Pre-ChaNES: Into the Void

Chandrasekhar

Determined
Introduction

After a couple months of careful brainstorming and planning, I feel ready to give my first NES concept a try. This is a Sci-Fi NES, centered around humanity's colonization of the galaxy. It will place emphasis on international intrigue, believability ("realism" probably isn't the right word to use here), and of course creativity in designing a fictional universe that's interesting in its own right. Yeah, big space battles with drone armies and monolithic warships might play a part too.

This thread will take humanity from its first colony ship to an arbitrary point where it has spread over an appreciable number of nearby habitable systems. This will be done over a series of "BT" turns, though in this case a BT turn will never span over more than a generation. After we've reached the proper level of development, I'll start a second thread for the "real" NES, where anyone who's played in this one can continue playing their nation.

We'll take the reins of humanity starting in the year 2053, for reasons that I'll elaborate on at a later time. Progress up to the present day is assumed to have happened exactly as in OTL, and it is also assumed that nothing unusually crazy happened between 2007 and 2053.

Of course, a lot can happen over five decades. That's where you, the player, can make your first contribution.

Spoiler Player Instructions 12/16/07 :
Player Instructions: 12/16/07

I need four players before I can make my initial update. This update will give a "snapshot" of stats at the year 2053, as well as providing a more extensive background for the NES. After this, other players can make their reservations, rebellion plots, plans for independent colonies, and so on.

These four players will iron out the history between the years 2007 and 2053 as they create their nations. As they give background for their individual nation, a history for the world will be decided. Keep in mind, however, that the nations in power today will probably influence what nations are in power at the year 2053. Barring some skillful convincing on the players' part, three of these four nations will have to be the US, China, and something based around the EU. The fourth nation might be Russia, India, or even some sort of Middle Eastern pact... But in any case, it will probably be the underdog. Playing as one of these superpowers from the onset will be demanding, and it's not guaranteed that all of them will survive the tumultuous years after 2053, but they will certainly have the greatest impact on how human history unfolds across the stars.

Also keep in mind that humanity certainly won't have the ability to undertake a feasible permanent interstellar colonization project by the year 2053. Technology will be assumed to progress at a steady pace for the next five decades, so while you're making your nation, pretend that you don't know about any near term interstellar colonization. Certainly the world will be more advanced at this point in the near future, but keep it within reason.

Here's what I need from you, the first turn player - A (hopefully) detailed description of your nation, from which I can base your snapshot stats. A history would be helpful in figuring out the course of your nation, too. And, finally, some stories thrown in might unfairly bias me towards your nation so that your stats are better, comparatively, than those of your neighbors. :p

The layout of the stats might change between now and the start of the "real" NES. However, at the moment, I have a basic set to work from, which is admittedly (and shamelessly) quite closely based on those das uses in AFSNES I. To give you an idea of what I'll be looking for in stat descriptions, here's the current frame for the stat layout:
Spoiler :
<Nation Name>
Leader: <IC Name (OOC Player)>
Capital: <Capital City, Planet>
Government: <Description>
Technology: <Year Avg. and short description>
Army Stats: <Number of divisions>
Army Description: <Short summary of forces>
Navy Stats: <Number of each ship type>
Navy Description: <Short summary of ship status>
Total Economy: <EP gained from each system>
Planets Occupied: <List and total number>
Avg. Infrastructure: <One-Word Descriptor>
Control: <One-Word Descriptor>
Total Population: <Game Units>
Military Cap: <Divisions>
Education: <One-Word Descriptor>
Avg. Safety & Health: <One-Word Descriptor>
Avg. Patriotism: <One-Word Descriptor>
Projects: <Name, Effect, and Progress>
History: <Custom Paragraph>)
Naturally, in your nation descriptions, I'd prefer it if rather than say "Perfect Education, 75 active divisions," you just said "Very good Education, and lots of soldiers as well." Generalities are expected, not particulars. I'll figure out exactly what goes in each stat based on how you describe your nation. If you have questions about what a stat represents, feel free to ask.

Lastly, keep in mind that I reserve full veto rights in this stage of the game. If I decide that your concept or a specific aspect of your concept just isn't workable, don't take it personally. In most cases, I'll probably just make helpful suggestions if I don't like something that I see, or let my dissatisfaction be known through in-game events. ;) This should go both ways - I'm not really an expert in either Sci-Fi settings or world politics (or NESing for that matter), so if I say something particularly inane, I encourage you to correct me.

So, with that out of the way, feel free to start the creation process! Just post to say you're interested, and what sort of nation you're interested in taking over, and I'll try to respond promptly. All of this stage should take place on the public thread - After all, the history of the world should be common knowledge. If there's something that you feel you absolutely need to PM me about, I suppose you can do so as well. And, of course, if you'd like to reserve a spot for later in the Pre-NES, but don't feel like taking over any of the major powers just yet, I can reserve a spot for you.
Spoiler Player Instructions 01/02/08 :
Player Instructions: 01/02/08

This will begin the main phase of the Pre-NES. Current players should send orders to detail their nation's development over the course of the turn and conduct diplomacy, while prospective players can be appointed as colonial governors for new planets and systems.

Orders should include how nations will develop internally, their technological aims, what systems they intend to colonize, any diplomacy conducted with PCs or NPCs, and miscellaneous (read: military) actions. Governors appointed this turn will send their first orders next turn.

On the public thread, stories and diplomacy are of course welcome. Further comments on the structure of the game would be helpful, too. This turn will last from 2054 to 2075, so keep that in mind when deciding what you want your aims to be. Detailed diplomacy and contingency plans are certainly within the scope of your control.
Spoiler Player Instructions 01/24/08 :
Player Instructions: 01/24/08

This turn will be very similar to the last one, except for the addition of colonial governors. These players will have some degree of autonomy, and will be very influential in how a colony develops independent of its parent nation. While not all of these slots strictly have to be filled, I think we should be able to run a full roster. I currently need only three colonial governors; that is, one for each nation that has colonized the Infinitas system. You may apply to be a governor for one of the lesser two colonized systems, but due to these systems' notably lower overall potential, I wouldn't recommend it.

Also note that the previous restrictions on colonization also apply, with the caveat that it is quite difficult and somewhat counterproductive to establish a launch platform in a system that has not been populated enough to support the construction effort. Yes, European Bacchus qualifies for this, which is why another system has been added to the stats.
Player Instructions 2/27/08

This turn will introduce another way for players to get involved in the game. Players can take control of more minor entities and, if they get the consent from the greater powers that control the Stigma skimways, they can independently colonize other systems. These entities could be minor nations, but they could also be corporations or other types of organization. I reserve the right to veto, of course, but creativity is encouraged here. This, combined with the opening of more governor slots over the next couple of turns, should result in more players being able to get involved.

Current Status
flyingchicken: Signed up as United States of America (SF Member).
Governorship of American Infinitas is open!
Symphony D.: Signed up as Russian Federation (SF Member).
Governorship of Russian Zenit is open!
Icekommander: Governor of Brazillian Amazonas.
The13thRonin: Governor of Australian Victoria.
Governorship of Israeli Zion is open!
Governorship of Canadian Elizabeth is open!
Governorship of Japanese Yamato is open!
Governorship of Indian Dharma is open!
Governorship of Korean Gyeongju is open!
Governorship of Indonesian Merdeka is open!
Governorship of Federate Babylon is open!
Governorship of American Liberty is open!
Lord Iggy: Signed up as European Union. (IC Member)
a_propagandist: Signed up as Valhallan Union (IC Member).
BananaLee: Signed up as Olympian Union (IC Member).
Soyuz Union is open (IC Member)!
Kol.7: Signed up as Tyrelian Union (IC Member).
Niklas: Signed up as the People's Republic of China.
das: Governor of Chinese Damen.
Azale: Governor of Chinese Xiaoping.
Governorship of Chinese 192-209 is open!
alex994: Governor of Chinese Tiantang.
Adrogans: Signed up as Planetary Republic of Bacchus.
TerrisH: Signed up as Sonty corporation.
North King: Signed up as Orion Industries.
Frozen In Ice: Signed up as Malloy Systems.
a_propagandist: Signed up as Euro Espace.
---------------------- Supermath: Lurking. --- Erik Mesoy: Both scornful and interested.
-----------The Loser: Lurking... --- Thlayli: Lurking with interest.
erez87: Will join later. Definitely. --- Luckymoose: Intends to join.
--------- sp1023: Intends to join. --- carmen510: Interested, lurking.​

Updates
Update 0: 2007-2053
Update 1: 2053-2075
Update 2: 2076-2090
Update 3: 2091-2105
Update 4: 2106-2115
Update 5: 2116-2125
Update 6: 2126-2135 (Map)
Update 7: 2136-2140 (Map)
Update 8: 2141-2145 (Map)
Update 9: 2146-2150

Solar Federation
Leader: Avery McKay (Symphony D.)
Capital: Nairobi, Earth
Government: Constitutional Federation
Technology: 2152; Most advanced in several fields, though some locations have yet to integrate.
Army Stats: 500 Divisions
Army Description: Recent trimming and integration of the world's militaries has improved the SolFed Military's average quality.
Navy Stats: 190 Fighters ; 12 Gunships ; 18 Corvettes ; 25 Frigates (Liberty, Justice, Sentinel, Endurance, Independence, Union, Democracy, Lincoln, Titan, Mayflower, Obstinate, Dostoevsky, Yankee, Tolstoy, Chekhov, LeMay, Arnold, Patton, MacArthur, Heihachirou, Kiyomori, Musashi, Suyant, Aurora, Khan) ; 5 Destroyers (Rushmore, Prokhorovka, Alamo, Stalingrad, Normandy) ; 2 Cruisers (San Martin, Nehru) ; 6 Carriers (Novosibirsk, Yekaterinberg, St. Petersberg, Bombay, New York, Osaka) ; 5 Variable Mecha (JF-01, JF-02, JF-03, JF-04, JF-05)
Total Economy: 4 (29/107) [+140 Sol]
Planets Occupied: Mercury, Venus, Earth (Partial), Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune [Sol]
Avg. Industry: Decent
Control: Impotent
Total Population: 12,100,000,000 (Stat 25)
Education: Average
Avg. Safety & Health: Livable
Avg. Patriotism: Suspicious
Projects: N/A
History: The newly founded Solar Federation is a union of virtually all of Earth's states. Centralizing this massive population has led to massive problems as well, but the advantages should be just as great.

