-Game doesn't end when you reach the alien world but you have to fight
-Play as aliens
-Get an 8-ball as a unit
-Excellent Fantasy scenario
-Decent space scenario
-Unit animation

All that which is a great improvement on Civ2

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

Ah, what a shame. Even in its poor editor condition, CIV 3 has knocked that mantle away from TOT. My only problem with TOT is the lack of Modpacks and scenarios. Ah well,C'est la vie.

Oh!!!! What about Plasma men, or the fact a settler CAN be upgraded. Keep the list opened:mutant:

I find the added options provided by ToT to be quite enjoyable, but was disappointed with the graphics, I have found it difficult to distinguish between the colours of the various civs, in so much that it is necessary to use the menu view pieces and click on the unit to find out who is trespassing, and therfore what action to take.

Ferenginar

I didn't think the extended game really added much. Although its good and I can get a higher score, it seems pointless because you almost always have a massive tech advantage over the aliens. This results in you being able to rush build quality units and never having to worry about Earth being attacked by them. Taking into acount that you take over Earth before you go to AC - It can get a bit boring waiting to go to AC if you kill all the Earth civs early.

Top Bottom