VIENTIANE GAME RESULTS

Nations in attendance: ASEAN, Kiribati, The Turan Republic, Aryastan, Alash Empire
Events:

Swimming, won by Kiribati
Athletics, won by Aryastan
Wrestling, won by Aryastan
Weightlifting, won by Kiribati
Football, won by the Turan Republic
Boating, won by the Turan Republic
Talks are underway in Europe and abroad to replicate the concept of the Vientiane Games.

TENSIONS ALONG THE RUSSIAN BORDER
Military movements have been reported, and supposedly even shots have been exchanged between the Russian and Thunder Dragon armed forces. Asia holds its breath...

EUROPE

PIRATE HUNT COMMENCES
Although the Alash and Aryastan have toughened their stance on piracy, it seems to elude even them how to successfully hit the pirates. Nothing has been achieved this year.

OCEANOANTARCTICA

NAURU AND MARSHALL ISLANDS RESTORED
Another two islands chains, Nauru and the Marshall Islands, have been restored. Following a plebiscite, however, they chose to unite with Kiribati.

Spoiler :

Stats

Top Bottom