38,000 members

Mercade

the Counsellor
Just saw the following when browing this particular forum. Thought I'd share:

Exactly 38,000 members. Quite a popular forum :)

:beer: - a prelude for the big 40K celebrations

38 000? :eek:

Quite a few more than a few days ago, when it was only above 36k...

Yeah... the Conquests release is making the member "count" soar upwards... It should slow down in alittle while though, but I think this "boost" will put us up above 40 K.

It's weird though because only a handful actually post. On birthdays, there are like 20 people listed. On many days, every single person has never posted. :confused:

Thats how its always been, lots of members, but 99.9% of them don't post, or they post once and leave :lol:

Approximately 1.8% of registered members have over 500 posts and not many of them post regularly, but that is mostly made up for by the influx of newbies who will post regularly.

Originally posted by SunTzu
Thats how its always been, lots of members, but 99.9% of them don't post, or they post once and leave :lol:
I must've registered myself on numberous forums but only made a few posts and never returned. :p I think everyone has one forum which they consider their digital home. ;)

Originally posted by naervod
Approximately 1.8% of registered members have over 500 posts and not many of them post regularly, but that is mostly made up for by the influx of newbies who will post regularly.

Yay, I am in the top 2%!!!!:D Of course if you look through the user info things you will see that about 1 person per page has over 40 posts.

How come almost every thread here at Site Feedback becomes spammish sooner or later...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Wizard
How come almost every thread here at Site Feedback becomes spammish sooner or later...:rolleyes:
Becourse some threads(like this one) has no real point. There can be made no discussion in these threads, so instead they become spammish.

Oh and dont worry, I´ll stop now;)

Top Bottom