Votes: 19 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Radioactive monkies will kill us all!

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters

Colonel

Pax Nostra est Professionis
So the ultimate question has come to mind!!! Have you prepared yourself for the impending zombie Apocalypse of 2012? Remember the most important thing to buy up first, guns and ammo. You can take whatever else you need with those two.

So the ultimate question has come to mind!!! Have you prepared yourself for the impending zombie Apocalypse of 2012? Remember the most important thing to buy up first, guns and ammo. You can take whatever else you need with those two.

I disagree. Guns and ammo make you a target for other people, far more dangerous than Zombies.

well all be zombies in 2012 from the water we keep drinking politishuns put things in there for mind control

I'll wing it when it happens.

I'm designing the zombies to only eat survivalists, they'll leave normal people alone.

That's not very evil of you, Mr. Genius. You do realize, I hope, that there's no meme for "ironic genius".

The threat of a Zombie Apocalypse never made any sense. I've chosen to ignore it entirely.

I've read many books on how to be a good zombie. I'm pretty sure when the time comes, I'll be able to have a steady source of human flesh for ~2 years, while many other zombies could starve to death. I'll also be able to "organize" lesser zombies to be the cannon fodder for when we run after humans--no one wants to be the first zombie to the humans, they all get shot.

If the radioactive monkeys don't revolt and kill me first, I'd have to say I'm all set.... :thumbsup:

Really this thread is so OT, it should be in the humor section. :D

10 things I believe would be helpful for the impending zombocalypse.
1. Build up a large supply of food or move next to or into a supply of food.
2. Build a deep underground well in house.
3. Buy/build two water filtration systems (keep one for backup)
4. Acquire many sticks of dynamite and rig them around house. Have it switch from button activated to motion activated with a remote.
5. Acquire a shotgun and ammo (If you really want to go overboard, get an AA-12 with a 32-shell drum)
6. Acquire a high quality katana and learn how to use.
7. Acquire Grenades.
9. Fortify house. Start by boarding up windows, getting strong door locks. Eventually start using steal bars and doors. Create a panic room too.
10. Go get some friends and have them help you out or do the same near you, for other safe-houses.

I had a great plan, but I just moved cities and now I don't know what to do.

I used the live in a pretty sparsely-populated, rural region of the country. I figured I could just pack everything up and head out into the countryside. I'd break into a farmhouse and set up shop there, raiding other farms and towns for supplies when necessary. With the low population density, high firearms ownership, and all the necessary supplies to grow my own food, I'd be pretty much set.

Now I think I'll try and steal a boat, but that comes with a whole new set of problems. I don't know how to hotwire anything, I don't know anything about the sea (other than there's water and probably mermaids or something), and I don't know the area at all. Maybe I'll set up shop on an island in the Straight, but I think things might get crowded, there's a lot of people out here.

I think I'm pretty much screwed right now because one of the largest cemeteries in the country is right near by. It has about 300,000 graves so I'd need to get as far away from there as possible. Urban areas are probably bad for this sort of thing so there's another disadvantage. If I make it out of this area alive, I'll go south and look for a survivor camp in a rural area since I won't be able to feed myself.

Top Bottom