Revolution IOT

We have a nice little spot reserved for you in Iraq, leave Jerusalem or get nuked.

It depends on whether or not you make peace with Egypt, if not goodbye wailing wall.

It depends on whether or not you make peace with Egypt, if not goodbye wailing wall.

We want the land from Nile to Euphrates, as God has promised us. We offered them 5 XPs for the 4 territories. They turned it down.

Why is our war your business anyway? Why can't you let us settle this ourselves? This is a war between nations with similar power levels.

So am I:p

Can we make some sort of deal here? I'm not trying to destroy him, just to take the four territories I believe to belong rightfully to me. I don't plan to destroy him.

FYI, countries that sign defensive alliances don't have to help the aggressor ;)

And rightfully belong to you? The Old Kingdom (first one) was around longer than you. And had conquered the entire Holy Land. So, if anything, you should be giving stuff to me.

FYI, countries that sign defensive alliances don't have to help the aggressor ;)

I'm aware, but you still don't DOW your DP partner. Instead, you stay neutral.

And rightfully belong to you? The Old Kingdom (first one) was around longer than you. And had conquered the entire Holy Land. So, if anything, you should be giving stuff to me.

Have you not read the Most Holy Book of Genesis, written by Moses? Read it carefully. Nile to Euphrates is ours. We're content to have Pagans as our Neighbors in North Africa, but not within the Abrahamic Promised Land. We've offered this many times, so this will be the last time, accept our deal and we will pay you for the land. Refuse and God's Wrath shall be poured upon Egypt. Need I remind you of the 10 plagues?

Have you not read the Most Holy Book of Genesis, written by Moses? Read it carefully. Nile to Euphrates is ours. We're content to have Pagans as our Neighbors in North Africa, but not within the Abrahamic Promised Land. We've offered this many times, so this will be the last time, accept our deal and we will pay you for the land. Refuse and God's Wrath shall be poured upon Egypt. Need I remind you of the 10 plagues?

the book of Genesis does not mention the Nile. it mentions Gihon, pishon, Tigris, and Euphrates. sorry Israel, but i think you need to read it better.

(note: this post was checked and rechecked by the bible i happen to own)

I'm aware, but you still don't DOW your DP partner. Instead, you stay neutral.

... and MM would do that if he was a complete and indecisive pus. (I'm not talking about the other people considering they probably don't like my due to my "Screw big SoIs" policy)

I can't say I have, because I was too busy ruling Egypt before your nation came into being.

And 10 plagues? Is that all? "Oh no, a highly vulnerable to DEET bug has invaded me! Whatever shall I do?" You'll be dead before 8 gets around.

You shall be purified in the holy fires of napalm!

Update 4

Merely four years after the new nations of the world finally stabilized and banded together, it looks like things are, once again, business as usual. Abyssinia has collapsed completely. The Pirates, lead by a charismatic leader, continue to beat Batmanistan up and down California. All of this is nothing compared to the suffering in the Middle East where over a million have died this year in the war.

Spoiler :

OOC: The squares on the map don't mark the number of vessels each nation has in the sea territory. They just mark that there are ships there though. Because I'm using squares now, its possible for multiple nations to agree on a deal when it comes to securing a sea province. Also, naval combat works just like land combat. You don't have to keep moving naval vessels into a sea province you already control. If that territory is attacked, combat works just like it does for land combat and vica versa. However, you can only control one sea province for every single navy you own.
-----

Blockades and UN Vote

The DB Corporation has closed off several seas from everybody except those who had open borders signed with them (you know who you are). Spain is blockading Southern France, who is angry, but can't do anything about it at the moment.

Portugal has secured the Gulf of Guinea and nobody is allowed through. However, they also moved naval vessels into the South Atlantic.

Amuria won the vote and now controls the territory.
-------

NPC Peace and Diplomacy

Na-Na-Nine and Southwest Africa are at peace.

The Chinese Warlord has extended a hand of cooperation to the Great Khitan State.

------
Battle Results

Pirate-Batmanistan War

The Pirates continue to steamroll their way through California.

Western Europe War

Great Britain versus Southern France

Great Britain launched two amphibious landings. One from the Bay of Biscay and another from the Balearic Sea. Great Britain lost three of six attacking armies but destroyed half the Southern French defenders. Since they fought with the same amount of armies, no second round.

Casualties: 120,000 killed or wounded (3 on both sides)

Northern France versus Southern France

Northern France attacked a single province by land with three armies and lost one. Southern France lost two. Same number of armies, therefore only one round.

Casualties: Northern France suffered 17,391 (1)
Southern France: 42,804 (2)

Mongolian War for the Eastern Nile

Battle for the Red Sea

The Neo Old Kingdom Navy attacked the Holy Land. The Holy Land Navy was decimated. Because of this, Maryland has taken control of the Eastern Mediterranean and the Neo Old Kingdom now controls the Red Sea. The Holy Land is not completely cut off from military aid except from the DB Corporation.

Battle for Jerusalem

Maryland launched an amphibious landing against the Holy Land with all their armies.

First combat round: Maryland troops land against fierce resistance. At the end of the day, Maryland lost half of its force. The Holy Land lost nine armies.

Maryland casualties: 451,444 killed or wounded. (9)
Holy Land casualties: 660,706 killed or wounded (9)

Second combat round: The Holy Land sent seven fresh armies as a counterattack force. They lost three armies to Maryland's four.

Holy Land casualties: 231,756 killed or wounded (3)
Maryland casualties: 174,099 killed or wounded (4)

Final result: The Holy Land hangs onto Jerusalem.

Maryland casualties: 625,543 (13)
Holy Land casualties: 892, 462 (12)
Total casualties: 1,518,005 (25)
-----------------------------

(OOC: As always, PM me if you want to negotiate/talk to NPCs)

Correction: Great Khitan State has 49 Armies.
Correction: The Holy Land has 23 Armies, not 13.
Correction: Portugal has 20 navies and will be moved on the board because their spot is seriously messing up my attention.

Quick question: How does everyone feel about the use of casualties? They don't really affect much since the RNG rolls are based on the armies but I thought they'll be a nice touch.

Please, please, PLEASE say "army" instead of casualties. Both would be ok, but men dead are just a bunch of meaningless numbers you made up.

Top Bottom