Brazil All Uniques (for Civilization 6)

Brazil All Uniques (for Civilization 6) 1.05 alpha

This update brings BAU up to date with the Civilization 6 April 2021 balance patch.
Added the Navigation Madrasa, a combination Navigation School and Madrasa that replaces the University.
Includes all new Portugal Uniques minus the Navigation School - a version with a combined Madrasa + Navigation School is coming soon.
Removed Paititi adjacency bonus to Petropolis to make BAU compatible with February 2021 patch.
Added Vietnam & Kublai Khan Pack uniques.

KNOWN ISSUES:
Vietnam's district terrain bonuses do not work.
Babylon's Ninu Ilu Sirum (free first building in each district type) does not work for unique districts.
Various cosmetic/UI inconsistencies.
Here's the new version of BAU. I've merged some of the conflicting districts/buildings and removed some of the maluses/extra requirements that made some uniques less desirable than their vanilla counterparts. Please try it out and let me know what you think.
Adds Nubia uniques and makes the mod compatible with the latest version of the game.
Adds Persia and Macedon uniques.
This one wasn't as ugly as the exclamation marks, but the Film Studio building was invisible on the Acropolis district. This should make all unique building-unique district pairings work.
All district+building graphics should be working fine now. Please let me know if you encounter any bugs.
Fixes error when loading game.
The latest version can always be found on the Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=870835553
Version 0.3 - Added Poland/Jadwiga uniques
Sorry about the mixup on the first release, this version should be working. Please let me know if you encounter problems.
Top Bottom