NFL 2016 regular season

I have to hand it to Brady... win or lose, that guy sure does get himself together before coming out for the press conference... shower, shave, thousand dollar suit with 200 dollar tie, in perfect full-windsor knot... you'd think he was on his way to some benefit gala, not just coming off the football field...

It's like the guy is getting fashion advice from a supermodel wife or som... Ohhhh yeah... right...

SEA vs AZ... Cringeworthy display of offense...The two kickers should probably start looking for new jobs tomorrow...

The look on Pete Carroll...Pretty much sums it all up...

The highlights to the Cards-Seahawks game should be set to 'Time Warp'. 'Cuz that was a pure 70's game.

Also props to Marquette King (OAK) for thinking fast on his feet - with that snap, punting was hopeless so
he did the right thing and was rewarded by the football gods.

The AFC West is looking very tight this year, after this last week in which all teams won their games...Even the Chargers are still in it. Huge divisional games coming up over the next weeks. Probably the best division in the league right now...

I'm not a big believer in not firing coaches mid-season because it has (literally?) never saved a team's season and can put you in a worse spot where you get an interim coach who does well enough to get the job and ends up stinking just as bad as the last guy.

That said, Gus Bradley sucks huge butt and should probably be fired yesterday.

Ties in consecutive weeks? WTF??

And to top it off, Jay Gruden channeled his inner Donavan McNabb, not realizing ties were possible despite last week.

Apparently 600+ yards of offense - ~200 yards on 23 accepted penalties = last second OT win.

'Fraid it's time to break out the butter and jam for the Cardinals.

And so far, it would appear that Dak Prescott's roulette wheel hit "Look like a rookie" tonight. Which was inevitable, of course.

The Cowboys should trade Dez Bryant...He seems to be a negative influence to his teammates, according to some rumors and to be honest, Dallas has played much better without him...

The Eagles have to be approaching some kinda of historically unlucky record at some point right? Has a team ever had a 60+ point differential and 4-3 record before?

The Eagles have to be approaching some kinda of historically unlucky record at some point right? Has a team ever had a 60+ point differential and 4-3 record before?

Dunno (but I seriously doubt this is the first time), but when you win by blowouts, but don't get blown out in return, things like that can happen.

Looks like the Raiders may be for real. Especially if the defense is really getting its act together.

Looks like the Raiders may be for real. Especially if the defense is really getting its act together.

I don't think the Raider's defense is improving...Denver's offense is just the worst in the league right now...Non-existing running game, poor play-calling on offense, just terrible. Even Atlanta's defense looked elite against them. With the defense already crumbling down with injuries, the Broncos are in serious trouble now...

So the Pats released Gronkowski.

I don't think the Raider's defense is improving...Denver's offense is just the worst in the league right now...Non-existing running game, poor play-calling on offense, just terrible.

And we won't have a real idea of how much if any they have improved until Week 12, as Houston is hardly a litmus test for a defense either.

Top Bottom