Rule with Faith

Rule with Faith

Welcome to Rule with Faith!

Rule with Faith (RwF) attempts to bring greater political and religious depth to the game, by adding new Policies, Governments, and Great People.​

Here, you will find links to keep up-to-date with Rule with Faith.
It can be downloaded on Steam Workshop or directly through my Google Drive.

For detailed information, see the Gamepedia Wiki

Information

Direct Installation

• Download from Google Drive.
  • Unzip the contents of this into My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods
  • Enable in Additional Content.
Replacement Files
In order to implement these features, the follow files have been replaced:
  • CivicsTree.lua
  • CivicsTree.xml
  • GreatPeoplePopup.lua
  • GreatPeoplePopup.xml
  • GovernmentScreen.lua
  • GovernmentScreen.xml
  • TechandCivicSupport.lua
  • TechAndCivicUnlockables.lua
This mod is therefore incompatible with any other mod that changes these files.*

*Sukritact's Improved Tech Tree is included.

Troubleshooting

If you encounter issues, it is important that you communicate this clearly so that someone can help you. You will need the following things:
  1. Mod Version.
  2. Mod List (other mods you have active).
  3. Database and/or Lua log files. See below.
You can post either here or on Discord.

How to Enable Logging

In Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI, open the file AppOptions and set the following options to 1:
  • EnableLogCollection
  • EnableDataErrorCollection
  • EnableLocalBuildCollection
You must start a game with the mod active for your logs to be populated.

Credits
  • Janboruta: Artwork (Noble Republic/Ab. Monarchy splashes, Religious slot card)
  • Sukritact: Artwork (Const. Monarchy splash), Improved Tech Tree mod.
Author
JFD
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.60 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from JFD

Latest updates

1. Updated to v11, for Rise and Fall

--Update for Rise and Fall. --Moved Liberalism to Mercantilism. --Updated Khmer titles. --Fixed...
  2. Update to v10

Updated for the last two patches. Thanks to Jan for the new Great Theologian portrait. * Nerfed...
  3. Update to v9

Added additional Great Prophets to cover the Post-Renaissance game. Added Great Theologians - a...
  4. Update to v8

Ported to SDK. Art updated thanks to Jan for crispiness and accuracy. Fixed TXT_KEY issues with...
  5. Updated to v7

Updated for the latest patch. Fixed some title issues, and added support for Jadwiga. Lowered...
  6. Updated to v6

Buffed Pacifism faith mod to 15%. Updated for latest Civ VI patch. Altered and added various...
  7. Updated to v5

v5: Fixed an issue with Female variants on titles not working. Fixed a typo in Shiekh. Fixed...
  8. Updated to v4

Added support for Sukritact's new Improved Tech Tree mod This update is not needed if you're...
  9. Updated to v3

Holy War Cassus Belli now unlocks at Reformed Church (turn off in user settings). Changed the...

Latest reviews

Nice mod, but it still needs major adjustments. Some government bonus and several new policies don't work because of coding errors. Gave 4 stars because it's a awesome idea!
One of my favorites Mods so far! I can't wait to see with what you will come up for CIV 6 seeing what you have already done with CIV 5
As of now the only good civ 6 mod. Th base game is terrible but this makes it less terrible.
Although, at the time of writing this 11/4/16 there's some slight government and policy changes, this mod is set to be the Civ VI equivalent of Sovereignty and Piety's (as it is formerly known) Piety enhancements.
Best :D
Top Bottom