The Law of the Jungle

News of Aztlan 3480 BC (T13)
  • NPC has a minor breakthrough in the study of Archery
  • In Tenochtitlan, Tlatoani Cuautlequetzqui (Ceskari) makes progress in the production of Monument
  • 1st Company Jaguar Warriors Orders: "Explore. Capture barbarians for sacrifice. Heal of defense if wounded." Report: "We have explored the ruins and discovered the secrets of pottery."
    Spoiler Pottery :

Each member of the 1st Company Jaguar Warriors receives the title "Inventor of Pottery (1)"

News of Aztlan 3440 BC (T14)
  • NPC has a minor breakthrough in the study of Calendar
  • In Tenochtitlan, NPC makes progress in the production of Jaguar Warrior
  • 1st Company Jaguar Warriors Orders: "Explore. Capture barbarians for sacrifice. Heal of defense if wounded." Report: "We are heading south to meet a city-state."
  • A Danish scout visits Tenochtitlan, bringing tales of Harold Bluetooth.
    Spoiler Denmark :

News of Aztlan 3400 BC (T15)
  • NPC has a minor breakthrough in the study of Calendar
  • In Tenochtitlan, NPC makes progress in the production of Granary
  • 1st Company Jaguar Warriors Orders: "Explore. Capture barbarians for sacrifice. Heal of defense if wounded." Report: "We are heading south to meet a city-state."
  • The borders of Tenochtitlan have grown to include the furs to the north-west.

News of Aztlan 3360 BC (T16)
  • NPC has a minor breakthrough in the study of Mining
  • In Tenochtitlan, NPC makes progress in the production of Scout
  • 1st Company Jaguar Warriors Orders: "Explore. Capture barbarians for sacrifice. Heal of defense if wounded." Report: "We were unable to contact the city-state and are heading North again."
  • The population of Tenochtitlan has grown. Peasant Joatzli (JoanK) is promoted to citizen.
    Spoiler :

News of Aztlan 3320 BC (T17)
  • NPC has a minor breakthrough in the study of Archery
  • In Tenochtitlan, NPC makes progress in the production of Granary
  • 1st Company Jaguar Warriors Orders: "Explore. Capture barbarians for sacrifice. Heal of defense if wounded." Report: "We are exploring North"

News of Aztlan 3280 BC (T18)
  • NPC has a minor breakthrough in the study of Mining
  • In Tenochtitlan, NPC makes progress in the production of Worker
  • 1st Company Jaguar Warriors Orders: "Explore. Capture barbarians for sacrifice. Heal of defense if wounded." Report: "We are exploring North"

News of Aztlan 3240 BC (T19)
  • NPC has a minor breakthrough in the study of Sailing
  • In Tenochtitlan, NPC makes progress in the production of Monument
  • 1st Company Jaguar Warriors Orders: "Explore. Capture barbarians for sacrifice. Heal of defense if wounded." Report: "We have spotted a barbarian camp across the bay."
    Spoiler :

Morning of the Third Council of Aztlan
Greetings, Aztecs!
Welcome to the second council of Aztlan, held during the Festival of Quetzalcoatl, God of Knowledge.

Each character may perform 1 action during the morning of the council session, due by Monday 5 December at 22:00 GMT-5..

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

What an exciting evening!

Question, yahzuk: Since we're now earning 6 total beakers per turn as a Civ, shouldn't each Citizlan get 2 beakers (since it's 2 per population)?

What an exciting evening!

Question, yahzuk: Since we're now earning 6 total beakers per turn as a Civ, shouldn't each Citizlan get 2 beakers (since it's 2 per population)?

The citizens get the beakers earned by a city on a per citizen basis. Right now the city gets 3 beakers from the palace and 1 from each citizen. If the city builds a science building that increases science per citizen, the citizen's beakers will increase.

bugger that bastard prinz von persien!!!! I give my kudo's to anyone who sacrifices him to Tezcatlipoca.

Well house Chacultepec has ceased to be, and since death is permanent and my sense of reality will be irreparable if I don't do it, I will not rejoin the game. Note to self, my hyperaggressive "aztec" experiment at politics has failed, ergo my standard style is far better which is to say backdoor politics and beaureacracy :lol:

EDIT: Also proves Im fallible, so if anyone who happens to be involved in GaP want's to get their hopes up you might do well to look here

I research Mining

bugger that bastard prinz von persien!!!! I give my kudo's to anyone who sacrifices him to Tezcatlipoca.

Well house Chacultepec has ceased to be, and since death is permanent and my sense of reality will be irreparable if I don't do it, I will not rejoin the game. Note to self, my hyperaggressive "aztec" experiment at politics has failed, ergo my standard style is far better which is to say backdoor politics and beaureacracy :lol:

EDIT: Also proves Im fallible, so if anyone who happens to be involved in GaP want's to get their hopes up you might do well to look here

OOC:
Amongst themselves and their puppets, the Aztecs really didn't care what happened, and were (mostly, if you neglect the sacrifice part) benevolent. Their enemies, a completely different standard.
Of course, no matter how you view them, the Spanish weren't much of an improvement to the indigenous people.

OOC:
Amongst themselves and their puppets, the Aztecs really didn't care what happened, and were (mostly, if you neglect the sacrifice part) benevolent. Their enemies, a completely different standard.
Of course, no matter how you view them, the Spanish weren't much of an improvement to the indigenous people.

ooc: I know and indeed many aztecs went to the altar willingly due to the nature of their religion which put extreme emphasis on penance (indeed the word for human sacrifice meant "debt repayment").

But my political experiment for this game was the caricatured CivIV montezuma aztec, not the mundane aztecs of the real worlds yesteryear :p looks like its a very risky political idea to follow.

I would like to thank the priest of Tlaloc, Prinz von Perzien, for making some room among the ranks of the citizenry. I shall train fame to level 2.

Yahz: Is there a reason we've stopped at Turns 9 and 19 for the last two sessions, rather than turns 10 and 20? If we started off at turn 0 (which we did), then 10 inter-turn loads (which is when most turn actions, such as building, researching, and pre-programmed unit moving actually take place) would have landed us at turns 10 and 20 for sessions 2 and 3, respectively.

Doesn't really matter in the long run, but un-round numbers give me the jibblies sometimes.

Yahz: Is there a reason we've stopped at Turns 9 and 19 for the last two sessions, rather than turns 10 and 20? If we started off at turn 0 (which we did), then 10 inter-turn loads (which is when most turn actions, such as building, researching, and pre-programmed unit moving actually take place) would have landed us at turns 10 and 20 for sessions 2 and 3, respectively.

Doesn't really matter in the long run, but un-round numbers give me the jibblies sometimes.

Since turn 0 is a full turn, 0 to 9 is 10 turns played.

Top Bottom