[RFCM:BWS] An Iberian Love Story

Find an island in the South Pacific to serve as a romantic getaway and name the city Port Isabella. She ought to like that ;)

Thirded. Specifically, Hawaii.

Or New Zealand's cool too. :cool:

Great update (man your stability... so pro^^)!
Giving away cities definitely helped on maintaining my stability, although Izzy's stability is definitely worrying. The settlers could definitely reach any part of the world before the 16-turn golden age expires.

I vote for Borneo.
And call the city "Bandar Seri Begawan" :p

That would require me to get some workers to chop down Borneo's jungles.

Find an island in the South Pacific to serve as a romantic getaway and name the city Port Isabella. She ought to like that ;)
I'm considering to use this one for the city's title.

Thirded. Specifically, Hawaii.
Unfortunately, America already settled Pearl Harbor. It flipped to Japan after America collapsed.

Or New Zealand's cool too. :cool:
Britain already settled Dunedin on the southern end. The northern parts are still vacant, however.

Great update.

Good update!

I vote for you to settle Alaska.

Britain already settled Dunedin on the southern end. The northern parts are still vacant, however.

I'll cast my own newbie vote for NZ's North Island, then...

Reading this whole time, I've felt that Joao's setting himself up for the world's greatest disappointment :( I just can't help but see the in-universe Isabella as oblivious as the out-of-universe AI itself. But at any rate, I look forward to seeing how you wrap this up this story!

:agree: Settle Auckland! Even if Wellington would have been better :mischief:

Here's the current status of the votes:

Hawaii - 1 vote
New Zealand - 2 votes
Alaska - 1 vote
Borneo - 2 votes

You may still submit votes, as long as your proposed location falls outside the highlighted area below:

Cities occupied by enemies are okay, since I could burn it down and resettle it.

Since this is an RFC game and I don't know where else to ask, does anyone know where to find the stability maps?

http://rhye.civfanatics.net/
It's somewhere there. I can't get the exact page right now because it's "experiencing technical difficulties".

I want you to settle Greenland (can you even do that?)

Top Bottom