Teh Hobo's Spoiler thread.

If you are not Teh Hobo, one of his Knights, the King or the Dauphin, you should not be looking here. Please leave. Now. If you want to get involved in our game, go here.

Fief information:
Capital: Le Hobo
Cities:
Knights:
Spoiler :
Tax rate: 100%
Units: 1 curragh, 1 spearman, 1 worker.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• LH1.JPG
    LH1.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 305
Wow I just realized that there are TWO rivers going through Le Hobo. My city is going to be a cash cow for sure.

Alright, what to do, what to do. Send the worker directly below Le Hobo to road that tile, then road the square to the right of the grass land square to prepare an invasion corridor to Grand River, then road and irrigate the grassland wheat square (I'm assuming the other worker I see is the kings bringing iron with it?). then road and mine the wheat plains (my capital is rather poor production-wise). That should keep the worker busy for a while.

As for the curragh, have we met the scandinavian civ yet? If not then we definitely should, then send it into the Mediterranean to meet the civs there (and gain a better idea of the Iroquois territory. That should give you some trading options for techs we may not have and/or $$$.

I'll need a spearman, and then 2 swords (I imagine I'll have access to iron then? if not I suppose just set it to a spear then switch when I do) and then another worker to join the first in its duties.

If war is the answer to the Iroquois problem (is there another answer?), then one of my spears and my two swords should definitely try to take Grand River from the forest above and to the right so they aren't crossing a river (would they be?).

I don't know how much gaming you'll be doing so hopefully those orders should do. If I could break character for a sec I'd like to say that this is pretty cool game idea, I hope we'll be able to finish it.

Your orders are fairly thorough, you'll just need to tell me what to do with the worker, and any changes. The King has positioned an army of 3 swordsman outside Grand River, and will move around the time you finish your first swordsman.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• LH2.JPG
    LH2.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 343
Top Bottom