No HALL OF FAME?

I thought there was a Hall of Fame. At least, I saw one after a streamer won a game of Civ 6.

There are victory screens with replay but there does not appear to be a compiled HOF summarizing all previous games.

bump, I hope they include this in the future. I could never get my hall of fame working properly in Civ5, even trying the "fixes" that supposedly worked. But I do like to beat my score.

On a similar note, I find the rankings seem a bit weird right now. I'm just going by Quill's Let's Play videos since I haven't finished a game yet. He got a Diety victory in the 1800's and didn't get anywhere near the top level Agustus Caesar. I'm thinking, what do you have to do to get up there?

bump, I hope they include this in the future. I could never get my hall of fame working properly in Civ5, even trying the "fixes" that supposedly worked. But I do like to beat my score.

On a similar note, I find the rankings seem a bit weird right now. I'm just going by Quill's Let's Play videos since I haven't finished a game yet. He got a Diety victory in the 1800's and didn't get anywhere near the top level Agustus Caesar. I'm thinking, what do you have to do to get up there?
It's likely tied to finish date, as it has been traditionally. An 1800s victory isn't an early victory, which is where one can really crank up the score.

So I just did sub 50 win on Deity, and got a score of 22....so no time based improvement in score, it seems.

Last edited:
There are victory screens with replay but there does not appear to be a compiled HOF summarizing all previous games.

Looks like I'll just have to record wins in a spreadsheet. Annoying, but no big deal.

i know its weird but, i have lost interest in the game without that......i know 5 had problems but you could at least edit the file if the victory was fouled up...i liked even tracking defeats but higher scores

You'd think they would retain HoF and palaces, throne rooms, and all of that jazz, just as extra benefits of the game.

Totally agree with you guys. I haven't finished a game yet due to this. It sort of makes me want to play less, not sure why. Come on guys, give us a Hall of Fame!

is there a developer area to post suggestions? or see what they are working on for an update?

Anyone find it? What's the point if you cant try to beat your best score

I totally agree. A side goal, sometimes the main goal is to beat a prior score. I won't play as much without it. It's a measurement tool as one learns the game. Needs to be fixed ASAP.

Fortunately I keep the opening save and the last three saves of every game for exactly this sort of issue. Once they implement it I can go back and "refinish" my games to populate my Hall of Fame.

Top Bottom