Share a mod: No battle bonus for AI

zl2321

Chieftain
This mod is based on one mod on our forum and a piece of code also from our forum. I just did a little edit.

This mod has:
1. No battle bonus for AI that is higher than prince level.
2. At the start of game add 1 builder, 1 settler and 1 warrior to player. It can easily been edited to what you want. Just open the mod file and change the number to how many you want.

Thanks for your attentions and have a good weedend!

Attachments

• No battle bonus for AI.rar
    949 bytes · Views: 405
Instead of giving a bonus to us , any chance of just making them start equal and no combat bonus ?

I like my simple starts !

Instead of giving a bonus to us , any chance of just making them start equal and no combat bonus ?

I like my simple starts !
add this:

DELETE FROM MajorStartingUnits AiOnly=TRUE

or

<MajorStartingUnits>
<Delete AiOnly="true"/>
</MajorStartingUnits>

Last edited:
Why don't you just lower the difficulty if you don't want the AI to have it's bonuses? If you remove all the bonuses Deity won't be different from Chieftain because the AI itself isn't smarter so if your hope is for a challenging game with an equal start, sadly you're out of luck until we have access to the dll source code (and people like Acken start improving the actual AI thinking).

I don't like those bonuses either, but currently removing them or lowering the difficulty will give you roughly the same result, only with less time spent tweaking things.

No I don't want to remove the bonus', only the extra starting guys and combat bonus . They already build heaps quicker .

Top Bottom