Interstellar Commonwealth
Leader: Yvonne Regiral (Lord_Iggy)
Capital: Brussels, Earth
Government: Parliamentary Commonwealth
Technology: 2152; Especially advanced in Stigma physics, though weapons research has been somewhat neglected.
Army Stats: 75 Divisions
Army Description: Despite its relatively small size, the Interstellar Commonwealth has an effective army, with a small, well-trained force present on each of its worlds.
Navy Stats: 400 Drones; 35 Fighters ; 15 Gunships ; 30 Corvettes ; 13 Frigates (Brussels, Berlin, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Madrid, Landing City, Milan, Rome, Athens, Naples, Kiev, Lisbon) ; 3 Destroyers (Rhine-Ruhr, Randstad, West Midlands) ; 5 Carriers (Karros, Porteur, Pressagio, Hermes, Beschermer)
Total Economy: 7 (28/9) [+26 Sol; +3 Valhalla; +4 Olympia; +1 Lucenta; +1 Carpathia; +1 Aria; +3 Soyuz; +3 Tyrelia; +1 Nu; +1 Avis]
Planets Occupied: Earth (Partial) [Sol]; Carmenta (Partial) [Infinitas]; Isis (Primary) [Nu]; 066-165A, 066-165B, 066-165C, Asgard [Valhalla]; Serres, Lefkada, Arcadia, Larissa, Achaea [Olympia]; Lilas [Pirenia]; Duhlen, 075-321C [Carpathia]; Waypoint [Lucenta]; 110-143C, Logos [Soyuz]; Crescent, 073-406D [Aria]; Aries, Epar-Desirak, 070-542F [Tyrelia]
Control: Stifling
Total Population: 870,000,000 (Stat 19)
Education: Scholarly
Avg. Safety & Health: Secure
Avg. Patriotism: Content
History: The Interstellar Commonwealth looks to become a model for future interstellar governments, theoretically representing all its colonies fairly in an equal pact. The fact that the overwhelming majority lives in Europe has led many to scoff at the idea, but the colonists themselves are glad to have their own voice, however small, in federal affairs.

People's Republic of China
Leader: Shen Jianguo (Niklas)
Capital: Beijing, Earth
Government: One-Party State
Technology: 2147; China has had to play catch-up with the smaller, more research-minded nations, but it remains in the same ballpark. Its Stigma technology remains quite advanced.
Army Stats: 380 Divisions
Army Description: The average soldier may be poorly trained and equipped, but a smaller elite core exists in the PRC's army as well.
Navy Stats: 320 Fighters ; 40 Gunships ; 36 Frigates (Da Jia, Zhong Yi, Gong Zheng, Yong Heng, Zun Jing, Wei Shi, Shou Ge Zhei, Zi Zi, Qiang Jian, Bu Gou, Jue Xin, Bu Shao, Gou Jian, Wei Yan, An Ding, Jie Zhi, Jue Jiang, Rou Shi Xing, Bi Ran, Qiang Shou, Ying Xiong Shi, Zheng Yi, Bai Yin, Huang Jin, Fa Guan, Zhen Li, Bing, Gui Zi Shou, Pan Ding, Chang Kuang, Tang Huang, Dao De, Jian Ying, Jing Ti, Zhuang Li, Jian Rui) ; 6 Destroyers (Long, Gong Zhu, Lao Hu, She, Zhi, Fenghuang) ; 9 Carriers (Tianshi, Ling Hun, Xian Feng Dui, Jian Jue, Fang Shou Zhe, Jie Sheng, Jiao Gei, Xin Chai, Fang) ; 1 Variable Mecha (Zhu Xue)
Total Economy: 21 (14/4) [+20 Sol; +3 Damen; +6 Xiaoping; +1 Haiyaoliangge; +1 039-240; +5 Tiantang; +2 192-209; +1 182-123]
Planets Occupied: Earth (Partial), Mars (Partial) [Sol]; Volturnus [Infinitas]; Kua Fu, Meishi, Lengdi, Huijia [Damen]; 009-108A, 009-108B, Xu Fu, Enlai, 009-108E [Xiaoping]; Isis (Partial), 051-056C [Nu]; Jiazhan, 025-177D, 025-177E [Haiyaoliangge]; 039-240D, 039-240E [039-240]; Hongtan, Baoyu, Yue Fei, Liulian, Shen Kuo [Tiantang]; 192-209A, 192-209D [192-209]
Avg. Industry: Powerful
Control: Oppressive
Total Population: 2,500,000,000 (Stat 21)
Education: Simple
Avg. Safety & Health: Unsafe
Avg. Patriotism: Staunch
History: Not only has the People's Republic of China been single-minded in its pursuit of high quality colonies, but it has also gone so far as to evict foreign colonists from systems that it claims. This fits the PRC's general theme of unscrupulous oppression, but it has also provoked hostility from the PRC's neighbors. Meanwhile, China's colonies are some of the most largest so far.

Planetary Republic of Bacchus
Leader: Isabella Soto (Adrogans)
Capital: Lierre, Bacchus
Government: Presidential Republic
Technology: 2149; Separation from Europe has impacted technological progress, but Bacchus is comparable in most fields, especially biology and original weaponry.
Army Stats: 40 Divisions
Army Description: Bacchus's army is large, compared to the size of the colony, and it's well equipped, well trained to deal with Bacchus's unique terrain. Morale is high, and any force wishing to invade Bacchus would face quite a struggle.
Navy Stats: 45 Fighters ; 10 Corvettes ; 4 Frigates (Mauler, Peacemaker, Berserker, Monolith) ; 1 Destroyer (Sugaar) ; 2 Carriers (Kurier, Avantgarde) ; 3 Variable Mecha (Jacques Lefebvre, Viktorija Vasiliauskute, Maximilian Werner)
Total Economy: 1 (2/10) [+13 Infinitas]
Planets Occupied: Vulcan, Bacchus (Primary) [Infinitas]
Control: Feeble
Total Population: 13,000,000 (Stat 10)
Education: Average
Avg. Patriotism: Staunch
History: Founded in 2117, the nation of Bacchus is still a comparatively new one, but it has had an auspicious start. The colony on Bacchus was founded about 80 years ago by Europe, and has consistently been a hub of European activity since then. It may be politically independent now, but relations with Europe could certainly be worse, and its status as the first nation to be based in another system brings it prestige on the world stage. Immigrants wishing to escape the rule of the great Solar powers are common here. Living conditions have deteriorated since the split from Europe, but the Bacchan spirit remains strong.

Independent Republic of Carmenta
Leader: Joseph H. Cantico (Thlayli)
Capital: Jefferson City, Carmenta
Government: Militant Rebellion
Technology: 2148; SolFed tech seized by the rebels and built into Carmenta's infrastructure - the rebels certainly aren't researching much on their own
Army Stats: 5 Divisions
Army Description: The remnants of the militia pulled together from across Carmenta and fought back into their stronghold at Jefferson City.
Navy Stats: No military craft.
Total Economy: 1 (0/0) [+1 Infinitas]
Planets Occupied: Carmenta (Rebellion) [Infinitas]
Avg. Industry: Incapable
Control: Moderate
Total Population: 100,000 (Stat 1)
Education: Ignorant
Avg. Patriotism: Content
History: This is what has become of a rebellion launched by Carmentan separatists in 2147 - it looks to be rather short-lived, beset on all sides by SolFed reinforcements. Conditions inside the only stronghold, Jefferson City, have not completely deteriorated, but the city has definitely seen better days.

System Stats

Federate Sol
Governor: Avery McKay (Symphony D.)
System Rank: Ideal (Polluted)
Army Deployment: 475 Divisions
Navy Deployment: 87 Fighters ; 6 Gunships ; 2 Corvettes ; 2 Frigates (LeMay, Arnold) ; 2 Destroyers (Stalingrad, Normandy) ; 1 Cruisers (San Martin) ; 1 Carriers (Novosibirsk) ; 5 Variable Mecha (JF-01, JF-02, JF-03, JF-04, JF-05)
Population: 12,100,000,000 (Stat 25)
Metropoleis: 57
Planets (Economy): Mercury (+2), Earth (+129), Mars (+9)
Industry: Decent
Safety & Health: Livable
Patriotism: Suspicious
Overview: The Solar Federation controls the vast majority of humanity's settlements around Sol. Only mainland China and Europe, their colonies on the moon, and China's small settlement on Mars fall outside its control.

American Infinitas
Governor: Clinton Charlie
System Rank: Bountiful
Army Deployment: 30 Divisions
Navy Deployment: 6 Fighters ; 4 Gunships ; 2 Frigates (Patton, MacArthur) ; 1 Cruiser (Nehru) ; 2 Carriers (Yekaterinberg, St. Petersberg)
Population: 1,800,000 (Stat 6)
Metropoleis: 13
Planets (Economy): Carmenta (+6)
Industry: Incapable
Patriotism: Unruly
Overview: Recent rebellion has destabilized this American colony, but the situation is mostly under the control of the Solar Federation as of 2150. Only the city of Jefferson remains under rebel control.

Russian Zenit
Governor: Dmitriy Kuznetsov
System Rank: Ideal
Army Deployment: 5 Divisions.
Navy Deployment: 35 Fighters ; 2 Corvettes ; 1 Frigate (Tolstoy) ; 1 Destroyer (Prokhorovka) ; 1 Carrier (Osaka
Population: 1,100,000 (Stat 5)
Metropoleis: 5
Planets (Economy): Zenit (+4)
Industry: Powerful
Safety & Health: Secure
Patriotism: Content
Overview: Zenit was the first system of its quality colonized, though due to early political troubles, it was unable to take advantage of that fact. Now, it has begun to grow in earnest. If current trends hold, Zenit should become a vital hub of ASTRIS activity. The planet's natural resources are extremely valuable, and the colony is growing as quickly as colonists can be sent to it.

Indian Hastinapur
Governor: Narayan Kumar Goswami
Navy Deployment: 2 Corvettes ; 1 Frigate (Liberty)
Population: 630,000 (Stat 4)
Metropoleis: 3
Planets (Economy): 134-111E (+2)
Industry: Underdeveloped
Overview: India's first alloted system from ASTRIS is far from a high quality one, but it's certainly workable. In the future, it may be a useful population vent, and it certainly had a central position among ASTRIS's colonies. Hastinapur should become a stable, prosperous colony in the future.

Brazillian Amazonas
Governor: Gabriel Oliveira
Navy Deployment: 2 Corvettes ; 1 Frigate (Lincoln)
Population: 530,000 (Stat 3)
Planets (Economy): 129-209C (+2)
Patriotism: Defiant
Overview: Amazonas is a colony with great promise, but corruption and distrust with the government that has built up over the years have made this Brazillian colony somewhat unstable. While Amazonas will certainly become a fine place in the future, its immediate fate is uncertain.

Australian Victoria
Governor: Cooper White (The13thRonin)
Army Deployment: 5 Divisions
Navy Deployment: 2 Corvettes ; 1 Frigate (Mayflower)
Population: 490,000 (Stat 3)
Planets (Economy): Victory (+2)
Overview: Victoria is quite well off, as systems go. Australia is more than capable of administering it - the only difficulty will be from its somewhat great distance from Sol.

