Frozen game

tails31285

Chieftain
I am having a major problem with my civilization game. Nothing has happened to my disc or xbox but when I make my characters battle they freeze up for quite I while. Then they turn invisible and start circling the enemy. I can put my cursor over units but can never see them. This also happens with enemy units. It is very irritating because I get surprised a lot and the battles take forever (like 2 minutes not exaggerating). Has this problem happend to anyone else and is it fixable?

I got this game a week ago and had been playing without incident. I play in single player mode. I've been playing since Civ I - I still have my original Civ I in the box!

Anyway, last night, my PS3 updated to revision 1.20. As the game progressed, the game froze with alarming frequency. No buttons worked, nothing on the screen moved. I can not move my cursor, quit the game, or turn off the console using the PS button!!

The only way to work around it is to save often, and when it freezes, eject the disc from the console, and have the system reset.

This is a huge pain! Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Dave!

It's been said time and again that the 1.2 patch for the PS3 version of CivRev is utterly broken. Just wait until 1.3 comes out.

As for tails, I have no idea. But someone posted a similar bug report.

It's been said time and again that the 1.2 patch for the PS3 version of CivRev is utterly broken. Just wait until 1.3 comes out.

No patch 1.1 for the ps3 version of civ rev was utterly broken.

Patch 1.2 was suppose to fix everything.

If patch 1.2 is out and broke new stuff, well thats just really really sad.

Top Bottom