Music that Joakim found fitting for this scene or something:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmNDTBBUIQI&feature=channel_video_title

Yeah, as you can see, this is rather lengthy, yet easy to just scroll past. :crazyeye:
I honestly don't know wether this is my best work to date or if it's just, y'know, an improvement in some parts. It's not very detailed, but you're probably used to that by now. :p

You're next, Tailless. :mischief:

Yay!! Our favorite cute daemon appears :clap:! Of all the wishes Alex made, he had to wish for a drink that causes a flood :lol:! At least his wish only caused a flood (unlike mines which caused a rip in the space time continum :ack: :p)

(Please don't freak out that I am parsing comics now :hide: )

I suspect we're gonna see a moment in time when Mara Jade, Samus, Jill, and Ayane are all in the same place as Civ General. Man, talk about an awkward reunion! :eek:

In other news, now we know that luggage is a Nazi's worst weakness.

Fixed Panel "I" in my previous comic
Reason: Image was not loading properly, had to upload a new one

Spoiler Background info :
This comic is mainly a spoof comic of what has happened in CivFanatics during April Troll Day. It all started with a leak into the staff forums discussing reorganizing OT. What struck the users the most (When they saw them) was the closure of Off-Topic (Yeah, beating the Hacker to the Punch :p). A few hours ago, it was revealed that it was a hoax

After hours of work, here's my comic!
I would like to thank CivGeneral for sending me the pictures needed for the Airport Fight. I just hope it came out right...

Spoiler :
All narrations are done by Ave Eyila and sponsored by Boozerian Whip Vine Wine. Whips you into the flavour!

Also note that Marth did work for Iran for a few years, so he knows his tyranny very well.

Monkey in the Middle, with the Dubinator as the monkey...

Most Paladins are idiots. But at least they know honour and duty.

The fireball will cause a lot of damage, but Qara can take pride in her fire immunity.

Might take a few comics...

And now most of my time travel crossover with CivGeneral is done...

I'm probably gonna go play Spore now... this has been exhausting...

I expect that Zheng He would have invented the iPhone. :p

Of course not. He invented the mobile phone & Apple Computers. He then asked Apple to combine the phone with the computer technology he provided and bought the latest mass produced model to see how it went... right?

I expect that Zheng He would have invented the iPhone. :p

I'd expect he invented something better than the iPhone and just hasn't given it to anyone else yet.

Totally unexpected!! Totally awesome!!

It's funny how one speech-bubble can start a small debate.

I really just picked the sushi at random. I admit that I drew it because it was the only Asian food I'm actually familliar with. :p

It's not match for Sid's Sushi (+0.5 :food: per resource consumed, +2 :culture: per resource consumed), that's for sure

I could have scanned these a couple days ago, but the inexplicable appearance of a new sofa in our house precluded it. So any way, here's some comics.
Spoiler'd for being gigantic.

Spoiler :

Landscapes have always been one of my stronger areas... but I don't do them often because they take so friggin' long. In a related note, I'm never drawing another blade of grass again as long as I live.

Ahaha. How delightfully awkward. ... Yes, that is a girder sticking out of Shake's chest. Perhaps more surprising is that I didn't make GK's appearance entirely static.

For once, I actually -like- the facial expressions I draw. I've been adding on eyebrows, and they do make them look a little better. GK has much more room for expression when his glasses are off, too.

Do I sense a potential love interest for GK? ;)

Top Bottom