Build Queue MOD

Nreddy

Chieftain
Hi civ fanatics, new here to the site and to civ, first off I hope im posting this is the right forum sorry in advance to the mods if i haven't. I'm wondering if there is any mod or utility that allows saving a preset build que that I can paste to newly founded cities or newly annexed cities. I'm finding it extremely annoying after taking out a civilization to be stuck que'ing up each era's buildings over and over in some 30+ cities. I have spent the last few hours searching google and this site for any mod available. There seems to have been on "Improved Build Queues" that stopped being supported about 4 years ago and since then several posts have come up regarding this same topic each on has been unanswered Here's hoping someone out there is reading this and has an answer :D Thanks in advance and No problem in advance (if there is no available mod)

I too am looking for an answer to this good question - 4 years later. I am playing Vox Populai with EUI. Furthermore, after I add just one building to the build que, I can't stop the gol darn game from automatically moving to the next gol darn screen. I know if I press alt I can add more buildings to the que, but I can't stop the gol darn screen from moving to the next city or unit. Very frustrating. Help please!!!

Top Bottom