Israeli Zion
Governor: Uri Mizrachi
Navy Deployment: 2 Corvettes ; 1 Frigate (Sentinel)
Population: 340,000 (Stat 3)
Planets (Economy): 152-229C (+2)
Patriotism: Undecided
Overview: This system, on the edge of ASTRIS space, has been colonized by one of its smallest states. As a part of the new Solar Federation, Israel has begun to develop its high quality planet here to extend ASTRIS's reach deeper into space.

Mexican Texcotzingo
Governor: Fernando Gonzales
Navy Deployment: 2 Corvettes ; 1 Frigate (Independence)
Population: 200,000 (Stat 1)
Metropoleis: 1
Planets (Economy): 092-577B (+1)
Industry: Significant
Overview: This second phase ASTRIS colony belongs to Mexico, another country that probably wouldn't have managed to secure a colony of its own until much later. It's a distant colony, but its development so far has been steady.

Iranian Aql
Governor: Abdurrauf al-Bijar
Navy Deployment: 2 Corvettes ; 1 Frigate (Justice)
Population: 170,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): 103-323A (+1)
Overview: This colony has a unique status as ASTRIS's first predominantly Muslim one. Iran, which was never a member of the now defunct Islamic Confederation, has taken to its role in ASTRIS with enthusiasm, and the colony at Aql appears to have a bright future.

Indonesian Tunggal
Governor: Mentari Pamungkas
System Rank: Decent
Navy Deployment: 2 Corvettes ; 1 Frigate (Mayflower)
Population: 160,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): 163-202E (+1)
Overview: This colony is the first of several founded by the populous nation of Indonesia. Its relatively low quality limits its growth, but Indonesia needs every population sink it can get.

Canadian Elizabeth
Governor: Taylor Bouchard
Navy Deployment: 1 Frigate (Endurance)
Planets (Economy): 090-708D (+1)
Overview: This system was a hastily picked replacement for the one that the Chinese narrowly beat ASTRIS to, fulfilling Canada's quota of one stella approxima. Its great distance from Sol is a disadvantage, but the system itself is a good one, and it leads to the even more valuable one at Yamato.

Japanese Yamato
Governor: Matsumoto Masato
Army Deployment: None.
Navy Deployment: 35 Fighters ; 1 Destroyer (Rushmore) ; 1 Carrier (New York)
Population: 180,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): 094-852C (+1)
Overview: This is the second system of its quality colonized by the Solar Federation, and only the fourth such system colonized by humanity. Japan has been among ASTRIS's most productive members, and this colony satisfies its requirements.

Indian Dharma
Governor: Aditya Chaturvedi
Army Deployment: None
Navy Deployment: 1 Frigate (Democracy)
Population: 120,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): 054-409A (+1)
Overview: This colony, far from the main belt of ASTRIS colonization, is India's finest. Some day, it will be the main relief valve for India's population, which is the highest in the Solar Federation.

Indian Ayodhya
Governor: Saurabh Pareek
Navy Deployment: 1 Frigate (Union)
Population: 80,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): 130-404D (+1)
Overview: This Indian system is on a tip of colonized space. Its only connection to the rest of humanity is through the Brazillian colony at Amazonas. Even so, its development does not face any notable difficulties from this fact.

Indian Mathura
Governor: Maryam Tambe
System Rank: Mathura
Navy Deployment: 1 Frigate (Obstinate)
Population: 90,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): 092-839B (+1)
Overview: The last of the Indian systems, Mathura is a vital waypoint along the path to Yamato.

Korean Gyeongju
Governor: Lee Ye-jun
Navy Deployment: 1 Frigate (Dostoevsky)
Population: 110,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): 170-418B (+1)
Overview: This system's most hospitable planet is hot and dry, but still boasts a diverse ecosystem and a breathable atmosphere. The Korean colony here is off to a good start.

American Liberty
Governor: Jackson Howard
Navy Deployment: 35 Fighters ; 1 Destroyer (Alamo) ; 1 Carrier (Bombay)
Population: 70,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): 181-451C (+1)
Overview: This colony is notable for several reasons. It has a terra aequa quality world, it's the first American colony in a long time, and it has indigenous sapient life. The colonization here is being conducted delicately with regard to the natives, but it is continuing nonetheless.

Indonesian Merdeka
Governor: Chayaha Ramelanputra
Navy Deployment: 1 Frigate (Kiyomori)
Planets (Economy): 038-508D (+1)
Overview: This colony completes ASTRIS's obligation to Indonesia. It neighbors Chinese space, making the flow of supplies somewhat uncertain, but its development has continued without any major catches so far.

Federate Tanis
Governor: Anatoly Morozov
Navy Deployment: 1 Frigate (Heihachirou)
Planets (Economy): 196-329C (+1)

South East Asian Marga
Governor: Goh Ang
Navy Deployment: No military craft
Population: 70,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): 059-340B (+1)
Overview: This colony is founded and supported by a coalition of loosely culturally related Solar Federation member states. The peoples of South East Asia have invested their combined cultural heritage here.

Commonwealth Sol
Governor: Yvonne Regiral (Lord_Iggy)
Army Deployment: 35 Divisions
Navy Deployment: 15 Fighters, 2 Corvettes, 2 Frigates (Brussels, Lisbon), 1 Destroyers (Rhine-Ruhr)
Population: 870,000,000 (Stat 18)
Metropoleis: 31
Planets (Economy): Earth (+26)
Overview: As the seat of Western civilization, the continent of Europe is a powerful and established force on Earth. It is also the head of an expanding interstellar empire with a strong web of distant colonies.

Commonwealth Valhalla
Governor: Davide Romano (a_propagandist)
Navy Deployment: 250 Drones ; 2 Corvettes ; 3 Frigates (Berlin, Naples, Kiev)
Population: 1,200,000 (Stat 5)
Metropoleis: 7
Planets (Economy): Asgard (+3)
Safety & Health: Comfortable
Overview: Recent pirate attacks across European space have tested Valhalla's navy, but after a brief time of uncertainty, the pirates were driven from Valhallan space. The system continues to remain a vital stepping stone between Sol and the growing hub of European activity at Olympia.

Commonwealth Olympia
Governor: Drazen Budisa (BananaLee)
Army Deployment: 10 Divisions
Navy Deployment: 50 Drones ; 20 Fighters ; 15 Gunships ; 4 Corvettes ; 2 Frigates (London, Landing City) ; 1 Destroyer (West Midlands)
Population: 2,100,000 (Stat 6)
Metropoleis: 6
Planets (Economy): Arcadia (+4)
Safety & Health: Comfortable
Overview: This European colony is on a high quality planet, but the colonists have chosen to occupy it carefully, for the sake of the native life there. This policy is a popular one, and the colony's growth has been robust despite it. Though mainland Europe remains the head of the Interstellar Commonwealth, Olympia is often regarded as the main representative of the colonies to the mainland.

Commonwealth Lucenta
Governor: Javier Martinez
System Rank: Inhospitable
Navy Deployment: 1 Frigate (Rome)
Planets (Economy): Waypoint (+1)
Industry: Underdeveloped
Overview: This distant European colony was founded as a stepping stone to the now Russian occupied Zenit. Russian control of Zenit has invalidated this primary purpose, and new Russian Stigma skimways have removed its significance as a trading post. However, persistent European support has helped Lucenta continue to grow despite all hardships.

Commonwealth Soyuz
Governor: Matic Horvat
Navy Deployment: 100 Drones ; 8 Corvettes ; 3 Frigates (Paris, Amsterdam, Milan) ; 1 Destroyer (Randstad) ; 2 Carriers (Karros, Porteur)
Population: 270,000 (Stat 2)
Metropoleis: 2
Planets (Economy): 110-142C (+1), Logos (+1)
Patriotism: Defiant
Overview: The pirate attacks across European space in the late 2140's hit Soyuz the hardest. For a time, pirate forces had complete reign over Soyuz space, and the colonies themselves were forced into martial law. More recently, order has mostly returned to the system, but bitterness tinges the aftermath.

Commonwealth Carpathia
Governor: Aada Mäkelä
Navy Deployment: 4 Corvettes, 1 Frigate (Madrid)
Population: 350,000 (Stat 3)
Planets (Economy): Duhlen (+1)
Overview: Carpathia is a colony on the path to the extremely valuable system of Tyrelia, making it a vital part of the European space effort.

Commonwealth Aria
Governor: Enzo Martin
Navy Deployment: 4 Corvettes ; 1 Carrier (Pressagio)
Population: 270,000 (Stat 2)
Planets (Economy): Crescent (+1)
Overview: The last system before the long jump to Tyrelia, Aria is one of the most far-flung colonies to exist. A round trip to and from Sol can take five years or more, and so it is perhaps inevitable that there's a sharp cultural disconnect between the population of mainland Europe and the colonists at Aria. However, this has been somewhat mitigated by the reformation of the European Union's colonies into the Interstellar Commonwealth, not to mention the continuing generous support from Europe.

Commonwealth Tyrelia
Governor: Luke O'Connor (Kol.7)
Navy Deployment: 8 Corvettes ; 2 Carriers (Hermes, Beschermer)
Population: 860,000 (Stat 4)
Metropoleis: 4
Planets (Economy): Aries (+2), Epar-Desirak (+1)
Overview: Europe's most prized colony is also its most distant one. With the years required for anyone or anything to go to and from Sol, it's an amazing feat that the colony was planted in the first place - but with Aries's extremely Earthlike environment, the colony there is sure to grow very quickly.

Commonwealth Pirenia
Governor: Lukas Vogel
Navy Deployment: No military craft.
Population: 130,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): Lilas (+1)
Overview: This low-potential system lacks valuable natural resources, and doesn't have a vital strategic position, but persistent European funding has made it into a thriving colony. It is also notable that the Europeans have recently built their own Stigma skimmer here alongside the ASTRIS one.

Commonwealth Nu
Governor: Nikola Varga
System Rank: Decent (Terraformed)
Navy Deployment: 1 Frigate (Athens)
Population: 200,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): Isis (+1)
Overview: Nu is the site of the Commonwealth's most successful terraforming projects, and continues to act as a case study for the science of terraforming. It also contains Sonty's corporate colony outside the Commonwealth's authority.

Commonwealth Avis
Governor: Freja Rasmussen
Army Deployment: None.
Navy Deployment: No military craft.
Planets (Economy): Icarus (+1)
Overview: The colonized planet in this system is aptly named, facing and utilizing some of the most intense solar power in colonized space. The colony's founding has gone smoothly, and plans are under way to terraform its environment to something slightly less hostile.

