Poor Little Wiki (cough, cough)

ruff_hi

Live 4ever! Or die trying
As Balderstrom mentioned, our wiki is a little sick. It needs some TLC.

@ Emperor Fool, The Wiki seems to have a fair amount of info that have no links to get to them - if you don't know they are there. Aside from the "Toolbox | Special Pages -> List of Pages | All Pages"

Of interest perhaps: Special Pages | Maitenance Reports | Orphaned Pages
The following pages are not linked from other pages in civ4bug.
  1. Admin
  2. Bug Reports
  3. Features
  4. Options
  5. Requests
  6. Troubleshooting

Then theres the link Visit project - civ4bug up at the top of the Wiki page, which takes you to a page that wants you to download Bug 3.5.1

Betchya organization and documentation is a bigger pain-in-the-azz than writing the fun stuff (code) ;)

To start with, I think we need to reorganize our side bar into the following:

• The Mod
    • Main
    • Main Interface Screen
    • City Screen
    • Other Screens
    • Other Mods
    • Option Screens
    • Other
  • Download
    • BUG
    • BAT
    • BULL
    • Daily Build
    • SVN
    • Other
  • Support
    • FAQ
    • Getting Started
    • Bug Report
    • Requests
    • Forum
    • Troubleshooting
    • Other
  • Modders Corner
    • FAQ
    • other stuff that EF wants in here
  • BUG Mod Admin
    • Admin stuff

Don't forget our lovable blog! :D Yes, I agree that this is needed. It would also be awesome to complete the top 10 features list with screenshots so we can start moving more units. Our worldwide sales have been sagging and profits are down!

I've been working on our wiki. The basic structure is now in place, page layout, planned content, etc, etc.

Each component will have its own page, some spread over a number of pages depending on how big and confusing they are. An example of a page layout (and general content) is the Cycle City Arrows on the main interface. This page has the following elements:
  • title including author
  • Description
  • Enable / disable instructions including details on where on the BUG option screens the enable / disable option resides
  • screenshot
  • Credits including a link to underlying forum thread

Top Bottom