EltNES: THIS World is Yours

Aha I SPEND IT ON SWIECH FOOD STORAGE

4 Points
3 EP for Issith Den Complex
1 EP for Stairs

Below the Large Den Room, a smaller Den Complex is built, with stairs going up to the Large Den Room.

OOC: For food storage, we need to build 10 at once for the Issith instead of 5?

5 points
Swiech Guard Room (2) on the inside of the final bend of the river (south of the existing Issith constructions) on Subterranean Level 2.
Swiech Den Complex (3) directly underneath (Subterranean Level 3).

Requesting that somebody uses 1 EP to build stairs between these rooms (if you want of course).

Gem Hound: You can spend 1 EP to get 3 Issith food storage. Or 2 for 6 storage. You don't have to place every one you purchase.

Optical: If it's not directly next to another room you need a connecting tunnel. Or a staircase connecting it to the surface. Speaking of which, if no one fronts you the cost of the staircase, the cost of the den complex below will be banked, because no one could reach it to dig there.

4/5 orders.

Sorry for the late post, yay finals weeks :rolleyes:

5 points:
Large Sweich Den Room next to Terrance's complex to be used for a general purpose/meeting area.

@Eltain: I'm fine with banking the cost of the den complex.

I hope you aren't looking at me for a name, I'm terrible at naming things. Nutra would be the best one for these Swiech.

UnFORTUNATELY, Nutra isn't around. :( His computer is deader than a baby. Chief Lost-to-History IV, Esquire.

Yes, to any lurkers we may have, it doesn't even require knowing much about the world to participate. It's just a fun little city-carving game. Mention your interest and receive points!

Gorramit Terrane, you're not even kidding.

M1: Zanomar's Origins: Update 2.

Underdark

Zapha-nav is struck with a lineage crisis, as the twin daughters Iszh and Cral fight a cold war to determine the true successor; the town stagnates and the population drops, and only a den complex could be built.

Quite the opposite of Zapha-Nav, Dhah-Mbel'ya (literally "(golden/green)-in front of the water fall" in Swiech) has its humble start at the base of the cliff where the first Swiech colonists land, awed by the beauty and potential of the bay. Guard rooms are quickly dug into the wall, and above a complex of dens and storage spots for food are constructed.

Overworld

The lord of Zanomar Manor organized an outing and armed 40 men with pitchforks, scythes and torches, and made for the mound discovered near the town, believing it to be the home of the infamous Zapha-nav Issith raiders. What they discovered, however, was a simple cave with a few scattered rat-people from beyond the sea, wanting for food. A steady trading relationship has developped between the humans of Zanomar and the Swiech outpost given the name Ratville by the humans.

Map:
Link.

Legend:

level-zone
-subsequent rooms, descriptions

2A: Zapha-nav
-1: Issith Large Den Room, starcase heading up to the surface and down to 3A-1; main entry way for town of Zapha-nav
-2: Issith Barracks
-3: Issith Temple Room; hidden food chambers, hidden entry-way to Den Mother's quarters on the Under Isle.
-4: Issith Throne Room; secret caches of food, staircase leading up. Seat of power for Issith Den Mother.

2B: Ratville
-1: Swiech Guard Room, staircase heading up to surface

3A: Zapha-Nav
-1: Issith Den Complex, staircase heading up into 2A-1.

5A: Dhah-Mbel'ya
-1: Swiech Den Complex, staircase heading down to 6A-2, has several hidden food chambers off of it.
-2: Swiech Large Den Room, has become the 'warren center', hidden food chambers.

6A: Dhah-Mbel'ya
-1: Swiech Guard Room; main entry way and docks for the town warren of Dhah-Mbel'ya.
-2: Swiech Guard Room, staircase heading up to 5A-1.

Optical: 1+2+2 bankedInstead of banking 3, I spent on a staircase to better reflect what I thought you wanted, and banked the remaining 2. Then you rolled a 1, and I was sad.
Terrance: 5+2
merciary: 3+2
Gem_Hound: 1+2

Eltain, the Mod: 4+2

+2 points for everyone cause turn 2!

Orders due Friday 12/7 please.

3: Swiech den complex directly underneath 2B-1
1: Staircase linking 2B-1 to the new den complex underneath
0.5: Connecting tunnel from den complex to:
0.4: Swiech food storage to the right of the den complex
0.1: bank

There is no banking of fractions, but if you like you can donate it to me, and I will spend it on booze.

Sure. 0.1 donated to Eltain.

Top Bottom