Chinese Sol
Governor: Shen Jianguo (Niklas)
Army Deployment: 240 Divisions
Navy Deployment: 120 Fighters; 20 Gunships ;11 Frigates (Da Jia, Zhong Yi, Yong Heng, Zun Jing, Bu Shao, Gou Jian, Wei Yan, An Ding, Jie Zhi, Gui Zi Shou, Pan Ding); 3 Destroyers (Long, Gong Zhu, Lao Hu) ; 3 Carriers (Tianshi, Jian Jue, Jie Shang)
Population: 2,500,000,000 (Stat 21)
Metropoleis: 30
Planets (Economy): Earth (+20)
Safety & Health: Unsafe
Patriotism: Staunch
Overview: China was, before the creation of the Solar Federation, the single most populous nation on Earth, but it's also one of the most heavily oppressed. Still, its leaders have gotten rather skilled at that oppression, and so China's economy is still quite strong. The Chinese leadership retains a strong control of its colonies.

Chinese Damen
Governor: Tan Tao (das)
Army Deployment: 50 Divisions
Navy Deployment: 140 Fighters ; 20 Gunships ; 8 Frigates (Gong Zheng, Wei Shi, Shou Ge Zhei, Zi Zi, Qiang Jian, Chang Kuang, Tang Huang, Dao De) ; 2 Destroyer (She, Fenghuang) ; 2 Carriers (Ling Hun, Xin Chai) ; 1 Variable Mecha (Zhu Xue)
Population: 1,200,000 (Stat 5)
Planets (Economy): Kua Fu (+3)
Industry: Unstoppable
Overview: The otherwise quite worthless system of Damen sits on the route between Sol and the extremely coveted 009-108. For this reason, it is a hub of Chinese military activity. The military population there is quite large compared to the civilian one, and a major naval officer academy has even been built to facilitate this purpose. Damen continues to remain vital to the Chinese colonization effort.

Chinese Xiaoping
Governor: Hu Zhuang (Azale)
Army Deployment: 20 Divisions
Navy Deployment: 40 Fighters ; 5 Frigates (Bu Gou, Jue Xin, Ying Xiong Shi, Zheng Yi, Jing Ti) ; 1 Destroyer (Zhi) ; 1 Carrier (Xian Feng Dui)
Population: 12,000,000 (Stat 10)
Metropoleis: 7
Planets (Economy): Xu Fu (+4), Enlai (+2)
Overview: This system has immense potential, and China has acted aggressively to assure that their rule of it is absolute. The most valuable planet in the system is Xu Fu, which has calm waters and even a substantial amount of native life. The colony there has been grown quickly by the Chinese at great expense to both its own economy and the untouched environment of the planet. The colder, snowy world of Enlai is also populated, and is the site of one of China's premier extrasolar military academies.

Chinese Haiyaoliangge
Governor: Pan Tao
Navy Deployment: 20 Fighters, 3 Frigates (Jue Jiang, Rou Shi Xing), 2 Carriers (Fang Shou Zhe, Bai Yin)
Population: 910,000 (Stat 5)
Planets (Economy): Jiazhan (+1)
Overview: The quickly constructed colony at Haiyaoliangge seems almost to be an afterthought, compared to the attention given to Xiaoping. However, the planet Jiazhan has decent potential, and the systems that may eventually be accessed from it also show promise. As supplies begin to flow through to Tiantang, this colony steadily grows.

Chinese 039-240
Governor: Kwong Ming
Navy Deployment: 2 Frigates (Bi Ran, Qiang Shou)
Population: 880,000 (Stat 5)
Planets (Economy): 039-240D (+1)
Overview: This colony is the last in the chain that leads to Tiantang. Thus, its role in the growth and supply of this highly anticipated colony is a vital one. Beyond that, there is little to distinguish it from Haiyaoliangge.

Chinese Tiantang
Governor: Wan Zhi (alex_994)
Army Deployment: 30 Divisions
Navy Deployment: 15 Fighters, 5 Frigates (Huang Jin, Fa Guan, Zhen Li, Zhuang Lui, Jian Rui), 1 Carrier (Jiao Gei)
Population: 5,700,000 (Stat 9)
Metropoleis: 6
Planets (Economy): Baoyu (+4), Liulian (+1)
Overview: Tiantang is China's most distant colony, and also the one with the greatest potential. Since its founding, it has been the primary destination for Chinese colonists. The planet Baoyu has an environment as human-friendly as Earth's, and natural resources are abundant. The only obstacle in its path is the great distance that China must administrate it from.

Chinese 192-209
Governor: Kong Wei
Navy Deployment: 10 Fighters, 1 Frigate (Bing), 1 Carrier (Fang)
Population: 560,000 (Stat 4)
Planets (Economy): 192-209D (+1)
Overview: This system, narrowly seized from ASTRIS, has a fair amount of potential. While it's far behind Xiaoping in its development, this is only due to its more recent founding.

Chinese 182-123
Governor: Song Dawei
Navy Deployment: 1 Frigate (Jian Ying)
Population: 90,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): 182-123A (+1)
Overview: This minor Chinese colony was founded for easy Stigma access to 192-209. With its recent founding and lack of natural resources, it may not be terribly valuable, but the Chinese are expected to populate it thoroughly regardless.

Sonty Nu
Governor: Oliver Thompson (TerrisH)
Navy Deployment: 11 Corvettes ; 1 Carrier1 (Ocelot I) ; 1 Variable Mecha (Brandon Jones)
Population: 100,000 (Stat 1)
Planets (Economy): Ra (+1)
Overview: Founded by Sonty Corporation, this colony seeks to exemplify an experimental form of "corporate democracy." This novel idea is regarded suspiciously by the established governments of Sol, but there are no indications that the colony's resident-employees are being abused in any way.

Corporation Stats

Sonty Corporation
CEO: Oliver Thompson (TerrisH)
Headquarters: London, Earth
Services: Interplanetary transport, extrasolar manufacturing.
Technologies: Manufacturing, spacecraft engineering, Stigma physics.
Security Force: 8 Divisions
Security Craft: 8 Corvettes, 1 Carrier (Ocelot I), 1 Variable Mecha (Brandon Jones)
Assets: 17
Income: 3
Holdings: Earth, Mars [Sol]; Bacchus [Infinitas]; Ra [Nu]; Arcadia [Olympia]
Employees: 7,500,000 (Stat 9)
Publicity: Mistrusted
History: Founded in the early 22nd century, Sonty corporation is arguably the most wealthy private corporation in existence. It has extensive facilities not only on Earth, Mars, and Bacchus, but also on a colony of its own founding on the planet Ra, in the Nu system. This, along with its extensive security forces, has drawn some suspicion from the governments of Sol, but Sonty has yet to abuse its power in any spectacular fashion.

Orion Industries
CEO: Arctos King (North King)
Headquarters: Orion Prime, Earth orbit
Services: Interplanetary transport, ship construction, terraforming.
Technologies: Ship manufacturing, environmental manipulation, industrial tech.
Security Force: 3 Divisions.
Security Craft: 4 Fighters
Assets: 9
Income: 4
Holdings: Earth, Saturn [Sol]; Bacchus [Infinitas]; Arcadia, Lefkada [Olympia]; Isis [Nu]; Icarus [Avis]; Asgard [Valhalla]
Employees: 2,300,000 (Stat 7)
Publicity: Favored
History: This recent merger of several corporations has quickly taken a commanding spot among the most influential organizations. Its most notable achievement is its involvement in the terraforming of Lefkada, in the Olympia system, and it has also adopted some of the terraforming work on the planet Isis, in the Nu system. Its cooperation with the colonial governments should prove beneficial to both parties. The recent environmental restoration of Earth has also proved to be an opportune source of income and publicity.

Malloy Systems
CEO: Chris Malloy (Frozen in Ice)
Headquarters: New York, Earth
Services: Space weaponry, interstellar and interplanetary freighter design and manufacture.
Technologies: Orion-based freighters, miscellaneous military technologies.
Security Force: 3 Divisions.
Security Craft: No military craft.
Assets: 10
Income: 4
Holdings: Earth, Mars [Sol]; Carmenta, Bacchus [Infinitas]; Asgard [Valhalla]; Arcadia [Olympia]; Novomurmansk [Zenit]
Employees: 1,700,000 (Stat 6)
Publicity: Ambivalent
History: Malloy Systems has made a name for itself by capitalizing on the recent fear of interplanetary pirates. Its weaponry has found its way onto the hulls of various cargo freighters across European space, and it has begun to work on its ASTRIS market as well. More recently, the corporation has become a major presence on Bacchus, moving much of its employment there.

Euro Espace
CEO: Davide Romano (a_propagandist)
Headquarters: Aalborg, Asgard
Services: Space weaponry, ship manufacturing, defense systems.
Technologies: Military tech, artificial intelligence.
Security Force: N/A (Governmentally Owned)
Security Craft: N/A (Governmentally Owned)
Assets: 29
Income: 1
Holdings: Asgard [Valhalla]
Employees: 900,000 (Stat 5)
Publicity: Favored
History: This governmentally owned corporation is conducting research on the creation of unmanned drone fleets to fight off pirate attacks without loss of life. So far, the results have been promising, though also somewhat expensive. The recent pirate attacks have forced the state to sell lots of drones at a loss, though at least they have provided plenty of opportunities to see the product in action.

Pancorp
CEO: The Pan (Vertinari118)
Headquarters: Oxford, Earth
Services: Medicine, exotic chemicals, genetics.
Technologies: Biology, chemistry.
Security Force: 3 Divisions
Security Craft: No military craft.
Assets: 5
Income: 2
Holdings: Earth [Sol]; Asgard [Valhalla]
Employees: 320,000 (Stat 2)
Publicity: Ambivalent
History: This old corporation has slowly grown in power and influence since the early 21st century, and is just now beginning to attract notice as an important research firm.

The Size and Tempurature statistics for planets are self-explanatory, but the Environment and Type stats deserve further explanation. Environment will be a simple scale, from 'hostile' to 'ideal', describing how human-friendly the planet is. This stat can be lowered by warfare or pollution, and it can sometimes be raised by terraforming. Anything less than 'bountiful' will be too unfriendly for humans to go outside unprotected, though carefully engineered crops may be able to survive.

A planet's Type will describe its general makeup and appearance. Rocky planets have thin atmospheres and, naturally, rocky surfaces. Terran planets are distinguished by dense atmospheres over a generally rocky surface. Jovian planets are those with atmospheres that extend to the high pressure regions at the planet's core, and are often accompanied by dozens of small natural satellites. Aquatic planets are those that are almost entirely covered by either a liquid or an "ice" (not necessary water ice).

Sol

Mercury: Very small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Populated by Solar Federation.
Venus: Medium, blistering, inhospitable, terran planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.
Earth: Medium, temperate, bountiful, terran planet. Populated.
Mars: Small, cold, decent, rocky planet. Populated by Solar Federation. Colonized by China.
Jupiter: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.
Saturn: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.
Uranus: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.
Neptune: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.

Infinitas

Vulcan: Small, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Populated by Republic of Bacchus.
Carmenta: Medium, hot, decent, aquatic planet. Populated by America. Populated by Republic of Carmenta. Colonized by Europe.
Portunes: Medium, temperate, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by America.
Bacchus: Large, cold, bountiful, rocky planet. Populated by Republic of Bacchus. Colonized by America.
Volturnus: Very small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Colonized by China.

Damen

Kua Fu: Medium, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Populated by China.
Meishi: Large, cold, inhospitable jovian planet. Colonized by China.
Lengdi: Small, frigid, inhospitable aquatic planet. Populated by China.
Huijia: Very large, frigid, inhospitable jovian planet. Colonized by China.

Valhalla

066-165A: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
066-165B: Small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by Europe.
066-165C: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by Europe.
Asgard: Medium, cold, decent, aquatic planet. Populated by Europe.
066-165E: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
066-165F: Small, frigid, inhospitable, terran planet. Uncolonized.

Xiaoping

009-108A: Small, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
009-108B: Medium, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by China.
Xu Fu: Medium, temperate, bountiful, aquatic planet. Populated by China.
Enlai: Small, cold, decent, terran planet. Colonized by China.
009-108E: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by China.
009-108F: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Olympia

Serres: Small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
Lefkada: Medium, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Populated by Europe.
Arcadia: Large, temperate, bountiful, terran planet. Populated by Europe.
Larissa: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by Europe.
Achaea: Very small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
Kavala: Small, frigid, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
Piraeus: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Haiyaoliangge

025-177A: Very small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
Jiazhan: Medium, temperate, decent, rocky planet. Populated by China.
025-177C: Small, cold, inhospitable rocky planet. Uncolonized.
025-177D: Medium, frigid, decent, terran planet. Colonized by China.
025-177E: Large, frigid, inhospitable jovian planet. Colonized by China.

Carpathia

075-321A: Small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
Duhlen: Medium, hot, decent, rocky planet. Colonized by Europe.
075-321C: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by Europe.
075-321D: Medium, frigid, inhospitable, terran planet. Uncolonized.
075-321E: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Lucenta

078-219A: Very small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
Waypoint: Small, cold, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by Europe.
078-219C: Very large, frigid, inhospitable jovian planet. Uncolonized.

039-240

039-240A: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
039-240B: Medium, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
039-240C: Small, blistering, inhospitable, terran planet. Uncolonized.
039-240D: Small, hot, decent, terran planet. Populated by China.
039-240E: Large, temperate, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by China.
039-240F: Very small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.

Tiantang

Hongtan: Very small, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Colonized by China.
Guomao: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
Baoyu: Medium, temperate, ideal, terran planet. Populated by China.
Yue Fei: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by China.
Liulian:Medium, cold, bountiful, terran planet. Populated by China.
Shen Kuo: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by China.
Jiangdi: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
Chenggong: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Zenit

091-322A: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Colonized by Russia.
091-322B: Small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
091-322C: Small, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
091-322D: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
Novomurmansk: Medium, temperate, ideal, terran planet. Populated by Russia.
Molniya: Very large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by Russia.
091-322G: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
091-322H: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
091-322I: Small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.

Soyuz

110-142A: Small, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
110-142B: Very small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
110-142C: Medim, hot, decent, terran planet. Populated by Europe.
Logos: Small, temperate, bountiful, terran planet. Populated by Europe.
110-142E: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
110-142F: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Aria

073-406A: Small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
073-406B: Very small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
Crescent: Large, hot, decent, terran planet. Populated by Europe.
073-406D: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by Europe.
073-406E: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
073-406F: Small, frigid, inhospitable, terran planet. Uncolonized.

Hastinapur

134-111A: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
134-111B: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
134-111C: Small, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
134-111D: Very small, temeprate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by India.
134-111E: Large, cold, decent, aquatic planet. Populated by India
134-111F: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Colonized by India.

Victoria

090-401A: Small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
090-401B: Medium, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
Victory: Medium, temperate, bountiful, terran planet. Populated by Australia.
090-401D: Small, cold, decent, aquatic planet. Colonized by Australia.
090-401E: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
090-401F: Small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.

Amazonas

129-209A: Medium, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
129-209B: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
129-209C: Medium, hot, bountiful, aquatic planet. Populated by Brazil.
129-209D: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by Brazil.
129-209E: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
129-209F: Medium, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
129-209G: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Nu

Ra: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Populated by Sonty Corporation.
Isis: Medium, hot, decent, terran planet. Populated by Europe. Colonized by China.
151-056C: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by China.

Zion

152-229A: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
152-229B: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
152-229C: Medium, hot, bountiful, terran planet. Populated by Israel.
152-229D: Small, cold, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by Israel.
152-229E: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
152-229F: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
152-229G: Very small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.

Tyrelia

070-542A: Small, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
Aries: Medium, temperate, ideal, terran planet. Colonized by Europe.
Epar-Desirak: Small, temperate, decent, rocky planet. Colonized by Europe.
070-542D: Very small, cold, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
070-542E: Large, frigid, inhospitable, terran planet. Uncolonized.
070-542F: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
070-542G: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
070-542H: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
070-542I: Small, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.

192-209

192-209A: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
192-209B: Small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
192-209C: Very small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
192-209D: Small, hot, bountiful, terran planet. Colonized by China.
192-209E: Medium, cold, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
192-209F: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
192-209G: Small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.

Texcotzingo
092-577A: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
092-577B: Medium, hot, decent, terran planet. Populated by Mexico.
092-577C: Large, cold, decent, aquatic planet. Colonized Mexico.
092-577D: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
092-577E: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Aql

103-323A: Large, temperate, decent, rocky planet. Colonized by Iran.
103-323B: Medium, cold, decent, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
103-323C: Very large, frgiid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by Iran.
103-323D: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
103-323E: Very small, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.

Pirenia

Lilas: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Populated by Europe.
101-139B: Large, temperate, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
101-139C: Very large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Colonized by Russia.
101-139D: Very small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.

Elizabeth

090-708A: Medium, blistering, inhospitable, terran planet. Uncolonized.
090-708B: Small, hot, decent, terran planet. Uncolonized.
090-708C: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
090-708D: Large, cold, bountiful, terran planet. Populated by Canada.
090-708E: Large, cold, inhospitable, rocky planet. Unoclonized.
090-708F: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Tunggal

163-202A: Small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
163-202B: Small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
163-202C: Medium, blistering, inhospitable, terran planet. Uncolonized.
163-202D: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
163-202E: Very small, temperate, decent, aquatic planet. Populated by Indonesia.
163-202F: Very large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Yamato

094-852A: Medium, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
094-852B: Very small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
094-852C: Medium, temperate, ideal, terran planet. Populated by Japan
094-852D: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
094-852E: Large, cold, decent, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
094-852F: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
094-852G: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
094-852H: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
094-852I: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

182-123

182-123A: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Populated by China.
182-123B: Small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
182-123C: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
182-123D: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Avis

047-171A: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Populated by Europe.
047-171B: Medium, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
047-171C: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Dharma

054-409A: Medium, hot, bountiful, terran planet. Populated by India.
054-409B: Very small, temperate, decent, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
054-409C: Small, cold, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
054-409D: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
054-409E: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
054-409F: Small, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Ayodhya

130-404A: Small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
130-404B: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
130-404C: Small, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
130-404D: Medium, hot, decent, rocky planet. Populated by India.
130-404E: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
130-404F: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Mathura

092-839A: Small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
092-839B: Small, hot, decent, rocky planet. Populated by India.
092-839C: Medium, cold, decent, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
092-839D: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
092-839E: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Gyeongju

170-418A: Small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
170-418B: Large, hot, bountiful, rocky planet. Populated by Korea.
170-418C: Very large, temperate, inhospitable, terran planet. Uncolonized.
170-418D: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
170-418E: Small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
170-418F: Very small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.

Liberty

181-451A: Small, hot, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
181-451B: Small, temperate, ideal, terran planet. Populated by America.
181-451C: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
181-451D: Very large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
181-451E: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
181-451F: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
181-451G: Medium, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
181-451H: Small, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.

Tanis

196-329A: Small, hot, decent, rocky planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.
196-329B: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
196-329C: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
196-329D: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
196-329E: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
196-329F: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Marga

059-340A: Small, hot, decent, rocky planet. Colonized by South East Asia.
059-340B: Small, temperate, decent, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
059-340C: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
059-340D: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
059-340E: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Tamazgha

042-372A: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
042-372B: Large, hot, decent, terran planet. Colonized by Maghreb.
042-372C: Medium, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
042-372D: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
042-372E: Small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
042-372F: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Merdeka

038-508A: Small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
038-508B: Large, hot, decent, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
038-508C: Very small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
038-508D: Medium, temperate, bountiful, aquatic planet. Colonized by Indonesia.
038-508D: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
038-508E: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
038-508F: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Tepui

040-419A: Small, cold, decent, rocky planet. Colonized by South America.
040-419B: Small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
040-419C: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
040-419D: Large, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
040-419E: Small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
040-419F: Very small, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.

Unhu

043-572A: Very small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
043-572B: Medium, hot, decent, rocky planet. Colonized by Africa.
043-572C: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
043-572D: Small, cold, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
043-572E: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Babylon

096-723A: Large, temperate, bountiful, terran planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.
096-723B: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
096-723C: Medium, cold, decent, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
096-723D: Small, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
096-723E: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
096-723F: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
096-723G: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

El Dorado

097-837A: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
097-837B: Medium, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
097-837C: Small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
097-837D: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
097-837E: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
097-837F: Medium, cold, decent, aquatic planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.

Memphis

270-172A: Medium, temperate, decent, rocky planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.
270-172B: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
270-172C: Small, cold, decent, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
270-172D: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
270-172E: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Troy

190-420A: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
190-420B: Medium, hot, decent, terran planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.
190-420C: Small, temperate, decent, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
190-420D: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
190-420E: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Iram

179-336A: Very small, blistering, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
179-336B: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.
179-336C: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
179-336D: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Shambahla

150-131A: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.
150-131B: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
150-131C: Very small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.

Tikal

097-211A: Small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by Solar Federation
097-211B: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
097-211C: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

Tartessos

083-562A: Small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Colonized by Solar Federation.
083-562B: Very large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
083-562C: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

191-503

191-503A: Small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
191-503B: Small, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
191-503C: Small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.

199-455

199-455A: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
199-455B: Medium, hot, decent, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
199-455C: Small, temperate, bountiful, terran planet. Uncolonized.
199-455D: Large, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
199-455E: Small, cold, inhospitable, terran planet. Uncolonized.
199-455F: Small, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
199-455G: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

022-381

022-381A: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
022-381B: Very small, cold, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
022-381C: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
022-381D: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

018-204

018-204A: Small, blistering, hostile, terran planet. Uncolonized.
018-204B: Very small, blistering, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
018-204C: Medium, hot, decent, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
018-204D: Large, temperate, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
018-204E: Very large, cold, inhospitable jovian planet. Uncolonized.
018-204F: Small, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.

