Seven Years War

elfangor801

So cold....
The Seven Years War- The World 1756-1761
Brought to you by _Impreza_ and recon1591

Introducing-The War In Europe
Austria still greatly outraged and stunned by the Austrian War of Succession threaten Prussia's new frontier of Silesia with mass forces. Austria seems to have amassed an alliance of other European powers against Prussia which includes France, Saxony and Sweden, Prussia in it's quest for allies asks Britain to help in it's cause to defend it's new borders. Britain with it's ally Hanover agree, so starts the European War.

The French Indian War
France threatens the 13 Colonies of the British Empire building great forts along great lakes to the west of the 13 American Colonies. British interest is greatly threatened, if it is to follow it's dream of a global empire it must take action or else die! It is rumoured that the French have struck a deal with Indian tribes.

The War In The East
France threatens Britain elsewhere in the East, India ith Britains booming East India trade company is also threatened by France, if the French succeed in overpowering the British with superior forces supported by the Mhugal empire this could mean the end to Britains wealth.

It is up to you to take control of the situation, for King and Empire.
Good Luck.

Click for scenario

This wasn't my doing, I'm hosting it here for the creators. Expect a thread opened up in another place for commentary.

Thanks,
Elfangor801
Mil-Sim.net

nigmeat wants screenies, or else bigmeat gets angry

Sorry when i have time i'll do 1 or 2. and post then there with the files now.

At the bottom of the first post. If u don't see it then u need to register in order to see it.

Top Bottom