Random Raves #39: Life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife was in a wreck but she's not hurt.

@tim - hope you are uninjured.

I joined facebook to publicize my blog and it's shocking how little control you actually have over your preferences and the information that the site forces on you.

Edit: Crap I thought this was the rants page.

The Walking Dead season premiere was phenomenal. Andrew Lincoln's acting was utterly astounding.

What season are they at now? Also what are they up to now? I saw the first 3-4 seasons or so but fell off as I thought things got a little repetitive. Though I did like it.

What season are they at now? Also what are they up to now? I saw the first 3-4 seasons or so but fell off as I thought things got a little repetitive. Though I did like it.

It was the season 7 premiere, so you're a bit behind! It does fall off a bit somewhere around the part you stopped watching, but season 6 redeemed the show for me and thus far season 7 is continuing that redemption. The stuff being released now is on par if not better than the beginnings of season 1.

Without spoilers: Papa Rick gets very, very humbled. To an inhumane extent. Good news for you if you start rewatching: The gang actually finds, and stays with, a settlement! And they're not crazy! Wooooo! Although that doesn't mean much given what happens. ;)

I took my first ever plane flight today. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

None, I'm glad to say. I did get quite a nice in-flight photo of the sun setting behind the plane wing though.

Snerk, you can't expect them to become The Running Dead, now can you?

The Schoenbrunn has some really nice grounds and the weather was nice too.

I am, yes. I've long wanted to go.

Are you here as well?

A trip of culture to Vienna. How very bourgeoisie of you Arakhor. ;)

I've been there once. But I was just a kid so I don't remember much of it.

I came to see a friend and look around the city. I'm expecting to hit the Naturhistorisches and Kunsthistorisches Museums tomorrow.

Then again, as a Habsburg fan, I couldn't not come eventually. :)

Nature and Art in one day? Will you have enough time?

*villainous accent* I vill make time!

You might want to check the opening times, think on Thursdays they're open until quite late in the evening.
There's also a combined museum ticket, but I think you need to go to at least 3 museums to make it worth it.
I also found the crown jewels/treasury worth a visit, but also 2h+ if you want to see most of it.

Unrelated to that: Having a tour through the united nations is also quite nice (IMHO).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom