DominatrNES: Infinite Struggle

The Holy Book

Chapter 3:

Exodus

Alexandros, with the help of Zeustoclap,
entered Athens, capital of Hellas.

Kasandra ordered her warriors to attack him.
However, Alexandros was protected by
an invisible shield.

Kasandra asked him
''What do you want, heretic scum?''

Alexandros replied
''I want you to let me do to the Gods will.''

Kasandra laughed and send one hundred men
to kill Alexandros.

Zeustoclap, however, gave Alexandros a sword
made of of fire. With that sword, he killed the attackers.

Kasandra asked him again
''What do you want?''

Alexandros once again replied
''To let me take the people who pray
to the Gods away from you kingdom,
and let us use you port.''

Kasandra said
''Very well. But you have 12 hours!''

Alexandros called the people who
believed in Gods will to come with
him in the port. 400 men and women
came.

Alexandros then said ''Zeustoclap, help me!''.
And Zeustoclap said ''Let there be a huge Ship!''
And a huge ship appeard in the port.
In less than 12 hours, all believers had entered the ship.

Alexandros then said to Kasandra
''Queen, you have two choices.
Come with me in the ship and
follow the will of the Gods or
stay here and be destroyed.''

Kasandra replied
''I admire you for forgiving
your enemies. However, I hate
you for your ignorance and your
arrogance. No one can destroy me!''

Alexandros said
''You are the arrogant one. You
make the Gods angry. You kill
good people and try to destroy
our ancient religion. You are evil
and arrogant. Are you not afraid that
the Gods will punish you?''

Kasandra replied
''The Gods cannot punish me. I am
more powerful than the Gods. My
Empire is the largest in the world.
My Armies the Greatest in the world.
My beauty is legendary.''

Alexandros shouted
''How dare you say those things about the
Gods?! You should be afraid, you should be
afraid. You have a lot of land, you have many
Armies and you are very beautiful, but without
a good heart, you are nothing. You are nothing!!
Others Empires will rise and will take over yours.
Your Armies will be crushed. As you grow
old, your beauty will fade away. Only one
thing remains: our soul. You have no soul,
no heart. You are an evil woman. So you
will soon have nothing. You have many things,
but those will last only for a few years. Only the
soul lasts for ever. And you do not have one.
Even the poorer servant, who has nothing, but
he is a good man, he prays to the Gods and helps
other people has more things than you. Because,
when he dies, his soul will live forever. When you die,
neither you or your soul shall live or be remembered.
You insult the Gods, you kill good men and women and
you are evil. For those thing, you will be punished. However,
I give you one last chance to change yourself and save your
soul. If you come with me, if you abandon your Gold and your
Empire, the Gods shall forgive you.''

Alexandros spoke not like a man,
but like a God. He words amazed
the Queen and some of her sodliers.

So Kasandra replied
''Your words are wise.
I shall come with you.''

Along with the Queen, 200 Soldiers
came along with 120 other civilians.

However, the rest of the Army declared
a Military Dictatorship. As the ship sailed
away, Zeustoclap started storms and fire.
The entire Empire was destroyed. All people
who remained in the Empire died.

The Holy Journey begun.

OOC: I'm late, but this looks cool, so I'll join this.

Spoiler :
Nation’s name: Baru, Bari

Capital City: Barutan

Leader: King Ghara

Place Names: Vedi, Hudang, Watugal, Paruhi, Isar

Societal Structure: There are 3 main classes of people:
The Royals: Comprised of the royal family and their advisors. They control the empire and lower classes, and only the royalty's descendants can belong in this class. (Unless a revolution happens of course)
The Warriors: Comprised of the men who make up the army. The strongest third of men begin training at 10, are entered in at the age of 15, and are allowed to retire when they are unfit for duty.
The Peasants: Comprised of women and working men. They are the lowest class, but provide all the goods of the empire. Women stay at home and raise the children until they go off to work or the army. Men mainly work as fisherman or merchants.

Brief History: The history of Baru starts in the village of Barutan, where the great chief and later king Ghara decided that the village did not have enough power and all the land should have a single ruler. He created an army and took over the island called Kehdang, and formed a central government based off of civilizations to the north, making his family the royal family, and his most trusted officers his advisors, to create the royal class. He also organized the peasants into the working, lower class, and made the military the middle class. The island lived in peace for many years, until the great Ghara decided to end their era of isolation and begin competing with the nations to the north, which were much more powerful than them, and conquered surrounding islands and strengthened the military. The great Ghara and his Bari nation strive to become the greatest country in the known world.

Area on Map:

Chapter Twelve: Competition (361-390 WhC)

Dark times we about in Gilguron. The king was overthrown after he was believed to be accepting bribes from wealthy outsiders to make decisions in their favor, not the Gilgurs. After a period of insurrection, bloodshed, and the warriors defending the borders from Zarguns and Salamans, a new leader was installed, and he promised to reestablish the order and restore the power that Gilguron once held. Gilguron was very lucky that two of its strongest neighbors, Nunag Hagash and Ennoch, were fighting amongst themselves. To their south, Murrunech saw its demise when Zeah attacked from the west and Urunash from the east. Fari was founded in the distant south of Dalisam, on a narrow strip of land. Aluhima's great capital city, Nuamala, prospered greatly in economic terms. Due to conflict in the region, goods were funneled into Nuamala and trade began to pick up. This was also augmented by Negat and Crodila being entrenched in conflict with their new neighbor, Sarjeth.

Imrad, free of war for several long years, returned to such patterns with an invasion of the struggling state, Neos. The borders quickly engulfed with bloodthirsty Imradi and the capital city, Orenas, was sacked in a matter of days. However, Imrad lost a bit of territory to the northwest due to religious conversion to the Suppan faith, Kurjai. Olanohim, the Aluhiman religion, and Kurjai found themselves competing over control of prominent individuals in Imradi society. The leader of Imrad, Drezano, outlawed all religion, making the task nearly impossible.

Peace flowed along the Wisay River, but conflict was not too far away. In the deserts to the east, Khajal and Thorys were fighting over the border region. Many refugees and migrants left the area to form the state Zush to the south. The eastern portion of Set abandoned its leadership to form Cophys, a small state with ambitions to some day control the whole of Haredicumia. Another small state formed, named Bakali, south of Matal, basing their empire on Barbathari principles of seafaring communications and coastal dominance. The Bambari river saw the addition of Feraldas as a new state, toward the interior of Empreca. Across the water from Amu Daria was Emorna, and even further north was Sogulcis, a state with Glypthans and Dromierans as the main population base. Empreca was drawn closer economically with Oroca, bridging the choppy Haredicumian seas. Kalu, the ambitious Amu Darian explorer made a grand journey throughout the Haredumian sea, stopping at places like Phoces, Alexaendros, and Lycia, picking up on cultural tendencies and making exchanges of Ivory, initiating a new era of trade. No longer was the Trymos river the only means of exchanging goods.

While economy and military dominated most of the known world, Religion had its grip in Rasire. Khay Lat acquired territory from other Tsang Chiep following states, including Utugia and Buk, the latter emerging from a religious war as a dominantly Tsang Chiep following. Metozoanist powers in the immediate area were infuriated, stating that the principles of a religious belief should never be dominance over another. Regardless, Tsang Chiep flourished with Metozoanism in its shadow. Part of Utugia and Holigra was overtaken by barbarous miners, creating the mountainous state of Gurethi. Utugia was deprived of nearly all of its major stone sources, battering its already frail economy. The military, now unarmed for the most part, pleaded for help from the Utugian leadership. West of Dah Djiom, a mysterious empire, Tanga flourished in the forests. Combining aspects of Golartan and Khaylatian society, they stood out as a seemingly esoteric culture.

The situation on the Ushi isles developed with the addition of more Ok-Sai spies, and became drastic when one was caught in the capital city of Faipan, Zanauea. The chief was informed and soon, villages were burning in Ok-Sai. However, Ara Kulai, a committed ally of Ok-Sai, attacked Fipan's coast, drawing forces away from the main conflict, allowing Ok-Sai to retaliate and make advances. On the southwestern peninsula and accompanying island chain, two new states emerged: Orchon, on the end tip of the mainland, and Baru, the island nation formed under King Ghara.

Oroca continued its tradition of bloody warfare. Although Phoces and Sinopa came to an agreement, ending conflict and restoring drop as a Phocesian province, Lushyaz attacked the battered Sinopan empire, capturing nearly two thirds of what was left after their previous conflict that they had yet to recover from. Not long after regaining their friendly attitude toward Phoces, Sinopans soon realized that the war opened the door for a kidney shot from Lushyaz, who was eager to use their military. Alexaendros was just as swamped in conflict. They set forth to have a two pronged attack against Ecta; one through the northern mountains, and the other by sea, landing on the eastern coast of Ecta. The latter was a great success, with the poorly defended villages surrendering almost immediately. Alexaendros also reclaimed the isthmus and made gains on the northern front. However, Ithociny, one of Alexaendros's allies, was utterly obliterated by Ecta, who then gained a mountain position from where they could tear through the Alexaendrosi countryside until they reached the coast. Once again, the empire was split down the center.

To the northwest, Volt was founded in the mountains north of Psigon. To the northeast, Dervon and Solen were founded, two similar states, however, Dervon held a key position between two bodies of water from which they were able to trade with lesser tribes and make considerable profit, bringing great wealth to their King Harald. Not too far to the south, Tampher and Phentia both attacked the fringes of Polyaresia, seizing small villages and bits of territory. Phentia, along with Arcelendia and Giustaios, quickly destroyed Barco. Giustaios in particular benefitted greatly, as they almost doubled their territory. They also invaded Izul along with Concha and Lycia. Izul, who was convinced to attack Oranella, collapsed almost entirely, save for several coastal bastions. Puzzled at the invasion from Lycia, one of their former allies, they desperately searched for help among the empires in the region, claiming that Lycia was encouraging conflict to their benefit.

Extal saw the end of two of its oldest empires: Tlaah and Chempe. Both had been collapsing and were suffering invasions from neighboring tribes. Razzar and Hekkai, two aggressive empires with smaller territories, expanded with the seizure of lands along the Xkelum river. The region north of the Xkelum became quite interesting as well, with two new states, Septun and Tocoz, being founded by merciless warlords. Cilicia, on its isolated island, began to communicate with Xeocan, sharing agricultural ideas and collaborating to remove treacherous barbarian camps from the jungles. Further north, past Xeocan's northernmost village Baxecan was created.

Tamegra, which until this point, was the only continent without any notable societies, saw the rise of Grecosaliourax, a heavily religious society which believes it was the remnant of a great flood and that may hold partially true, since their language and customs are similar to primitive Haredicumian culture. Their neighbors, Nue, Etemak, and the more distant one, Inatawaac, were already disturbed by the cultural differences present, and some rumors circulated of a planned attack on the alien culture.

Each region was characterized by their own situations, be it early expansion, constant conflict, religious tension, or prosperous trade. As the plague waned and remained a legend in the minds of the survivors and elders, things went back to the way they were for the most part, but change could be seen on the horizon.

Map:
Spoiler :

Does that include me? And when will you get around to updating the stats?

TO Sinopa
FROM Phoces

You have been battered by traitorous Lushyaz. Phoces would offer you two possibilities to secure your people's future. These are merely two alternatives, not an ultimatum.

1) Become a province of Phoces with full citizenship for all of your citizens.

2) Become a protectorate of Phoces. We will protect you, In exchange for 2 gold a turn.

From Grecosaliourax
To Nue, Etemak, and Inatawaac

We want to trade with you. We do not want to attack you or destroy your culture. We want peace.

Orders

Finish off the bastions of hope in the east coast of my peninsula.
Expand south to reclaim my islands? (How did I lose em?)

All points into pop!

I'll try to get some RP soon.

To Imimbi
From Amu Daria

Seeing the growth of new nations along the Bambari river the Kingdom of Amu Daria has decided to extend the offer of a military alliance between our two nations.

To Imimbi
From Amu Daria

Seeing the growth of new nations along the Bambari river the Kingdom of Amu Daria has decided to extend the offer of a military alliance between our two nations.

To: Amu Daria

A military alliance? Against who? Certainly not Mbaragam, but if you wish to assault Emorna across the sea, we would be of interest in aiding you, should it benefit the both of us.

To:Imimbi

We were thinking of a general alliance but a temporary one against Emorna would be within our interests. How would you be able to provide assistance and what would you require in return?

Top Bottom