Looking for like minded Civilization VI players in AU timezone...

Daniel J O'Neill

Chieftain
I've tried looking for multiplayer games in the AU - there just are none, or perhaps I'm just looking at the wrong time of day; its a pity, cause I'd love to have some games with people that won't have to log off 2 or 3 hours in cause they need some kip....
If anyone from AU reads this - PM me your steam name or something - I'll see if I can find you and add you to my firends....
I know CivFanatics has zero policy for advertising; but I'm going to post my Discord server infos...

https://discord.gg/ZQ42Pu7

AU residency is not required, just speak english, and try to stick with ESRB 13+ is all I ask on my server... If I get bombed/hacked or otherwise feel things are getting out of hand - I'll remove this link....(also I will remove it at the first sign of complaint as well; and apologize to CivFanatics staff in advance if I am being overly presumptuous on my rights here...)

@OThePestO: I'll PM you my steam contact details, seems what interest has been mustered so far is intent on weekend gameplay atm, I got TAFE (College for non-AU) on Wednesdays and Fridays, but can play any other time pretty much - Tuesdays can be hectic though; especially if I have no notice... but I'm thinking for group play - Fridays nights, Saturday, and depending on how keen everyone is - Sundays too maybe?!?

I've never played MP before, but really want to give it a go. I'm in AU. Always been a bit nervous about playing against others!

I have posted my November Game of the Month on my discord chat channel, mostly to determine the strength of players involved in my offerings, I'm toying with the idea of supplying a/some prize(s) - but as yet - there are none. I've managed to get about 8 people in the channel so far, not all of them own the game, but most do...
There are quite a few from distant shores - some from India, Vietnam, Belgium, Netherlands, the UK and the US, would be great to see more people from my own time zone (GMT +10)...

Top Bottom