LizNES6: Fortune Favors The Brutal

Do you best to get your orders in then. I'm hoping for orders by this Sunday, as it is. If that's a really bad day for some of you, let me know.

I will try to get them in by tomorrow, my social-academic worlds have collided and the results are disastrous.

Not sure if I'll be able to write orders before Monday. I have an obligation to be extremely intoxicated for a very long stretch of time.

Orders are in.

I have recieved orders from Milarqui, ZD and Arya. The more orders I recieve, the quicker I can get this puppy back on track. Try to finish any diplomacy up and get them in to me as quickly as possible. The deadline remains to be Sunday night, though the earlier, the better.

Will get in orders as soon as possible, but cannot do so until the negotiations reach some kind of conclusion. @Frozen In Ice, Milarqui, etc please reach me with any final terms.

Also, as a note, I'm going to start to trying to reword stories with slight bonuses. Nothing too major, but perhaps it'll be a slight incentive.

Unity - Broadcast from the Office of Head Governor

Recommended Listening

Great people of the Franco-Germanic Empire! You have all done so well during our fight against the Norse aggressors and their servants the greedy English. I, Pierre Breland, personally commend every one of you for the support you have shown our military, our nation, and our fellow citizens. It is thanks to your efforts that we have gotten this far. It has been each one of you, no matter the religion, gender, or ethnicity that has personally built this great Empire step by step. Though each of us may come from a different background, a different culture, we all worked together with unsurpassed results. Together, we have done more than anyone thought possible if we were alone. It is with this knowledge that I know with your help we shall push for victory in the coming year!

The Franco-Germanic Empire and our allies of reason and justice will prevail! Unity can be a great thing. The unity of the people of this great nation for example. And it is unity that the Norse claim they are after. But that is nothing more than an outrageous lie. The Norse and the English are only dividers. The Norse see two types of people in the world: the worthy and the unworthy, the haves and the have-nots. The Norse promise unity, but only for those who follow their religion, and to achieve it they commit horrible crimes. They worsen millions of people's lives in order to achieve their unity. They take what was prosperous, what flourished, and then crumple it and smash it on the ground, all in the name of unity.

The purpose of unity is to improve the lives, not destroy them. It is one thing to unite your downtrodden neighbors with yourself to give them a chance to share in your success. It is quite another to burn down the house of your thriving and kind neighbor to force them to be subordinate to you with no advantages for themselves. Why is it that a child could see the difference between the two and yet the Norse and English can not?

If the Norse and their minions were to win this war, they would become powerful enough to threaten the rest of Europe with their "Unity". Unity that devastates many only for the benefit of a select few. They would be able to dictate to everyone how they were to act, what they were to think, how they were to live. See already how they threaten us! They promise to maim, kill, and ruin us! Do you want a nation like this to have the power to fully follow through with this?! They would be able to attack any nation without warning or reason, as they have done to Finland and Sapmi. We could let this happen by giving up. Or we could make ourselves a brighter future by stopping them and the English, who have defiled our soil.

How do we achieve this you may wonder, great citizen of the Franco-Germanic Empire? Through unity. But not the false unity that the Norse and English practice. Real Unity that benefits everyone, that makes us greater than the sum of our parts. Unity with your fellow country-man no matter what culture or ethnicity he originates from. Unity with our allies that share our values. That is how we, no, our Coalition of unified allies, will win this war. We will show the Norse and English what true unity is like, and what happens when our great people work together.

They will shout, they will scream, they will complain, they will be vicious, but all that will not help them one bit if we stand together. Let us advance to victory and a better tomorrow!

To: North Sea Alliance

This is not over.

To: Dutch Rebels
Keep yourselves in the Lowlands and you will escape the fighting. But continue to attack our citizens, and you will have brought the wrath of all of us upon you. You have no purpose in the Franco-Germanic Empire. So if you continue in your wanton terrorist acts in our land we will remove you. If you have a problem with the Lowlands Union take it up with them. You shouldn't expect a warm welcome from them after you have shown what sort of people you are, but that it is not our problem right now.

To: Franco-Germany

If you refuse to negotiate, after we have done so much to address your grievances, then so be it.

To: World

Aid us. Stop this mad brute.

To: The Coalition
CC: UCS, The World

Your ships and nationals aren't welcome here anymore.

To: The Franco-Germanic Empire

The oppressed Dutch living under your rule revolted. We did not ask them, nor provoke them, and we will not simply allow our brothers to die alone. We will all hang together, or hang separately, as it was.

To: The Franco-Germanic Empire

And what about us?

Nice story/announcement Ice!

Get any orders or stories in by tonight. Along with revisions. I've already started the update a tad bit, so it should be out quickly depending on when people can get them in to me.

To: German fools

You entered into this war seeking to line your pockets from this war, but you will pay dearly for your actions.

Update has officially started, and should be up soon, despite me missing orders from two specific players, one of them fairly key for this update. You know who you are, you dirty girl you. >:C

Aside from the, pictures in the update, yes, no?

EDIT: Also, no order revisions are going to be accepted, though you can write stories/do something canon up until the update to get the bonus.

"Why can't one idiot conquer the world already?" The old man asked himself, and not for the first time theta evening. Sitting at an oak desk, mounds of paperwork awaited him in various folders and files. Despite the no smoking policy in government buildings, he lit a cigar. he was after all, the President of Alaska's first federal republic.

"Instead I have to lead my country in a world crowded by 109 idiots. Oh yes, some are less so than others, but then you have those who stick out like a sore thumb, even on this insane planet." He continued to talk to nobody in particular, for there was nobody in the room except for him and his dog, a Canadian Husky.

"Some wish to conquer the world. Those are the arrogant ones. Others just want peace. Those are the idiots. But the true idiots are those who claim peace is among them while they wage war and create a living hell for others, all in the name of a glorified forced peace that takes all of the positive qualities of peace and replaces them with a hellish sort of survival game." Sometimes he would rant about nothing in particular. Other times he would have a purpose, like tonight. Every once in a while though, he would display the enormous magnitude of wisdom that had gotten him elected to his 5th consecutive term as Alaska's president.

"What is to come, shall come. There is no denying that. there is no changing that. There is only fearing what shall come as a result of 109 idiots given the power of a king....the world shall have an ending thrust upon it in the chaos of war unless some wisdom is brought to this world's politics." He lowered his head, and he began to pray as the Wesleyan Christian he was.

"God help us all if I am that wisdom of this world." As he said that the Canadian Husky shifted in its position by the fireplace. A high pitched moaning emanated from deep within its throat. It looked right into the coals of the fire that had burnt itself out.

The Husky was crying.

Yessir, and I'd love to have you back. It never 'died', just went on a hiatus for a bit. I enjoyed it too much to let it die. Things were/are just getting interesting.

Top Bottom