(Civil Wonders) Prague Castle, Burj al Arab etc.

Great buildings hrochland!!
Good to see you are back too :)

Tamriel is the world of Elder Scrolls series: Arena, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim. Incidentally, it should be fairly easy to convert buildings, wonders and other stuff from these games (at least Morrowind/Oblivion), because they use Gamebryo engine as well, and all their models can be loaded into Nifscope. Hmmm.

Tamriel is the world of Elder Scrolls series: Arena, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim. Incidentally, it should be fairly easy to convert buildings, wonders and other stuff from these games (at least Morrowind/Oblivion), because they use Gamebryo engine as well, and all their models can be loaded into Nifscope. Hmmm.

Yes. I remember. I read it in NifTools sites. Models are nif files. Is possible import models as for example Morrowind nifs and export as Civ4 nifs. :)

yup :)

morrowind and oblivion :)

I have no idea in graphics so if any of you want to help...

The most "urgent" ones (or "the most different from any graphic I could find") are white gold tower and arcane univercity from oblivion, and vivek's palace from morrowind.

I think, if you are playing these games, you take this models from morrowind and oblivion, send me for download by PM and I can try make convert.

Gladly, if you tell me how :)

edit: ahh is it that simple?? you need only the *.nif files?

looking for them

Unfortunately, I play civ only but I read morrowind and other nifs are very similar. As in civ model have: nif file (model) and dds file (texture). some models can have more textures. I made these too, when model rudged...
Concrete placement in game file structure i don´t know. Must give you advice somebode who play game from you want model...

sorry for my bad English :) more words = more errors :)

vivec's palace

I'm not sure about all the files.
it's the palace and the stairs leading to it.

And it may be too big

and mournhold temple

the problem with morrowind files is that they are too big and detailed. Oblivion files have a "far", simplified version.

Attachments

• vivec.rar
    577.4 KB · Views: 80
  • mournhold temple.rar
    557.9 KB · Views: 59
Top Bottom