MODS compatible with Vox Populi (VP)

Isnt enable magellan already in the package?

It's what I believed before. I assume the one in the package just give a notification about the rounded planet.
"Global - Enable Magellan (v 10)" give you +1 movement to all ships forever if you do what Magellan did

Last edited:
Hi, i just made a workaround so future worlds tech can work with CBP. It's obviously not balanced as i barely touch any stats. This compatibility also need the "Future Tech Does Something Beyond Score Increasing Mod". All dependencies are:
CBP (Obviously)
Future Worlds
Future Tech Does Something Beyond Score Increasing Mod

Compatibility file:
Compatibility Mod

Just extract the compatibility mod and put it in the mod folder and activate it after CBP, FW and future tech mod. If there is any bug, please tell me and I'll try to fix it as soon as i can.

I don't think these mods are 100% compatible anymore: I can't select an advanced tech without crashing the game.

Can I use extra wonders in this mod? There are tons of nice wonders to add to the game. I've loaded a couple, together with the random wonder mod and they appear nicely in the tech tree. But when i develop the tech I dont see the wonder appearing in the city. What I can see is purple text in the middel like "Nzou - "Elephants" with +1 faith, +1 coins +1 science , only for all the wonders i've added. Not for the ones already in the game.

This is like asking if mushrooms are safe to eat :) Some are, some are not, it depends on what they are made of. I think if a mod adds a new wonder to an existing tech with effects not conflicting with VP, it should technically work - now the question is if it is balanced with VP.

Edit: VP adds social policy requirements to wonders, so not sure how this will affect the new wonders. I suppose they will have no policy requirement?

Balance is not my main issue. I actually prefer a good game with loads of variety. Dont mind to loose. So if a wonder is OP or can be built without policy requirements, so be it.

But the problem is that I see the wonder in the tree, have the tech, but can't see it in my city for building it. For example i used Valley of the kings.
What I can see is somewhere in the middle of the wonder info screen, some text in purple about Nzou - Elephants (whatever that means) and i think another line with a pantheon text.
This is for all my imported extra Wonders. The ones who were already there dont have these 2 lines and have the policy requirement lines you were talking about somewhere underneath.

**Edit

Ok think I found it. Still have to figure out about Nzou but those lines are bonusses you get after developing something.

The 'problem' is EUI + Wonder randomizer. What I can tell now is that those 2 don't mix up completely. EUI still shows all wonders but the randomizer decides which ones you can built. Without EUI the randomizer will hide some of the wonders in the tech tree.

Last edited:
Finally I bring my contribution to the thread.

UI - Improved City Banner (v 7)
For those who doesn't use EUI

Thanks for your contribution. The WHoward's mods are considered compatible out of the box unless listed under the other lists. As for the UI - Improved city banner, I think it is not fully compatible. When I tried it (no-EUI), the religions breakdown was not showing for me - can you confirm? Now in which list should we put you ... :)

Thanks for your contribution. The WHoward's mods are considered compatible out of the box unless listed under the other lists. As for the UI - Improved city banner, I think it is not fully compatible. When I tried it (no-EUI), the religions breakdown was not showing for me - can you confirm? Now in which list should we put you ... :)

I can't since I don't play without EUI since a while. Let's consider It's not compatible then. I'll come back with further testing about it

Last edited:
hi guys. pls is here some reskin for units? just like RED but nothing gameplay changing? bcoz since 10/24 i have some unreplicable issues, which i have no idea how they are caused, just RED comes to my mind. i dont want to play without it, bcoz map would become so much boring again.

there were some issues which i posted on github. But as i said, im not sure if those are caused by RED. For example last issue caused, that i didnt receive moai CS bonus.

This compatibility is great, Barrizqi! Could you add the Prehistoric Era Reborn mod in as well? I've think it's a great extension to Civ. Then you could truly do a civilization from beginning to end.
There are a couple era-specific mods out there like Enlightenment Era, Renaissance Era Revised, etc.

I'm hoping to see a good compatibility mod for Future World, CBP and perhaps some of these other era mods. I'm not sure if @barrizqi is still around.

'City-States Evolved' is now compatible with the cp

'City-States Evolved' is now compatible with the cp

What version? Is the one on Steam the latest?
I've seen some strange CS behavior, after 60 turns they have not settled any new cities and after the latest Vox Populi all CS warriors are moving around like crazy leaving their cities unguarded.

Tested with the version on steam. You need at least the 12-5 version of cp.

If some units are leaving their city, it's for exploring the world. You can disable this behavior by removing some line in the city-state evolved mod.
60 turn in what speed?

Hello.
I have YnAEMP map pack, and this community patch.
I'd like to start a giant earth deity game using cpp too, is it possible to have more than 22 civs? Ynaemp 43 civs is incompatible according to this thread, so are there any other mods with more civs?

Yes, you can find a 43civ cp ddl in a thread in this forum.

yes, it's a special build with special flags.
I don't think anyone release a public dll right now (it was a secret project).

I'm getting some mega weirdness with the 43 civ vox for some reason every time I try Wei starts in Australia I've tried setting the location for both Shu and Wei using the instructions on ynaemp and I was wondering maybe there was something on vox that was messing things up?

Top Bottom