069-358

069-358A: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
069-358B: Very large, temperate, inhospitable rocky planet. Uncolonized.
069-358C: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
069-358D: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

040-419

040-419A: Large, hot, decent, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
040-419B: Medium, temperate, decent, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
040-419C: Large, cold, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
040-419D: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
040-419E: Very small, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.

045-357

045-357A: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

069-358

069-358A: Very small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
069-358B: Small, cold, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
069-358C: Large, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.

075-630

075-630A: Small, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.

089-900

089-900A: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
089-900B: Small, frigid, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
089-900C: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
089-900D: Very small, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.

274-068

274-068A: Small, hot, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
274-068B: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
274-068C: Large, frigid, inhospitable, terran planet. Uncolonized.

136-439

136-439A: Very large, cold, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

046-430

046-430A: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.

301-209

301-209A: Small, hot, decent, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
301-209B: Small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
301-209C: Small, cold, decent, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
301-209D: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
301-209E: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

273-234

273-234A: Small, hot, decent, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
273-234B: Medium, temperate, bountiful, terran planet. Uncolonized.
273-234C: Very small, cold, inhospitable, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
273-234D: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
273-234E: Very large, frigid, hostile, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
273-234F: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
273-234G: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
273-234H: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

275-248

275-248A: Very small, blistering, hostile, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
275-248B: Small, hot, decent, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
275-248C: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
275-248D: Medium, cold, decent, aquatic planet. Uncolonized.
275-248E: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.

277-152

277-152A: Very small, temperate, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
277-152B: Medium, cold, decent, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
277-152C: Small, cold, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.
277-152D: Large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
277-152E: Very large, frigid, inhospitable, jovian planet. Uncolonized.
277-152F: Small, frigid, inhospitable, rocky planet. Uncolonized.

Tech Files​
Spoiler History of Stigma technology :
Discovery

In the year 2053, the phenomenon called the "Stigma event" occured. The Earth began to be bombarded by a previously unknown type of particle, which came to be called the "Stigma particle." The source of this event was determined to be somewhere in the vicinity of the Andromeda constellation, as only the hemisphere of the Earth facing in this direction was exposed to these particles at any given time.

The effects of this Stigma radiation are undetectable without advanced equipment, and were not noticed at all by the general populace.

The useful attribute of the Stigma particle is its ability to travel far faster than light, when properly energized. Indeed, the reason that the Stigma particle was so difficult to isolate was because the particles hitting the Earth were in this energized state. Incidentally, this would indicate that the Stigma event happened at its source relatively recently, and that the Stigma particles have not spent very much time at all in transit.

When properly energized, a Stigma particle will develop a "Stigma field," and any matter caught in this field will move with the particle itself to its destination. Though so far only a few molecules of H2O have been transported by this method, in theory it should be very possible to extend a Stigma field to cover an entire spacecraft.

In an ideal situation, travel by Stigma technology would be very efficient. However, many factors make it more difficult for such travel to take place. More mass results in more energy required to travel a given distance, but this is not the only thing that must be considered. Gravity distorts a Stigma field, and travel within a gravity well is somewhat inefficient - meanwhile, travel into a gravity well is nigh impossible.

Intervening matter also complicates things. Even in the most efficient vacuum chambers on Earth, Stigma travel is heavily impeded by the occasional stray particles of matter. Matter encountered by a moving Stigma field is "swept aside" by the field, creating a wake of empty space, but the energy cost of this is severe. Even in interstellar space, wandering atoms of hydrogen will add up, and so preliminary designs for Stigma travelling ships are long and thin, to minimize the cross section that will sweep out a volume on the way from Sol to another star.

This file will be updated as further advancements in Stigma technology occur.

Application

Early designs for Stigma based propulsion, aside from the obvious interstellar travel uses, included everything from teleportation chambers to superluminal spyplanes. Most of these ideas got no further than a concept model. The simple fact was that Stigma technology was far too expensive, energy-wise, to use on a large scale.

In fact, the energy required to manage a Stigma jump was so great that it was deemed inefficient to generate the power onboard the ship. To facilitate the jump, a "mobile launching platform" is sent into orbit with the colony ship, and this platform acts as a massive battery to provide the required energy. Just before the Stigma jump, the platform is ejected to be caught by a nearby shuttle and reused in future flights.

The Genese was the first ship to use this method, on its trip to Infinitas. The platform was ejected, and a visible proto-Stigma field formed around it as the excess energy was converted to light. The ship appeared to be encased in a rapidly rippling greenish-yellow bubble, which brightened as it intensified, until there was an abrupt flash, and the ship was on its journey.

As the Stigma travel was indistinguishable from instant travel at the laboratories' scales, the physicists at the EU were unsure how long the Stigma journey would take, so they chose a rather small crew and amply supplied it. The Genese was undetectable and uncontactable for a full five months during its journey (though later jumps would reveal that the time in transit was somewhat random, ranging from 3 to 6 months for a jump).

Upon their arrival, the crew of the Genese began transmitting pulsed Stigma signals back to Earth - a small variation on the technology that allowed a massive ship to be sent in the first place, and only requiring a modest expendeture of energy. Interestingly, these smaller-scale Stigma jumps were almost instantaneous, indicating that it was the mass being transported that caused the delay.

The current European innovation is not yet clear to the international community. It appears to involve a Stigma pulse at both ends of the journey before sending the ship in question along its path, but the method is uncertain. In any case, this seems to remove the need for a mobile launch platform, as well as greatly lowering the prohibitive energy requirements for a jump. The time spent in transit seems unaffected, however.

Refinement

Over the years, many advances in Stigma technology have been made. Most of these advances were in efficiency and capacity, but one specific advance deserves mention simply because it's had such a great effect on interstellar colonization.

This advance was technically made by the EU before 2075, but it only became accessable to the international community afterwards due to either independent development or direct immitation. Known as "Stigma skimming," it involves a constant stream of large, empty Stigma fields from the destination planet.

While this still requires a Stigma drive aboard the travelling ship, it allows the energy burden to be carried almost entirely by planetside facilities, which makes interstellar travel much easier. However, setting up a facility for Stigma skimming on a colonized planet is a slow and expensive process.

Further Progress

As the colonizing powers have ranged ever further, methods have been devised to get around the physical limitations of Stigma technology. Foremost among these methods is another recent European advance, this one allowing a Stigma jump to go twice as far as previously possible. The energy required for this is greater than would be required for two separate jumps, but the time in transit is actually no longer than a normal Stigma jump - a counterintuitive result of Stigma technology.

However, the Russians have managed something similar in effect to this, and the Europeans claim to have mastered the technique as well, though its method is quite different. It involves bringing the power required for a second Stigma jump with the ship during the first Stigma jump, and this power source is inevitably some sort of massive nuclear explosive. It is tremendously inefficient when compared to standard jumps, but the advantage of being able to make a second jump far from human habitation is a great one.
Spoiler Colony Ships :
The first basic need for a colony is a ship to establish it. The only requirements for such a ship are a large capacity for people and the means to sustain them over the long journey between the stars. It is for this simple purpose that the Colony ship was designed.

Jardinier Class Colony Ship
Displacement: 46,000 Metric Tons - Length: 370m - Beam: 45m - Capacity: 11,000
Currently in use by: Interstellar Commonwealth

This newest design of colony ship has been made specifically for the long journeys from Europe's home system of Sol. With accommodations to rival an expensive Earth-based hotel and specialized equipment for any environment, the crew of a Jardinier class ship can be sure to travel in style... And with Europe's expanding interstellar empire, such incentives are definitely appreciated.

Hong Wei Class Colony Ship
Displacement: 60,000 Metric Tons - Length: 390m - Beam: 50m - Capacity: 23,000
Currently in use by: People's Republic of China

With an even larger and more expansive design than the previous Chinese colony ship, the Hong Wei class is designed to transport large numbers of people as efficiently as possible. The focus on this one is not so much on supplying the fledgling colony, but on founding it with many people to kickstart it. Aside from this, the Hong Wei colony ship is also distinguished by the typical Chinese focus on performance over comfort and safety.

Pionerskaya Class Colony Ship
Displacement: 75,000 Metric Tons - Length: 420m - Beam: 55m - Capacity: 16,000
Currently in use by: Solar Federation

This high quality ship was designed to learn from the mistakes and indulgences of the other powers' colony ships. Its transport capacity and reliability are second to none, but its cost is similarly high. This is especially significant when considering Russia's limited industrial capacity. However, it may be hoped that mass production will alleviate this burden some.
Spoiler Fighters :
Not all ships need to act as a complete fighting platform. A pack of single-man spacecraft can be as devastating as a destroyer under the right circumstances, and their limitations can be made up for by support from larger craft.

Weisha Class Fighter
Displacement: 230 Metric Tons - Length: 24m - Crew: 1

This much smaller, one-manned ship is able to accelerate and maneuver with far greater agility than a frigate or corvette. When armed with powerful torpedos, a pack of these craft could easily overwhelm a much larger ship. Due to their smaller size, these fighters can only go on short missions, and they also lack Stigma drives, but as a defensive force, they're unparalleled.

Rapace Class Fighter
Displacement: 285 Metric Tons - Length: 26m - Crew: 1
Currently in use by: Planetary Republic of Bacchus

This experimental design is intended to give Bacchus a military advantage, which it certainly needs due to its independence. The Rapace takes advantage of generally better technology, but Bacchus's comparative inexperience at designing military craft works against it.

The ship has been designed with several experimental weapons and features, including liquid breathing systems in the cockpit and plasma torpedos for use against larger targets.

Sokol Class Fighter
Displacement: 300 Metric Tons - Length: 30m - Crew: 1

This revolutionary fighter is a completely new paradigm, and promises to be a major component of the growing Russian military presence in space. The previous fighter designs are only capable of "atmospheric" combat in the sense that Mercury could be said to have an atmosphere, but the MiG-51 Sokol excells at fighting in both space and air. This is made possible by the usage of a miniaturized fusion reactor, which could only be pioneered with Russian nuclear technology.

Furthermore, by using the immense energy provided by this generator, the Sokol fighter can be equipped with an impressive range of weaponry. It is widely held to be the most advanced of the current generation of fighters, and is expected to be able to punch far beyond its weight in any given engagement.

Tomten Class Fighter
Displacement: 170 Metric Tons - Length: 22m - Crew: 1

This Olympian design is a product of colonial engineers wanting to match Chinese and Russian capabilities in the field of small military spacecraft. It's small, light, and relatively simple to construct, which has allowed the Olympians to produce more than would otherwise be possible, and other European colonies have shown interest in adopting the design. On the downside, it's not well suited to stopping pirate raids far from established planetary bases, so its utility in battle has yet to be seen, but it still stands out as a solid ship design within the EU.
Spoiler Gunships :
Though gunships are similar to fighters in many ways, their purposes greatly differ. A gunship is designed to fight on the attack, assaulting enemy positions and ships with a heavier complement of weaponry than a fighter can carry.

