Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim the Enchanter? Really? :p

Ummm...... I don't really know him but I've heard that he's really good with .... ummmm .... enchanting :blush: He got this role in this movie once ... I think it was all about the crusade against the deadly rabbit ... :D ^^

edit:
His Death is Eaten by The Legendary Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh

Ummm...... I don't really know him but I've heard that he's really good with .... ummmm .... enchanting :blush: He got this role in this movie once ... I think it was all about the crusade against the deadly rabbit ... :D ^^

edit:
His Death is Eaten by The Legendary Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh

Monty Python and the Holy Grail, actually, and by the way he is fictional, and was made for the movie. :p

Would the Belgarath be from Belgarath The Sorcerer? Because that was a good book.

Thou shall pull the holy pin once you count to three. Not two, not four, but three. The number of the counting shall be three.

:eek: freaky, I just watched that film yesterday!!!

i don' t get it

This explanation is on the condition you explain why you think yours are funny, because that is never clear to me. Hannibal is offering a per-turn deal for a technology. That can't happen in Civ 4 because it was so widely abused in Civ 3.

It's not photoshopped, it's a true bug still unpatched I unearthed in a old S&T thread.
It's interesting how the AI can compare values of both the tech and a resource, leading to think there must be some conversion inside the game in a temporary value.

The trick is to ask gpt to the AI, drag the screen onto one of your tech and press ok and double click enough fast. It seems that the interface, when disabling techs after choosing gpt has a certain time of response.

Lies. I know you 'shopped that red X, I can tell by the pixels.

...or does my computer just suck today? That's not the first red-x I've seen... hrmm...

EDIT after seeing later comments: Apparently my computer does, in fact, suck. I wanna see the guy's crazy hair or whatever it is I'm missing! I feel like that guy from Mallrats who couldn't see the stupid sailboat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom