Takhisis
Joecoolyo
askthepizzaguy
General Olaf
Xpl
UziLogic
robbiecon

Important Links

1. Tally Spreadsheet: Where I keep track of the vote tally.

2. Official Game Rules: The rules of the game. Read before you do anything else.

3. The Living: A list of all living players in the game.

4. Heaven: A list of all players in Heaven.

5. Hell: A list of all players in Hell.

6. Prologue: The scene is mysteriously set and the game begins.

7. End of Day One: The vote ends in a tie between classical_hero and NarutoAvatarDBZ, and NarutoAvatarDBZ is randomly chosen to be lynched. He survives the lynch.

8. End of Night One: classical_hero is killed by a dark figure wielding a trident, and sent to Hell. choxorn is attacked by a slouching creepy dude, and survives.

9. End of Day Two: Xpl is chosen to be lynched, and, surprisingly, he survives.

10. End of Night Two: Xpl is killed by both explosives and a creepy dude with a knife, and he goes to Hell.

11. End of Day Three: bestrfcplayer is lynched - successfully! He is a crazy, murderous, homeless man, and has been condemned to spend his days in Hell.

12. End of Night Three: Magnive is killed by a devilish magnet, and sent to Heaven.

13. End of Day Four: Nictel is revealed to be Satan after he is lynched, and is promptly send by God to Hell.

14. End of Night Four: Skwink Caesar dies and goes to Heaven, classical_hero is brought back into the world of the living, and Magnive is tempted.

Official Game Rules

1. The First Rule

You must read these rules before playing, please.

2. Game Setup

This is a pretty ordinary mafia game.

Okay, that's a lie.

There is one mafia faction with x amount of members. The majority of the players will be vanilla, but not all. In this regard, the game is pretty standard.

The twist is that, after a player dies, based on their actions taken while living, that player will either go to Heaven or Hell.

3. Heaven and Hell

If you are killed, whether it be at night or by lynch, your actions taken as a living player will determine whether you go to Heaven or Hell. I won't make the exact process of determining where a player goes after death public, but just keep in mind that it is entirely plausible for scumbags to go to Heaven and for townies to go to Hell. Which reminds me -- alignment is not revealed upon death. What I will let you know is this:

Players who go to Heaven (remember - doesn't necessarily mean they are innocent) are allowed to continue to play the game in the following manner:

• They may post in the thread. They can make cases, including cases based on knowledge from their previous life, which they are allowed to make public. Beware of liars.
  • They may continue to vote in the lynch, although their votes only count as .5
  • They are prohibited from private communication with the living and players in Hell, but are encouraged to discuss the game in private with their fellow players in Heaven. QuickTopics are explicitly forbidden.
Players who go to Hell (remember - doesn't necessarily mean they are scum) are allowed to continue to play the game in the following manner:

• They may post in the thread. They can make cases, but are prohibited from revealing information that isn't public.
  • They do not have a lynch vote.
  • They are prohibited from private communication with the living and players in Heaven, but are encouraged to discuss the game in private with their fellow players in Hell. QuickTopics are explicitly forbidden.
Don't stop playing the game once you die. It will make the game much more fun and entertaining, for both players and host, if you continue to give it your all post-death.

Also, I don't want to give too much away, but just because your dead doesn't mean the game is over for you. Quite the opposite, actually. A player in Heaven or Hell is just as important to the game as a living player. Don't quit once you die.

4. Victory Conditions

Read your Role PM, once you have it.

Spoiler :
Innocent VC:

Eliminate all anti-town forces.

5. Don't Quote Your Role PM

You may never quote your role PM, either publicly OR privately. Quoting from your role PM, in whole or in part, is forbidden. It shall not be done, with the following exception:
  • You are allowed to discuss the data content of the role PM, such as what your name is or your abilities are, if you have them. Because these are sets of data, they can be repeated. Do not discuss the formatting of the role PM, do not discuss when the role PM was sent, and do not post screenshots of it, or otherwise attempt to circumvent this rule in any way shape or form. If you need further instruction on this point, contact me. But the general idea is, no copy and pasting your role PM, and that includes nearly perfect paraphrasing by changing a word or two. Don't try to loophole your way out of this. Additionally, images contained within your role PM are FOR YOUR EYES ONLY. They shall not be made public unless the game host has made it public.

6. Day and Night

• The game is divided into Day and Night phases.
  • During the Day, players may vote to lynch a player.
  • During the Night, players send me their night orders, if they have any.
  • Day is 24 hours if everyone has voted or if a majority has been reached, and 48 hours if neither of those two conditions is met.
  • Night is 24 hours.

You may vote by simply bolding a player's name. Unvotes aren't required.

You may not edit your post if it contains a vote. Editing posts to correct grammar, spelling, or to avoid double-posting is fine. Do not touch your votes except in a new post.

You're allowed to Abstain from wagering on any candidate, but you are not allowed to vote for No Lynch.

7. These rules may be amended.

I'm not perfect, and this is a complex, experimental game. If I need to impose a new rule, it will be very carefully considered and I promise it will be in the best interests of all players and it will also have been necessary. My goal is to not have to make amendments to these rules, but it happens.

8. Be a good sport.

This is a game which can involve lying, bluffing, and backstabbing, possibly. It's not personal, it's just business.

That said, please follow the game rules, and obey all forum rules.

Should something frustrating happen, please do not verbally attack a fellow player or the game host or anyone else. You are allowed to criticize ideas and suggestions, but do not call people dumb.

Example: "I think that's a bad idea. We shouldn't do that at all. In fact, I think you suggested it because you're guilty."

This is okay! Notice how we're saying the idea is bad, advising against it, and even suggesting the player could be trying to destroy our team. However, we are not attacking that player.

Example: "What are you, stupid? Only someone stupid would say that!"

This is not okay. This is attacking a player. It's a friendly game, don't do this.

9. WOGs/Replacements

I will WOG/replace players as I deem fit. I am leaving this intentionally ambiguous.

READ THIS! It's new!

10. Salvation Points

Every player in the game starts out with their Salvation Points set at 0. The actions a player takes over the course of the game change their number of Salvation Points. The exact actions and point values will remain private, but I think you can guess at some of them.

When you die, the amount of Salvation Points you had at the time of your death dictates what happens to you.

• If you have 1 or more Salvation Points, you will go to Heaven.
  • If you have -1 or less Salvation Points, you will go to Hell.
  • If you have 0 Salvation Points, you have a 33.3% chance of either going to Heaven, Hell, or just plain surviving the lynch/kill attempt.

The Living (26)

1. Arakhor
  2. askthepizzaguy
  3. BSmith1068
  4. Camikaze
  5. CELTICEMPIRE
  6. choxorn
  7. civplayah
  8. classical_hero
  9. Darth Caesar
  10. dcmort93
  11. Earthling
  12. GamezRule
  13. General Olaf
  14. Jarrema
  15. Joecoolyo
  16. Kennigit
  17. mechaerik
  18. NarutoAvatarDBZ
  19. NedimNapoleon
  20. Red_Spy
  21. robbiecon
  22. Skooma Addict
  23. SouthernKing
  24. taillesskangaru
  25. Takhisis
  26. UziLogic

Prologue

So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

This place is beautiful. The grass, a green more green than you could possibly imagine; the flowers, a scent more lovely than you will ever sniff. I have the woman of my dreams by my side. We are immortal, our life as eternal as our love.

It is perfect here.

I can't imagine living anywhere else. In fact, I don't even bother trying to. Nothing could be better than here.

Nothing.

"Something's gone wrong. We've lost track of the subject. All systems are down. For all we know, the experiment never existed. Never happened."

"What experiment?"

"Now's not the time for joking. We need to do all we can t fix this."

The two set to work furiously.

A few hours later, all systems unexpectedly came back on and started working again. What was seen with the re-functioning systems left all present speechless for a few moments.

Finally, one spoke up.

"Where did those other people come from?"

• I will be updating the tally here!
  • Vote for a player to be lynched in bold!

Day One ends in 48 hours!

Ello people.

Well done, Zack. That looks very attractive. :)

I'm going to take a wild stab at this.

Spoiler :
WILD PIZZAGUY APPEARED!

Wild Pizzaguy used reasoning skills.

It's super effective!

Okay, so, from the looks of this, the scenes of heaven, hell, and the garden of Eden, are all integral to the game. And it also looks as though they're not real, but an experiment, functioning perhaps like a holodeck or The Matrix.

"Where did all those other people come from?"

I would wager a guess that we're those other people, maybe. Like there's an Adam and Eve in the game, but suddenly the Garden is populated with other people. People like.... I dunno... that chick that Cain ran off and married who totally wasn't his sister. Where she came from? Glitch in the holodeck.

And of course, Zack would be God/the scientist in charge of the experiments.

So, based loosely on Biblical stories, except with a science fiction twist. And Pizzaguy is in teh zone, as these are my areas of expertise.

*bows gracefully*

Now, if I can accuse a mafia on Day One, I will have reached the same levels of epic winnage that I am known and loved for. Whom do I choose, whom do I choose....

How about.... eeny meeny miney moe..... Vote: NarutoAvatarDBZ

Confess your sins. You might as well surrender now, NADBZ, for I am a super-saiyan on a rampage.

Classical Hero, because he's always Mafia and I'm not voting for my fellow ex-Mafia, Takhisis. :)

Classical Hero, because Arakhor seems like a fine, upstanding chap who knows what he's doing.

choxorn, show yourself! SHOOOW YOURSEEELF!

edit: mechaerik's bandwaggoning on Day One?

SouthernKing, there can only be one of us.

choxorn, show yourself! SHOOOW YOURSEEELF!

edit: mechaerik's bandwaggoning on Day One?

Umm... is that a bad thing? I've never really mafia'd before... I registered for one but was too intimidated to actually play...

._.

Too intimidated to play? You're here, playing.

Classical Hero, because he's always Mafia and I'm not voting for my fellow ex-Mafia, Takhisis. :)

I've only been mafia her once or twice here, so that is an absurd statement. That sort of reasoning will win this game, not.

But random.org I was told to vote for myself, but that just ain't gonna happen, si Iwill instead vote for 27, which is vote:SouthernKing

Top Bottom