Kit Class Gunship
Displacement: 1,200 Metric Tons - Length: 50m - Crew: 4

This ship represents another Russian effort to define the facets of space warfare. In its armament, it is quite similar to the Sokol, its most obvious differences being its larger size and somewhat lower maneuverability. It's designed to carry a much heavier load of armaments, however, and in a dogfight it should be as formidable as one of its smaller cousins.

Gevaer Class Gunship
Displacement: 800 Metric Tons - Length: 40m - Crew: 3

As this Olympian ship's name suggests, its function is to deliver a powerful punch - everything else is secondary. In strong contrast to the Russian Kit, which can fulfill a fighter's function in a pinch, the Gevaer is placed at a strong disadvantage in a dogfight. It has several lasers to defend itself, but its main armament is a powerful coilgun that one would expect to see on a much larger ship. This design may be very specific and narrow, but in a fight against a force of frigates and destroyers, a few Gevaer class gunships could turn the tide.

Pao Class Gunship
Displacement: 1,100 Metric Tons - Length: 50m - Crew: 2

This Chinese gunship diverges sharply from the base Weisha fighter design. It's larger, but faster, and better equipped, and only the best of China's pilots ever have the honor of flying in one. In its function, it's rather like a fighter - clearly, the Pao was designed to challenge the Solar Federation's supremecy in small craft design.

The Pao is also unique in that it has been designed to undertake long missions away from a base or carrier. The life support systems can sustain the two crew members in their seats for several days before they must return.
Spoiler Corvettes :
It is not necessary for all warships to have Stigma drives - smaller craft can be produced without them, and in fact it can be more efficient to simply produce ships for in-system use without them. It is from this concept that the corvette class was born.

JOAT Class Corvette
Displacement: 1,500 Metric Tons - Length: 50m - Beam: 20m - Crew: 25
Currently in use by: Interstellar Commonwealth, Planetary Republic of Bacchus

While this is not technically a warship, as it was ostensibly designed for peaceful duties, the JOAT class ship can clearly multi-purpose itself as a warship if the need arises. As a combat craft, it does leave something to be desired, as its modular design doesn't provide as much firepower as an integrated weapons system would, but it's certainly capable of defending itself against larger frigates. Later modifications to the overall design have helped to facilitate the JOAT's role as a warship.

Protecteur Class Corvette
Displacement: 2,800 Metric Tons - Length: 60m - Beam: 25m - Crew: 60

This corvette design was made to replace the old JOAT class, which hadn't been highly regarded even in its prime. With the Commonwealth's new focus on protecting its people from space pirates, Protecteur corvettes are expected to play a major role in their force deployment. Its equipment is completely geared towards its policing duty, with a strong emphasis on combat with smaller ships.

Falcon Class Corvette
Displacement: 5,500 Metric Tons - Length: 75m - Beam: 40m - Crew: 170
Currently in use by: Sonty Corporation Security Force

Like the JOAT class of "corvettes," the Falcon class is ostensibly not intended for combat. Its primary function is asteroid mining and transportation of mined materials, but it's well armed enough to fend off pirates - some joke that it's well armed enough to seek pirates out and come out victorious. This higher level of armament has drawn some distrust from the world's nations.

Saitama Class Corvette
Displacement: 5,000 Metric Tons - Length: 60m - Beam: 30m - Crew: 90

This heavier corvette is the first to see wide use in the fleet of the Solar Federation. Already, several have been deployed to the wide array of systems colonized by its member states. This design is similar to the earlier Volkov models it replaced, but with design updates to take advantage of cutting-edge weaponry.
Spoiler Frigates :
As assets on other worlds develop, the role of spacecraft becomes more vital. Ships are needed not just to create a colony, but to sustain it, and to make it prosper. Thus, control over space is vital to maintain, and control is enforced with weaponry. The frigate is designed as an interstellar ship to fulfill this role.

Liberty Class Frigate
Displacement: 16,000 Metric Tons - Length: 110m - Beam: 45m - Crew: 350

The Liberty class frigate is the pioneer of its class, the first to be built, and the first to see combat. Equipped with a large coilgun along its dorsal structure and missile pods along its sides, a Liberty class frigate is well armed to destroy anything in its path. It is also equipped with a Stigma drive, but it isn't designed to carry soldiers for a conventional assault.

Many of the ships in this class have been in service for over half a century, but more recent American efforts to renovate their older designs have kept the quality from ship to ship constant, and the Liberty class has also undergone several design overhauls to accomodate advances in weaponry and engineering since its initial conception.

Da Jia Class Frigate
Displacement: 10,600 Metric Tons - Length: 90m - Beam: 40m - Crew: 300

As with most of the Chinese spacefaring navy, this ship was not designed with the utmost concern for individual human life. Though spectacular disasters like those that have occured on Guang class colony ships have not yet been observed, some speculate that this is simply due to the fact that no Da Jia have ever seen combat.

Still, the ship definitely has its strong points. Foremost among these are ease of production and a very pragmatic focus on combat ability above the comfort of the crew. Aside from these design differences, however, the equipment of the Da Jia is similar to that of the Liberty. A coilgun, several missile pods, and a Stigma drive have all been squeezed onto this ship.

Retribution Class Frigate
Displacement: 11,000 Metric Tons - Length: 95m - Beam: 40m - Crew: 250

Though at first the Europeans flatly rejected the idea of deploying military spacecraft, the realities of the 22nd century have resulted in this ship type. The most obvious difference between the Retribution and the older ships of the frigate class is the addition of several Bacchus-designed anti missile lasers at strategic locations along the hull (a modification which has since been retrofitted onto old Liberty and Da Jia frigates).

The Brussels itself participated in the assault on Venus during World War III, and these lasers saved it from destruction there, but doubts still remain as to the effectiveness of the craft.

Dostoevsky Class Frigate
Displacement: 15,000 Metric Tons - Length: 105m - Beam: 45m - Crew: 270

This ship played a large part in redefining the roles of its class in interplanetary warfare. Its size is on par with the Retribution and Liberty, but its combat role is somewhat different. The Dostoevsky is meant to support larger ships in battle, only functioning alone if the situation demands it.

Ships of this size were previously called destroyers, but Russian terminology has spilled over into common usage. Now the term 'destroyer' is reserved for the next-larger ship class.

LeMay Class Frigate
Displacement: 15,000 Metric Tons - Length: 125m - Beam: 25m - Crew: 300

This long, sleek craft contrasts sharply with earlier frigate designs. Otherwise, its armaments are similar to its more bulky predecessor, the Dostoevsky. This craft has seen large-scale production in recent years, and is intended to be the main constituent of the Federate navy.
Spoiler Destroyers :
The destroyer is an even larger ship than the frigate, and its applications are obvious. These ships are meant to be able to act alone in long term operations, and are projected to act as escourts to the even larger ships. Even without these roles, though, a destroyer's larger size, and thus larger assortment of weaponry, are to be reckoned with on any battlefield - thus, they relegate frigates to a mere support role.

Prokhorovka Class Destroyer
Displacement: 40,000 Metric Tons - Length: 180m - Beam: 55m - Crew: 600

This massive ship has redefined the destroyer class. Where a frigate has one dorsal coilgun, the Prokhorovka is rumored to have three or more. This destroyer also apparently has the ability to conduct orbital bombardment with extremely high density spikes, a new tactic on the modern battlefield.

On the defensive side, the myriad of equipment and weaponry this ship has at its disposal is certainly sufficient to ward off a swarm of fighters, and even if it wasn't, the Prokhorovka's great mass should enable it to survive several hits from enemy ships. This ship is certainly not one to be trifled with.

Rushmore Class Destroyer
Displacement: 44,000 Metric Tons - Length: 195m - Beam: 55m - Crew: 570

Coincidentally, it seems that America was working on their own destroyer while the Prokhorovka was being designed. The Rushmore is in many ways even more imposing than its Russian counterpart. It's larger, more massive, and estimated to be better armed - especially with the adaption of Russian orbital bombardment techniques. Rushmore class destroyers will clearly play a central role in America's interstellar fleet.

Sugaar Class Destroyer
Displacement: 31,000 Metric Tons - Length: 160m - Beam: 50m - Crew: 410

This Bacchan attempt to match the American and Russian destroyers may or may not be considered successful at that purpose, but it does display all of the requirements for a formidable ship. Equipped with a coilgun array, many point defense lasers, and a strong structure to withstand enemy attacks, the Sugaar still weighs in at less than the Russian design.

Continental Class Destroyer
Displacement: 33,000 Metric Tons - Length: 175m - Beam: 50m - Crew: 380

Though the European fleet emphasizes system policing duties over preparing for combat with an equivalent force, the Continental class is rather like other destroyers in that its primary usage is smashing frigates with its array of formidable weaponry. Still, it's a valuable addition to the European fleet, and a formidable craft in its own right - and on the off chance that it encounters any pirates, those pirates will end up much worse off from the encounter.

Long Class Destroyer
Displacement: 57,000 Metric Tons - Length: 210m - Beam: 60m - Crew: 800

This monster of a ship is the Chinese answer to the other powers' destroyer-class ships. Though it's dwarfed by the new cruiser paradigm, it was built to be larger than any military ship design that preceeded it. Whether its combat effectiveness matches its size remains to be seen, but even if it's merely half as effective as its size would imply, it's safe to say that the Long class destroyer will be a formidable presence on the interplanetary battlefield.

Normandy Class Destroyer
Displacement: 60,000 Metric Tons - Length: 215m - 40m - Crew: 780

This monster of a ship is the largest in the destroyer class so far, outweighing even the Chinese Long. It replaces the Pre-Federation destroyer models of the Americans and Russians, but has a style unique to the Federate ships of its generation. Like the LeMay, the ship is proportionally slimmer than contemporary ships of its class.

Spoiler Cruisers :
From the destroyer paradigm, the cruiser represents another great leap upwards. Much larger and more massive, the cruiser can carry weaponry that smaller ship types can't, and it can be loaded with much more of the conventional weaponry that other ships do use. The cruiser is the new unstoppable juggernaut of this era of ship warfare.

San Martin Class Cruiser
Displacement: 155,000 Metric Tons - Length: 325m - Beam: 80m - Crew: 2,200

This enormous ship was designed mostly by Malloy Systems for use by the Solar Federation, but its details remain highly secret. It is presumed to have more armor and firepower than anything crafted by human minds so far, capable of taking an unprecedented amount of punishment without losing functionality, while using all types of space weaponry in quantities that would require a fleet of smaller craft to match.
Spoiler Carriers :
Even a ship without a Stigma drive may need to be moved from one system to another. A ship with plenty of cargo space and a powerful Stigma drive would prove useful in such a case. It is for this reason that the carrier was designed.

