Civilization V Funny screenshots

Well might as well start on this topic just like for CIV4 you will post here any funny screenshots you find on the game.

Hey in 24 hours most people will own the game and besides demo shots are allowed as well.;) I will post one probably tommorrow

Well there is ONE we can post as of today. :crazyeye:

Spoiler :
just in case someone doesn't get it.. it says "ready to play" but.. it's not ready to play yet, not until it gets unlocked!

I'm sure the funny ones will only get better from here, though!

Attachments

• cantplay.png
    cantplay.png
    193.9 KB · Views: 20,286
Well there is ONE we can post as of today. :crazyeye:

Spoiler :
just in case someone doesn't get it.. it says "ready to play" but.. it's not ready to play yet, not until it gets unlocked!

I'm sure the funny ones will only get better from here, though!

I thought the funny part was your DL speed... lol sorry mate

Spam thread is Spam.

[is there a meme-like picture somewhere on the internets with the caption above?]

Spoiler :
GDR BEFORE robotics? Reviewers cheating :rolleyes:

Something tells me the reviwer went into world builder. Well like J said congrutulations on putting the first civ5 funny screenshot.:goodjob:

Nothing odd there, GDR comes from Nuclear Fusion, which doesn't require robotics. Maybe it should be at Nanotechnology instead, the generic era is the same and robotics is a requirement.

Yep. Giant Death Robots without Robotics is pretty funny. :p

Robotics is not required to build the GDR. It's available with Nuclear Fusion, and Robotics isn't a prerequisite of it.

Strange, but true (at least according to the manual and Arioch's site).

The GDR should be destroying Tokyo, not Osaka.

Have we learned nothing from Japanese cinema?

Top Bottom