Night of the Living Dead, An EFZI2:Complete PBEM

Alright, will try to do so as soon as I have a chance.

Not going to lie pretty disappointed that Takhisis dropped out right after he got attacked.

I'm here. I'm still waiting for Eclipse to answer, I've sent him another email yesterday.

Meanwhile I'll play the turn as best I can, even though it seems as if I cannot win anyway.

Quick kill list:

Adventure island - 3 roaming Mutant Zombies killed.
Zeb's Farm - Detective
Research Center - Roboforce 9x + Security 5 x + Security (SMG) 2x, Delivery Car, Attack Dog, Detective 1 each. (one in combat with Guard Dog, injured)
Dog pound - Chopper Enabled, multiple Security and Attack Dogs (not sure, shooting blind)

In response to the Company's ruthless backstabbing of their fellow humans, the Survivors come to the aid of the Farmers in the fight against the 1%.

Survivors attack the area surrounding the Warehouse with the following fatal results:

2 Tiles NW of Warehouse: 4 Roboforce, 1 Security
2 Tiles N of Warehouse: 4 Security, 1 Roboforce
1 Tile N, 1 NW of Warehouse: 1 Attack dog, Security
3 Tiles N of Warehouse: 1 Attack Dog

Barricade destroyed 2 Tiles NW of Warehouse

Additionally 1 Attack Dog, 1 Security injured to the West of the Warehouse.

South of Dog Pound:

3 Attack Dogs and Corporate Exec killed, two barricades destroyed

*All attacks were via bombardment almost solely by Pyromaniacs, and no damage was sustained by our troops.

GPS to Authorities.

Since Company dared to disregard all the requests made by the Authorities,
all military and police forces on the island were sent out to disarm Company
staff by any means neccessary, including use of deadly force.

First shoot out took place around Bank, of course. Mr. Considon and
Mr Manson were the very first victims. They died when our TOW teams
destroyed barricades at the bank entrance. After that, SWAT team broke in
and killed eight security guards, one dog, one detective and one engineer.

In clashes around the Bank another 10 security guards were killed, 12 guards
armed with SMG, two more dogs (nasty creatures), one detective, 11 small robots
and six hotwired cars (like they don't have money to buy them) were destroyed.

Bank clear for now.

Between Cinema and Detective Agency SWAT patrol used Gas bomb and killed three
security guards and one detective.

Our forces from the Base moved toward Dog Pound, supported with UH 34. Ten
security guards, nine of them armed with SMGs, were killed just outside Dog Pound.
TOW teams, led by General Fulbright himself killed 4 dogs and 3 guards inside pound.
There is report on five dogs and two guards wounded, some of them heavily.

GPS to Company

Adventure Island
We killed 22 SAZ and the top SAZ is now 2/15
10/10 CM vs 11/11 CM(A) dead CM(A) and 5/10 CM
10/10 CM vs 11/11 CM(A) dead CM and 3/11 CM(A)
10/10 CM vs 3/11 CM(A) dead CM(A) and 8/10 CM
10/10 CM vs 11/11 CM(A) dead CM and 6/12 CM(A)
10/10 CM vs 11/11 CM(A) dead CM(A) and 3/10 CM
10/10 CM vs 6/12 CM(A) dead CM and 2/12 CM(A)
10/10 CM vs2/12 CM(A) dead CM(A) and 10/10 Cm

Dog Pound
We killed 2 Pyromaniacs and a Hotwired car from the Survivors
We killed a Hazard Truck

Police Station
We bombarded 3 Police Cars, a TOW and a Sniper
We killed a Guard Dog and a Mine
Guard Dog North is 1/10

Bank
We took it back.
We killed 2 cops via bombardment

Cinema
We killed the defenders via bombardment
Just north we lost a hotwired car to a mine and south attacking a cop, now 5/9 (not meant to do that)
We killed 3 mines, 7 cops and a Riot Cop around the location

Near Airport
We killed a Farmhand

GPS to the Zombies

MZ and a Dead Hornet attacks the Co stack on the Island. The Co swats the Hornet and decapitates the Mutant Zombie.
And then I hit the Spacebar for several Billboards :lol:

Yahoo-ah! This is Farmer Tak reportin' that we's done killed them there remainin' Zommies, one Colossus an' about a half-dozen Sated Alphas, an' the infection's finally put down. Them there Company fawks can now bit our collective butt-tocks. Right here an' now we's done killed Daryl Paine, that dirty soft-boild detective Sam Hammer, two Security guys with SMGs, an' a couple o' dem Terminater thingies.

Right by yonder City Car Park we's done a drive-by on two RoboForces

Outside the Dog Pound we's killed one detective, near the Resarch Cenner we foun' a stragglin' Deliver Car wit' 2 Security men with SMGs (again, killed) an' at the Cinema itself we's done a lotta damage to all them barricades, almost destroyed all o' their Delivery Cars, an' killed an Attack Dog an' a Security wit' SMG inside the buildin' there. Many other units dun' get hurt there from our farmhands. Retaliation fer our dead Armed Farmhands an' my Bubba is comin'.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner as I've been really busy, but I don't think I received any save yet.

You should have… well, I'll resend the savegame. :confused:

2 SMGs killed east of City Car Park

Stack of 13 Roboforce + attack dog killed NW of Warehouse, Barricade/Fortress destroyed

Rex (attack Dog) killed N of Warehouse

All by bombardment, no casualties on are side.

GPS

After our recon units reported that Company thugs entered Bank again, our SWAT units has been
dispatched to deal with them. 5 security guards and 4 engineers led by one company executive were
killed in and outside the Bank. 4 robots and 14 hotwired cars were also destroyed. The Bank
belong to the people of United States again.

At the same time our Rangers and Paratroopers made a move toward Company HQ and destroyed
9 robots, 3 company executives, 5 of those security thugs and a cheek with two guns as if she was
pretended to be Lara Croft or something. Unusual device, named TARDIS was also destroyed,
and an old man in a funny looking chair was killed as he was sitting inside device while our guys
were taking care of it.

General Fullbright led another charge on Dog Pound and we can report that from now on, the dogs
coming out of that Pound will be military dogs. 10 SMGs, 7 dogs, 2 aggressive dogs, 3 security guards,
2 detectives and 3 company executives had to learn it the hard way.

GPS to Company

@classical_hero: remember to save the game directly to me rather than to Eclipse.

Top Bottom