For the Love of Money

Upcoming Eurosense published records:

ASEAN:
Wow!
Artist: Nguyễn Văn Thi
Singles: Wow!; Smiles and Selfies; Dance 2 Dance
Description: Nguyễn Văn Thi's follow up to the smash hit Yay!, packing double the thought provoking themes as the last album!

Say ¥€$
Artist: Purnama
Singles: Buy 'till You Die; No More Yes; Landfill Products
Description: The edgiest band outside of a teenager's diary-poetry, Purnama is back at it again, overturning the World Order one song at a time!

Back Home
Artis: Luk thung him
Singles: Through the Markets; Rocking Ma's Boat; A Small Dinner After a Long Day
Description: Luk thung him, the newest ASEAN band to be singed on to Eurosense, is set to burst through the airwaves with its unique fusion of modern pop with Thai folk music.

WEU:
Who Said We Were Terrorists?
Artist: Gruber and the Boys
Singles: Touching Cowboy, Touching; There will not be a Four; I Give You the F.B.I
Description: The hottest Euroscum are on tour promoting their first album with Eurosense! Catch them before you miss their explosive entry onto the European market!

NAU:
These Roads Suck
Artist: Al Baker
Singles: Way Too Many Potholes; The Highway has been under Construction for Four Months; Gravel, Really?
Description: The folk singer Al Baker gives a harrowing account of his journey across the northwest in this striking concept album.

PTP:
Shinumade Ganbatte
Artist: Yamahorsehockya Takeshi
Singles: Shigoto wa Seimei; Kenko wa Takai ga, Sake wa Yasui; Koibito Nashi, Kodomo Nashi, Shourai Kinishinai!
Description: Get ready to zone out and jam along to Yamahorsehockya Takeshi's first Eurosense signed record during your four hours of daily train rides!

Accepting new players?

Starting cash is 1mil?

Are bank loans available?

Yes, yes, and yes :)

I'm delaying the deadline to this Wednesday, still some things I need to fix for a player I spoke to. Others, please get your orders in :)

Rhinegau Financial
HQed in Frankfurt, Germany (WEA region)

DieterMaier
(veteran)(4 know-how in finance)

PLAN A:
If money comes through from Zavod Global
1 mil starting + 5 mil investment by Zavod= 6 million

Spend:
5 million on investment bank (in Frankfurt)
+ whatever is necessary to hire & train my staff (invest as much as i can in training them up)
100,000$ on marketing
bank remainder or if i come up short, borrow from bank for small amount

PLAN B:
if no money from Zavod:
1 mil starting + bank loan to cover marketing campaign and employees.

spend 1mil on local bank
Spend 100,000$ on marketing campaign to generate local interest in the bank. I realize financial is not affected by hype but i'm going for this, "Non Hype related products will instead see a differing marketing modifier that will draw people into your business"
Spend money to pay employees as required.

Dieter Maler came up the ranks as an investment manager then as a regional VP at a large German investment bank. In his early forties he decided to head out independently and work for himself, turning his experience and knowledge into the base upon which he would build his company.
Striking a deal with Zavod Global, he was able to follow his dream and establish his company, Rhinegau Financial, as a global player in the financial markets.

Last edited:
Word in the corporate rumor mill is that Dieter Maier is looking for a sizable 'angel investment' (5M$) to arrange the development of a proper investment company.

Last edited:
Introducing the newest department of Gog and Magog: Gog and Magog Games!

Are you impressed with these new-fanagled combat simulators like Doom, but wish they held themselves to a real life standard? Look no further! Gog and Magog has started work on the most accurate, most thrilling combat simulator that will redefine the genre as we know it!

In Gate of Babylon, only you can stop Saddam's mad project to develop the next generation of weapons of mass destruction, and to finally put an end to his tyrannical reigme. As an SAS operative, you must go into the Iraqi desert, locate the Gate of Babylon, destroy any and all weapons of mass destruction being produced there, and assassinate Saddam himself! Only you can put an end to this desert storm of a conflict!

Features:
*Seven realistically modeled guns, from the Iraqi's AKs to Gog and Magog's Ivanhoe(tm) rifle!
*30 levels of non-stop action packed shooting, across a variety of locations from the Iraqi countryside to Saddam's own Republican Palace!
*Dozens of hidden secrets laid across the levels. Try to find them all!
*Real Arabic voice acting for the Iraqi troops!
*Text options avalible in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Hindi!

Word in the corporate rumor mill is that Dieter Maier is looking for a sizable 'angel investment' (5M$) to arrange the development of a proper investment company.

Zavod Global is willing to provide the mentioned investment sum requested by Rhinegau Financial on the condition that the company provides 30% of their quarterly profits following the next three quarters.

Zavod Global is willing to provide the mentioned investment sum requested by Rhinegau Financial on the condition that the company provides 30% of their quarterly profits following the next three quarters.

Agreed.

Signed,
Dieter Maier.

@Nuka-sama : I'm editing my orders.

Last edited:
Hi all

Just so you're aware I just started a new job so I'm slowly transitioning on that. I should have an update by the end of this week though I'll target Wednesday

Thanks for the patience

No problem, take your time. Congrats on the new job!

I should have done this a while ago; due to starting a new job, and upcoming trips to Boston and Europe, I'm going to have to say this one is dead :( I greatly enjoyed the game though and hope you did too!

I'll probably be back with something post holiday season that's a bit more structured, but we will see :)

Sad to see it go. Thanks for running it though!

Top Bottom