Resource icon

Fall from Heaven II 2016-10-05

A mod so good, that it could have been a game in its own right.
Fall From Heaven II is undoubtedly one of the best Civ IV mods that I have ever played (mostly because it runs fine on a toaster).

The fantasy setting is a pleasant change from vanilla, the music is excellent and the lore is well written.

Although it lacks the depth of its modmods (which is to be expected of course)((mainly Fall Further and Rise from Erebus - although Wildmana and its sequel are quite good and I hear good things of Magisters Modmod)) it is still throughly enjoyable and most certainly recommendable.
I'm asking for help.

I downloaded Ashes of Erebus, and ever since the game has been weird.

the resolution for my computer is 1920x1080, however ever since I got AoE, the resolution's been reset to 1280x720. when I go to change the resolution back, the game crashes. any ideas on how to change the resolution without crashing the game?
:goodjob: thanks
Thank you for re-releasing Fire publicly!!! :)
Some one plays or still play fall from heaven II 0.41 fr civilization BtS 3.19 ? I realy want play in multiplayer, please!!!!!!!
2 things:

1: Is there a BtS version, and where?
2: Mine won't work without the (vanilla civ4) disk, which i dont have at the moment, is there a way round this?
It's epic, beautiful, awesome,...! Thanks
hey there Kael, I downloaded the mod a week ago.. worked fine, today I decided to try one of the modpacks to add to it and ended up corrupting the file, so I deleted it and attempted to reinstall it but now the web page that hosts it gives me the message that it cannot find the .exe file... any suggestions?
For some reason it won't load..
The resolutions adapt, but the load screen doesn't pop up and after a few seconds the resolution will be normalized.

help?......
Just like to say this is the best mod i have ever seen, you work REAL magic my friend.
Have to take a closer look on this mod but by reading the discription .. i think it rocks :)
hello everyone this mod is so fudgin awesome anyway where is the combat historial against barbarians ?
bts 3.19 ffh2 0.41
spanish
When I finally decided to uninstall Civ 4 from my PC, this mod aroused my curiosity and desire for Civ 4. It is an amazing world.
i have one problem with this game...in one moment,it crashes like the program is not responding,i have bts 3.19 and i have bought original civ IV bts CD...i have fall from heaven 0.41...IF SOMEONE CAN IMAGINE WHAT IS IT PLEASE SEND REPLY...
Kael, the creator of FFH, went to work for Stardock to make Elemental: War of Magic...
Great concept. Sadly, the game's really flawed (bugs and unfinished)... Even worse than CiV.
Hey, it doesn't look like people have commented in a while, but is there a FFH for Civ 5, in the future?
It's almost like an entirely different game, loading this up.
And gods damn it, it's got me hooked.

Now off to see if I can defeat that annoying dragon before it eats more of my armies.
OK, I love this Mod...but I made a couple of minor changes. First I took away a XP max from barbarians. You have massive dragons, and a barbarian race, but your heroes don't earn any XP off them after 100xp. And second the Doviello race has a hero Lucian that doesn't start with the hero promotion.
FALL FROM HEAVEN ROCKS!! :goodjob: Nice work guys, this really is a major overhaul of civ4 and in many ways, much better to play! I can't reccomend this enough to anyone who would like a fantasy twist to their world domination! Dragons, magic, heros, monsters.... and an enthralling world to play in. WOO! PS. very professional self-installing mod thats practically foolproof!
Top Bottom