The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

It shouldn't stay like that for long.

you're probably right about that... but see it this way... ingame he was such a good talker that he persuaded the commies to appoint him head of state :lol:

Poor soviet Nicholas stays happy even to japanese, though just in several turns Stalin will take his place and you know what's gonna happen to Nicholas. :lol:

Well, the Spanish empire is common, and the Portugese empire is what i see in every game. ive seen the Portugese palace in SA many times, when the Spaniards conquer Lisboa.
BTW, Whats the OMG in the first pic?
Sino-Rus relations are good (how could I kill such a cute guy?) And he talked his way out of execution (for now)
you're probably right about that... but see it this way... ingame he was such a good talker that he persuaded the commies to appoint him head of state :lol:

Yup

Wait, what is the DOC SVN? All I know it adds Thai, Mughal and Indonesian civs but what else?:confused:

The best way to describe the SVN would perhaps be as a draft of the officially released version. Due to this it gets features yet to be seen in an official version but is more likely to be imbalanced or buggy.
As for other features, I forget what is and isn't in 1.73 :D

Wait, what is the DOC SVN? All I know it adds Thai, Mughal and Indonesian civs but what else?:confused:
Korea and Seljuks as well, also major changes to India, Seljuks and Arabia.

The first post of the main thread describes how to get it, if you're interested.

In an earlier version I had Stalin and Nicholas sharing power in th USSR. They were switching every few turns.

It seems to be kinda broken ...

I think they did too. :satan:
That looks like they helped alot.
I just thought! I should have screenshotted the independent conquerors in the late 1400s conquering me on 600 AD Inca. I should have also made a screenie of Mali getting completely leveled by Barbs on my second turn.
But, I just did a Spawn as the Dutch and it looks like the Vikings have conquered Germany! Pics coming soon.
Edit: I was wrong. It is only Viking Hannover.
Screenshot soon anyways.
Spoiler :

By rock119 at 2011-11-13

I think it is because China didn't respawn back after decapitated by Mongol..?
Leoreth, you sure have implemented the respawn code, right?
P.S
I like seeing French put their settler in Louisiana, Quebec, Cayenne.. perhaps just missing Indochina and Algiers?
P.P.S
How about Kanem-Bornu empire & Congolese empire to fill the missing gap in Africa? :p

I think it is because China didn't respawn back after decapitated by Mongol..?
It's either that or they survived the war only to collapse evetually anyway. It wasn't China that amazed me it was just seeing Thailand expand that far, although I have seen the Khmer expand as far as Qufu.

Yeah.. I know ;)
I'm amazed with the Thais as well..

Just.
It's almost impossible if China were not collapsed early ;)
That's where I wonder...

Top Bottom