"The future will be better tomorrow."

And? Game ends?

No? Mission to Mars is just renamed Apollo Program. All it does is allow Japan to build spaceship parts.

Happy 2044 everyone! :xmascheers:

Don't German fighters EVER end? Shot down quite a few this month BUT... they kept coming... :cringe:

As ironic as it is sound, it is only now, after so many years of playing the Future scenario, that Armenia was able to steal find her way into the future. :crazyeye:

Don't German fighters EVER end? Shot down quite a few this month BUT... they kept coming... :cringe:

Our German allies are as tenacious as we are. Our fury can not be stopped.

As ironic as it is sound, it is only now, after so many years of playing the Future scenario, that Armenia was able to steal find her way into the future. :crazyeye:

Heh, who did you steal from? Japan? France? Germany? One of the AIs? Or did you steal from me and the game just flat out didn't tell me about it? For the record I don't mind you stealing from me at all as my vassal, information should belong to the workers and all that jazz.

Victory or death !!! :ar15:

Fine then, ignore our completely reasonable conditions and get your people killed.

Bad news: The Battleships Lenin, Stalin and Engels were sunk in a dastardly surprise attack by the vile imperialists.

Good news: The flagship SUS Karl Marx survived the skirmish and led the swift counter attack which wiped out every last Malinese ship. I don't know why Luthor handed me naval superiority on a silver plate, but I'll certainly not complain. My Marines are itching for a good fight and it looks like they'll soon get one.

Funny news: Apparently I had three Stealth Destroyers still blockading Tigranes' coast from the last war. :lol:

The Mali final victory is close at hand! :ar15:
Only if you consider holding Russia back long enough to give Japan the space race on a silver plate your victory.

... Honestly, I would laugh so hard if it turns out you and Hercules had a secret pact and you capitulate to him the turn his spaceship launches. :lol:

For some reason I can't upload a screenshot? I get an error without any explanation.

Luthor, why are you sending in helpless Transports first against Stealth Destroyers? :crazyeye:

Edit: Oh, happy 2050 everyone! Let's see what the rest of this century brings.

Last edited:
Top Bottom