Download and Current Changelog

Valkrionn

The Hamster King
Downloads

Required!
Main Download

Patches and Extras
Soundtracks (optional, but main download does not contain any soundtracks!)

Installation

Rise from Erebus contains all files necessary to run; No other mod is needed in any way.

To install, follow these simple steps:
  1. Install the Rise from Erebus version and patch (if any) from the links below.
  2. Extract the Hot Fix (if any) to your RifE folder.
  3. Extract any Addons you wish to use to your RifE folder.

Changelogs

No changelog this time, sorry. 1.4 contains little to no new content, it is instead a bugfix/stability/AI patch.

Salvation!

Hoorah!!! So nothing else needs installing except for just the 1.30 install file? :)
(already removed the old versions)

Possibly .NET 3.5 framework if you don't have that to use the launcher.

Oh baybey now i know what to do while waiting for laundry :D

edit: running the launcher gives me a "Could not find path of the directory: C:\Users\Baleur\Desktop\NOTSET\PrivateMaps" error, clicking ok and going on works fine though =P

Nothing whatsoever.

Not even the FFH mediapack? I ask this because I tried starting a new game, and the intro video had no music...
I recently formatted my hard disk, so I'm installing on a "virgin" copy of BtS + patches.

Edit: btw, nice menu screen and wonderful intro theme! Very appropriate and dark fantasy!

Not even the FFH mediapack? I ask this because I tried starting a new game, and the intro video had no music...
I recently formatted my hard disk, so I'm installing on a "virgin" copy of BtS + patches.

Edit: btw, nice menu screen and wonderful intro theme! Very appropriate and dark fantasy!

Well, you could install that over RifE. I tend to forget to. :p

The menu was made by Grey Fox (and I agree, it's awesome), and the music is by the same artist as the old music; Akira Yamoaka. It is also used as the D'teshi diplo music. ;)

You can download it for free from microsoft.com. make sure you get version 3.5
I think Silent Hill 4:OST was an awesome choice for the menu too.

I cant seem to download it! It keeps failing! :(

UPDATE! I got it working by turning off my antivirus temporarily.

Notice that my AV is worried about one of the files. Apparently it's behaving like a worm. Keep an eye on it.

The launcher is not working for me - it starts, but gives me "cannot find mod folder" error and launches normal game. Investigating. I am running the Steam version, and I have moved my steam folder in the past.

Top Bottom