Civilization V art

Cilindr0

Chieftain
Hi, anyone knows where can i find the ilustrations that are shown when you build a wonder on Civilization V? I'm very interested on obtaining the illustration of Angkor Wat.
Lot of thanks :)

I'd ask in the ciV section of this forum, not off-topic :)

I mean ingame, you can see an illustration each time you build a wonder >__<

The wonder slash.

Dunno if you need it right away for a project or something but you could print screen it and crop it in paint.

You'll need three extra things first;

-- Dragon Unpacker (which includes the new CiV plugin) to access & open the UITextures.fpk file found in the ..YourCivgame../Resource/DX9 folder.

-- Gimp! and its DDS plugin to read (or resave as PNG, BMP, JPG, etc as you'd wish) any of these resources.

-- Sterkhov's Unpacker utility/tool; which specifically reassembles some of these DDS "masters" (IIRC correctly the Wonders are stand-alone though) with their corresponding ***-index.dds files.

Secondly, aaaallllll the way down in that archive -- the wonderconcept****.dds files are the actual images used within the game. Extract where you want.

Then, double-clicking from MS-Explorer on any of the newly unpacked dds should open-up Gimp where you'll see them.

:D OR...... simply click below and save image as from your browser.

Attachments

• wonderconceptangkorwat.jpg
    wonderconceptangkorwat.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 783
You'll need three extra things first;

-- Dragon Unpacker (which includes the new CiV plugin) to access & open the UITextures.fpk file found in the ..YourCivgame../Resource/DX9 folder.

-- Gimp! and its DDS plugin to read (or resave as PNG, BMP, JPG, etc as you'd wish) any of these resources.

-- Sterkhov's Unpacker utility/tool; which specifically reassembles some of these DDS "masters" (IIRC correctly the Wonders are stand-alone though) with their corresponding ***-index.dds files.

Secondly, aaaallllll the way down in that archive -- the wonderconcept****.dds files are the actual images used within the game. Extract where you want.

Then, double-clicking from MS-Explorer on any of the newly unpacked dds should open-up Gimp where you'll see them.

100,000 billion thanks!! I love you, in a non homosexual way!

I can extract those files in dds format but cannot convert them to any other format. Can you help me please. :blush:

Top Bottom