TerraNES: The Civil Experiment

The Earth Trembles before Kargash, son of Curugan, son of Nirnur, son of Durgal, son of Sarrukan, son of Naran, son of Baragan!

Six Generations ago, Baragan the Restorer tore down the rotten edifice of Aramya and cast the Formans of Siria into the four winds, founding the High Kingdom and adopting the Mantle of Takarzi. From the smouldering ruins of the Zargashids rose a new dynasty, the earthly bearers of His will, the lineage of the Avatar!

Five Generations ago, Naran the Bold humbled the south with his might, bringing Boukae for the first time in to the glory that is the worship of Takarzi.

Four Generations ago, Sarrukan the Great walked the earth. With one hand he upheld his mighty code, and peace reigned within his lands. With the other hand, he waged war on the usurpers of heaven itself.

Three Generations ago, Durgal the Clever outwitted even the masterful cunning of the Aramyan Teir Aram, and cast the last of the usurpers from their high place, to the very brink of the Fallen Sea.

Two Generations ago, Nirnur the Just set out into the east, and met the Medes head-on. Here, he forged an alliance for the ages, and with great fury set out against the southern Aramyans, who had so foolishly confronted him in defense of the False Heaven.

One Generation ago, Curugan the Brave stood side by side in battle alongside the Medes of the Chariot, as the Horde of the Bow bore down upon them. Alongside his first-born sun, he fell gloriously in combat, but the battle was won, and Medea was united by the Will of Takarzi.

I am Kargash, second-born of Curugan, and this is my lineage. Though I was raised as naught but a scribe, I am still a mightier Warrior-King than any other on the extent of this broad earth. Look upon my vast lands to know the Power of the High-King. Look upon my victories to know the Might of the Avatar. No man lives who may challenge my ascent.

-Cameon Inscription At the Base of the Victory Stele of Kargash-sar (Arata, ca. 2300 BCE)

RP:

History of the Japanese Nation

Chapter 15: The Unification of Japan (Part 1)

In this Chapter, you shall read about the reforms of Emperor Tokugawa I. Emperor Tokugawa I created a state religion for his Empire, the religion of the Sun God. Soon the state became a theocracy and the Emperor son of the Sun God. Also Emperor Tokugawa I made the captives from his war efforts slaves and changed the citizens of his Empire to an upper warrior class that lives only to fight. All warriors had to be trained 7 hours every day. Also the Soldiers who killed more than 100 enemies in the battlefield became palace officials and those who killed less than 3 enemies were executed. That's how our forefathers unified Japan.

Of course, someone could argue that this destroyed culture and civilization in Japan and that for many centuries the words ''arts'', ''culture'' and ''civilization'' were lost. However our forefathers were warriors for a good reason: to unify our nation.

Also the creation of a society based on slavery made the Empire very unstable for many years because of the many slave revolts, until the reforms by Emperor Tokugawa V.

The creation of a very strong religious caste, that led to the creation of the ''Warriors of the God'', chalenged the authority of the Emperor.

Just got back from the hospital, my grandmother has passed away, I don't really know if I can get orders in or not.

Orders penned, nothing fancy, sorry for not getting them in sooner. Please reply if they are in need of fixing, I rushed them out.

Just got back from the hospital, my grandmother has passed away

I am sorry to hear that.

Thank you for your support friends, sorry for holding up my end of the orders right there. If the update comes before Tuesday, I will not be able to do diplomacy until then due to some matters that need to be sorted out and everything like that. Until then, good luck all of you, hopefully I'll be back soon.

I can't wait for the backstory to that one. Welcome, SamSniped! Treat my baby well.

Um... Sure.

EDIt; Luckymoose, you may laugh now.
Hodor. Thought it said kingdom. Republic makes it a lot easier :p

I can't wait for the backstory to that one. Welcome, SamSniped! Treat my baby well.
I will :)

What is Apulia?
Spoiler Apulia's stats :
Apulia, Republic of/NPC
Color: Burgundy
Religion: Exnotist Takarzite Kitabalism
Size: Medium
Economy: 15/2 (3/6/6) -1
Military: 4 Archers (4.5), 55 Curragh (1.2),
Confidence: Respecting
Culture: Strong
Projects:, , The Colossus of Cytria (DONE +Trade+EC), The Harbor Academy (DONE +.1 Naval power baseline, +Trade

Top Bottom