Upgrade To C3C or Wait For Civ-4??

llib_rm

Prince
I am considering upgrading my PTW to C3C. I still have many things I have not conquered: Diety, OCC, AW, 20k Culture; so I will not be bored with PTW while waiting for Civ-4 to be released...but I can't help but wonder if an upgrade to C3C would be more fun. Is the change dramatic enough to really enhance the game? Thanks!

Get C3C as it could be 2006 before we have IV. Even if it is out by xmas season, that is 6 months.

Get C3C. Even if IV does come out on time, it will be buggy and frustrating to use for the first few months.

C3C is a game in itself - or many games shall we say since each conquest has its own rules

Get C3C and Civ IV. It's well worth the money, even if Civ IV comes out soon.

I think you should get C3c because Civ4 is likely to take a while.

Besides, I'm sure you can get a good deal on C3C. Maybe you can try to purchase it 2nd handed?

If you like Civ3, get C3C. We have no idea what to expect for Civ4, but don't expect it to be a Civ3 expansion pack. Not only will it likely be more buggy, but changes should be expected. Get C3C now, save yourself the wait, and get something you are guaranteed to like.

I think you should wait for Civ4. After all, it's only a couple of months away now.

Okay, I'm kidding. Get C3C now....you'll enjoy it! ;)

I line up after all the others and say: get C3C, you'll have plenty of fun. And the first release of #4 will be bug-ridden.

:)

C3C! You'll enjoy the new civs.

Get C3C, and wait 6 months until all the bugs in C4 have been ironed out, and it's cheaper. Well, that's my plan anyway.

well it would be. Civ4 is supposed to be different than Civ3 so having both would be a good idea

Top Bottom