Karros Class Carrier
Displacement: 23,000 Metric Tons - Length: 130m - Beam: 60m - Crew: 630

Using efficient Stigma technology, this ship is designed to carry smaller ships without Stigma drives from system to system. Though it's lightly armored and lightly defended by the standards of any other ship type, for a carrier it's actually quite combat-ready. The Karros class carrier has a capacity of three JOAT or Protecteur class corvettes externally, nine Tomten class fighters, or six Gevaer class gunships. Modifications by Bacchus have also allowed the craft to carry nine Rapace class fighters, or five infantry divisions tightly packed in suspended animation.

Tianshi Class Carrier
Displacement: 19,000 Metric Tons - Length: 135m - Beam: 55m - Crew: 620

This newest Chinese design is intended to carry their successful Weisha class fighters - ten of them, to be exact. It can also carry four Pao class gunships. Furthermore, it has been designed with some basic defensive capabilities, to protect it during an assault.

Novosibirsk Class Carrier
Displacement: 21,000 Metric Tons - Length: 125m - Beam: 60m - Crew: 600

In its design, this carrier strongly resembles the Russians' Dostoevsky class frigate. However, it has been expanded and modified for the specific task it performs. Though a Novosibirsk class carrier is much more lightly armed than most other warships, it retains an advanced set of point-defense lasers, and its frame is anticipated to be strong enough to withstand even a direct hit from a coilgun.

This carrier is designed to carry six Sokol class fighters, four Kit class gunships, two Volkov class corvettes externally, or three divisions of regular soldiers in suspended animation.

Ocelot Class Carrier
Displacement: 12,000 Metric Tons - Length: 90m - Beam: 80m -
Currently in use by: Sonty Corporation Security Force

This unique carrier design lacks a complete structure - it has no cargo bay, and instead functions more as a detachable Stigma drive (hence Sonty's usage of the term "Ocelot DSD" to refer to it), with ports to attach to a number of Sonty's other craft and equipment for inter-system travel. This has several disadvantages for a combat carrier, but for Sonty's purposes, it's an efficient design. It can transport an impressive eight Falcon class corvettes with one jump, as well as a number of other noncombat Sonty craft.

Bombay Class Carrier
Displacement: 34,000 Metric Tons - Length: 200m - Beam: 50m - Crew: 720

This large carrier is of an entirely new design. Most of the ship is devoted to a large hangar bay, with all the other ship's facilities clustered at one end. Thus, it is less of a warship and more of a transport vessel. This allows the a Bombay class ship to carry four corvettes, twelve gunships, or an impressive thirty five variable fighters, packed tightly in its large hold.
Spoiler Variable Mecha :
An unconventional design pioneered by the Planetary Republic of Bacchus, the variable mecha is an extention of the concept of humanoid battle craft. Their humanoid design should let them be quite useful on a planetary or urban battlefield, and with the power provided by a portable fusion reactor, they should also be able to function as small ships on the interplanetary battlefield.

Satyr Class Variable Mecha

The first generation of variable mecha are to be named the Satyrs, though only two have been produced so far. The pilot of the first mecha, Jacques Lefebvre, has actually become somewhat of a celebrity - a fact that highlights the single-pilot design of these mecha. These craft are designed to be versatile enough for any battle, so no particular aramament defines the Satyr class, but by the maneuvers performed to display the new craft's abilities, it may be concluded that these mecha are somewhat less agile than a fighter or gunship, but much moreso than other ships. This agility seems to be its primary defense - while a Satyr is well armored for its size, a direct hit from a coilgun could probably render it unrecognizable.

Nut Class Variable Mecha
Currently in use by: Sonty Corporation Security Force, Solar Federation

This surprisingly advanced craft is Sonty's answer to the Bacchan variable mecha concept. It follows a somewhat different paradigm - somewhat smaller and lighter, with more emphasis on space combat instead of ground warfare - but it still fits into the same anthropomorphic design. Officially, its purpose is to defend Sonty's operations from possible pirate attacks, but that doesn't stop its existence from raising quite a few eyebrows back on Earth. The Solar Federation has purchased several for its own use, though these have been augmented by more advanced equipment that private corporations don't have access to.

Xia Class Variable Mecha

This project of Damen is cloaked in secrecy, but it appears as though the Chinese have cracked the technique of stigma skipping and applied it to their own craft. Little is known for sure about the Xia class craft, but they are purported to show both Sonty and Bacchan influence, with high mobility both on planetary surfaces and in empty space. Details on its arms and armor are also unreliable, but for what it's worth, Chinese propaganda claims that it can withstand a hit from a coilgun.
Spoiler Other Technology :
Stigma Physics - Continual advances in the field of Stigma physics are constantly being made, increasing the efficiency of making a jump. Furthermore, the Europeans have made another breakthrough, allowing them to jump twice as far with a single charge. This new technique has only been recently grasped by the other powers, but its extreme usefulness at holding an interstellar empire together may prompt them to attempt to quickly attempt to master it.

Engineering - Domestic architecture is highly advanced, and incredible feats of engineering are commonplace in the modern world. The many space elevators extending from the surfaces of many planets, including large ones like Bacchus and Arcadia, serve to highlight this. Limitations on spacecraft are not so much from technology, but from economy and necessity. The current trend in spacecraft design is towards larger models, and within a few decades, the comparatively smaller modern frigates and carriers will probably be obsolete - this is highlighted by the massive Prokhorovka and Rushmore destroyers.

Biology - Virtually all diseases can be cured or prevented with sufficient warning (though the funds to do so are sometimes difficult to acquire), and treatments for those incurable ones at least make life much easier. Life expectancy is over a hundred years in the most developed countries, and the most wealthy can extend their lives apparently indefinitely. Suspended animation is possible for several-month periods without noticeable adverse effects, and liquid breathing is coming into use for high-g survival. Specialized genetic engineering for terraforming is also being mastered by the colonizing nations, and recent introductions of single-celled life into the planet Isis have highlighted this.

Weaponry - Highly efficient, very accurate, easily produced firearms are the norm. Particle and plasma weapons exist, but are not yet the norm in Earth's atmosphere - though anti missile systems have been designed around such principles. Powered armor is also quite common, and most infantry forces use it in some capacity. The American military relies quite heavily on these - tanks are becoming less common as small infantry units gain the ability to destroy them unaided. Humanoid mecha several meters tall have also been designed and deployed by Russia, and have proven their worth in peacekeeping operations - other militaries have begun to immitate their successes. Future trends are expected to emphasize fewer, more skilled military units; the Chinese tendency towards mass production of expendable troops stands in defiance of this paradigm.

Europe is Mein!

I would like to Join as Australia but if it most be a top 4 then I will take Russia

You Saw Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States of America
Leader: David Astor (Head Serf)
Capital: Washington DC, Earth
Government: Representative Democracy
Technology: 2053 (The free market economy of America, although often bad for the country's impoverished, has resulted in a better than average technology level. America excels in such areas as rocket propulsion, renewable energy, and advanced weapon systems, but is behind the other powers in areas such as genetics and artificial intelligence.)
Army Stats: Army is above average in size, although advances in technology have allowed for computers to take the jobs many humans once held.
Army Description: The army contains many rotor-powered armored assualt vehicles (RAAV), a new vehicle similar to the helicopter which allows for small army groups to assualt heavily defended positions quickly. The army has mostly disbanded their tank divisions, which are obselete in the modern warfare of misiles and precision strikes. Infantry still remain a mainstay of the American army.
Navy Stats: Very large navy, in comparison to other nations.
Navy Description: Many Supercarriers and highly armored transportation craft. No battleships or cruisers, the submarine force has been largely disbanded.
Total Economy: The economy is pretty good.
Planets Occupied: Parts of Earth.
Avg. Infrastructure: Fantastic
Control: What is this, exactly?
Total Population: 415 million.
Military Cap: Do I put something here?
Education: Good
Avg. Safety & Health: Poor
Avg. Patriotism: Average
Projects: none
History: I'll write up an extended history either in an hour or two or tomorrow.

And, unless Alex relinquishes the China spot, that should do it for signups for the initial turn. Considering the small number of players, I'm inclined to make the deadline for the initial turn quite short. Feel free to post stories, background, et cetera, while I decide just how long this period should be.

To those that just happened not to be here in the small time window in which signups took place, don't be discouraged - There will be many more chances to make your mark on history, if you so desire.

Demetrias: Sorry, you got sort of pre-empted. :p You can start a new nation after the initial update, however.

Hey I thought you said 4. I only see three besides me.

Spoiler :
United States of America
Leader: David Astor (Head Serf)
Capital: Washington DC, Earth
Government: Representative Democracy
Technology: 2053 (The free market economy of America, although often bad for the country's impoverished, has resulted in a better than average technology level. America excels in such areas as rocket propulsion, renewable energy, and advanced weapon systems, but is behind the other powers in areas such as genetics and artificial intelligence.)
Army Stats: Army is above average in size, although advances in technology have allowed for computers to take the jobs many humans once held.
Army Description: The army contains many rotor-powered armored assualt vehicles (RAAV), a new vehicle similar to the helicopter which allows for small army groups to assualt heavily defended positions quickly. The army has mostly disbanded their tank divisions, which are obselete in the modern warfare of misiles and precision strikes. Infantry still remain a mainstay of the American army.
Navy Stats: Very large navy, in comparison to other nations.
Navy Description: Many Supercarriers and highly armored transportation craft. No battleships or cruisers, the submarine force has been largely disbanded.
Total Economy: The economy is pretty good.
Planets Occupied: Parts of Earth.
Avg. Infrastructure: Fantastic
Control: What is this, exactly?
Total Population: 415 million.
Military Cap: Do I put something here?
Education: Good
Avg. Safety & Health: Poor
Avg. Patriotism: Average
Projects: none
History: I'll write up an extended history either in an hour or two or tomorrow.

That should make a fine start. :) Control is the degree of "economic" control that the government imposes on its citizens - that is, if the government taxes its citizens a high amount and in return provides most of the needed services, that would be a high degree of "Control" as this stat describes it. The alternative would be entrusting such functions to the private sector. America would be expected to have a low degree of control, I think, though I suppose you could convince me other wise.

Hey I thought you said 4. I only see three besides me.
Hey, you're in luck. :p Abaddon just opted out, so if you want you can take Russia... or Australia for that matter, though it would be hard to make a case for them being a superpower by the year 2053.
I will note that I'd like to join whenever you allow more than four.

Sure thing, I'll start making a list for reservations as well as sign ups.

Well, I'm willing to relinquish China to North King and to North King only ;)

If he doesn't want it, I claim China and will post shortly :D

Like North King, I'll play if you ever get past four. Although I never like playing a super power, it tends to get very boring after a while...

Top Bottom