Downloads Database Migrated

@Thunderfall,

Nope, and alot of difference, Top Resource:mad: is what ur buddies think of the mod itself, that doesnt mean a darn thing IMPO, and Top Download :) means how many have "Downloaded" the mod, ALOT difference ...which is how it "was" displayed in the "old" vBulletin script.

Is this going to be fixed?
Thanks
JosEPh

I'm still unable to access the database. Says I don't have permissions.

Yep..it works now..thanks, leif (not sure if my case is indicative of a larger issue)

Huzzah!

Thunderfall... The reason the Download Database does not show the images that were Uploaded before is because the images that were Uploaded before were automatically also set as the Thumbnails in the Database.
Members can add Database thumbnail images again by clicking "Edit Resource Icon", under "Resource Tools" on each Download page but that will certainly be extremely time consuming.

Would it be possible to set the Database where it uses the Uploaded images for the Thumbnails as it did before? If so, that would save the Members a Great Deal of work as well as have images in the Database that were Uploaded by Members no longer here.

Even if this can only be accomplished one time so the existing Database has the images that were there before, it would be a much appreciated correction.

I have noticed that the ratings are also missing for many past Uploads.

We could use a section in resources for Civ VI modpacks etc. I just had to upload under Civ V.

Just checked, yeah, seems normal attachments (not stuff from the download db) can only be downloaded when you're logged in.
Should probably also be changed.
Is this still the case or fixed now?

Top Bottom