IOT Resource Wars

united states of Russia

following the near collapse fo russia during the flood, the government is reborn, as a freer nation: the United states of Russia.

Claims:
(better map, with SoI included)
Capital: Moscow

Social Policy: very liberal

Military: small.

Econmy: free market.

SWAHILI FEDERATION

(Initial claims in dark green, PAE/SoI. It may be a tad excessive, but I'm willing to make concessions.)

Capital: Mombasa
Government: Confederation/Federal Republic
Religion: Islam and Christianity are widespread, with many still practicing Animist beliefs
Language: Swahili is the administrative language, with other minor languages recognized
Currency: East African Pound
Economy: Free Market
Social Policies: Generally liberal in leaning
Military: Strong naval tradition
Goal: To unite the eastern coast of Africa into a stable and prosperous merchant republic.
History: When much of the traditional Swahili heartland separated into a new subcontinent, the local governments all but collapsed. Eventually as stability returned to the region, much of the subcontinent, now itself called Swahili, united into a single democratic nation. The new Swahili Federation has pledged itself to developing a strong economy, and lifting the rest of the world from the shambles it finds itself in. The Swahili prefer to stay neutral militarily, but will fiercely protect their trade to the best of their ability.

The Oil Corporation.

Goal: To Control all of the Oil Resources in the World so we can trade it and make money.

Claims: Alaska, British Columbia, Two Territories in Northern Brazil, The two United Arab Emirates territories, the Russian territory closest to Alaska, two territories on the Iranian cost, Sicily, one territory in Morocco, and Mecca.

Religion: Only Corporate workers have citizenship, and we don't care what religion they follow.

I suggest you stay out of Siberia. Please stop deliberately creating countries that make it an active goal to have conflict with the ones I make (also known as: stop trying to @#$% with me.)

I suggest you stay out of Siberia. Please stop deliberately creating countries that make it an active goal to have conflict with the ones I make (also known as: stop trying to @#$% with me.)

Actually, the first time I just wanted to be Israel, which I wanted to do beforehand, and this time I want Oil:p)

But I won't expand in Russia beyond that one territory near the North Pole.

I don't care what you say. You're deliberately trying to antagonize me by claiming that territory in Russia. Claim somewhere in Venezuela. Or Texas. Just not eastern Russia.

Look. You claimed a region that is right next to me. There is no possible way I will ever be able to be calm, since there is an oil-crazy organization right freaking next to me. I want to have fun this game, not a possible war on my hands from Turn 1.

Look. You claimed a region that is right next to me. There is no possible way I will ever be able to be calm, since there is an oil-crazy organization right freaking next to me. I want to have fun this game, not a possible war on my hands from Turn 1.

I only plan to keep the one territory. I won't expand further in Siberia.

Also, the Corporation isn't equipped with weapons at present. We aren't the warriors, we use Oil to help or hurt the warriors.

We'd only fight if directly attacked. Otherwise we'd just use economic methods of control. We're just a corporation after all, not a real country.

If we were DOWed, we'd just dig in, form a militia amongst our workers, and defend ourselves.

Oh, and cut off your oil.

You'd cut off the Siberian nation's oil?

wat

Really, though. Please just change the province. It'll make it a lot easier for both of us. Because if you don't, I probably will attack your Siberian territory and take it for feeling threatened. It doesn't take much to develop offensive capabilities and you could just blitz me in a turn from there. That is not a nice thought.

i would like to back up Double A. seriously, there's enough oil in Arabia or elsewhere for you to change your claims.

Kingdom of Nepal

Capital: Kathmandu
Government: Absolute Monarchy
Religion: No official religion
Language:Nepali and Maithili
Currency Nepalese Rupee
Economy: Mixed
Social policies: Center/left, Universal Health insurance, High Taxes, Welfare, unemployment benefits Etc.
Military: Medium
Goal: More info latter
History: It's the continuation of the former Kingdom of Nepal, mostly untouched.
Color:Red
Starting claims: 33y6gsp.png

EDIT:Oops, forgot to post a map and color

It's supposedly Nepal's second or third most used language according to Wikipedia:lol:

I just realized Dommy's claims go over 10 since Alaska and BC have islands.

The map has been updated, all the blue lines have been fixed, I dont recognize dominations nation because its a oil company that immediately tried to hog all the resources

Since my nation wasn't allowed I'll go with another one:

The Empire of the Steppes

Claims: 5 in Mongolia, Tibet, and 4 Claims in Afghanistan.

Religious law: No Religion allowed. There is no religion, only the shedding of blood.

Crime and Punishment: All crimes punished by death.

Foreign Policy: We destroy everything touching us.

Government: The Khan rules all.

Social Liberties: You have a right to join the Army and serve the Khan.

Other Information: We fear the unknown and so will never settle next to the Coast.

Top Bottom