What is your best game so far?

only played one full game so far my rank was NERO meh .. couldnt get the mars thing up in time

It will be a while before I try for good scores. I'll be working on achievements for a bit, participating in GOTM when it gets going. I did get a Dan Quayle game though :D!

Got a Henry VIII win! Science on Chieftain level, 1930s.

Not too bad considering my first game and hadn't even played V for 5+ years, took a while to figure out how to get going. Was going great on the Science front (had all the techs researched in the mid 1700s) but lagged way behind in production. Next game should be better but trying to play with Religion as I couldn't figure that out at all and just ignored it.

My best Deity science victory so far is a turn 290 finish (1838 AD) with England. (continents, standard speed, small)

Diety Science Victory turn 99 standard speed, pop Sergei Korolev to complete the last space part on turn 99. (425 BC)

If you look at his past posts, I'm guessing it has something to do with modding.

No mods that stop achievements or change the game mechanics. Upon completing the the turn 99 victory you can see I get an achievement (I have the entire play through streamed).
The only mod I used is Quick UI which I specifically created to make managing a wide empire easier.

I just don't see how that would be possible.

It is possible but challenging.

For more info you can check the challenge I issued http://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/the-return-to-nibiru-diety-turn-100-science-challenge.603285/

No mods that stop achievements or change the game mechanics. Upon completing the the turn 99 victory you can see I get an achievement (I have the entire play through streamed).
The only mod I used is Quick UI which I specifically created to make managing a wide empire easier.

It is possible but challenging.

For more info you can check the challenge I issued http://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/the-return-to-nibiru-diety-turn-100-science-challenge.603285/

You sound familiar. Are you that Ukrainian guy I've seen on Steam before? Sorry, can't remember the handle.

Turn 326 Deity Domination as America. Standard Continents. Simon Bolivar (1301). Probably could have done a quicker science or cultural as I'd finished both trees and kept redoing Future Tech and Globalization.

Dropped a nuke on Damascus on what I thought was my last turn just because. For some reason that action moved my troops out of Cairo's borders so delayed me a turn getting them back there to take it.

Top Bottom