I will never forget Civ4 because..

;)

lol..lovin' the speedy gummibear pic..ah, the memories!

Well, I'd say that one reason I won't forget Civ IV is that I'll will likely never stop playing it

Last edited:
Hey, Fippy :)
Well, a small panther, essentially... :D

I'll never forget the day I found out about world builder (I was like, less than 10 years old, so ya know). I had a field day with placing uranium everywhere, and stomping ass with nukes and mech inf.

Me too :) Even though I'm now busy trying out Civ 6...

I know, it's incredible, isn't it ? And isn't it great ?
Seriously, I so much love the way you talk about it, you gotta keep telling me !
I so feel the same way you do. It's just that, you know, you're the one who knows. I wish you'd tell me more !

^^

wow..UE sighting! :)

Girl on the right looks familiar. Is that from some horror movie, BiC?

oh..and keep those quote bubbles coming, folks

Panther has stealth.

Fippy's probably right about the movie : Halloween it seems to be.
Not sure about girl on the right ; imdb says PJ Soles. I stashed the picture years ago because dudette on the left and great expressions. Nancy Loomis. Terrific actress from Carpenter's Assault on precinct 13. (Good movie.) She's really only mostly played for Carpenter, if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
derailed thread alert! :lol:

yeah..maybe Halloween 1..definitely an old one. I think the blond was in a few other cheesy '80s horrors too, or cheesy TV...(edit: oh wait..Halloween goes all the wait back to '78..geez)

edit2: Oh gawd..yeah..she was in "Carrie"! I think she's the beetchy one who dropped that pig's blood on poor Sissy

Hi Lymond :)
Hi BiC :)
Nice to se you all again :)
Just to get back on topic...

Top Bottom