Alex Jones heroic dismantling of the statist Piers Morgan

I sincerely hope that all of you will watch the video in which this patriot lays bare the designs of the New World Order. The Great Decisive Battle for Liberty looms and I just want to be sure that those of you here who have been deceived have a chance to intellectually engage another perspective.

Watch the video:

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-i-made-cnn-producer-cry/

Jones began the segment by arguing that world governments and "the megabanks that control the planet" are conspiring to take guns away from regular citizens. "They've taken everybody's guns, but the Swiss and the American people," he said. The 2nd Amendment, he then went on to argue, was created to "protect us from tyrannical government and street thugs."

I might not agree with Alex on all issues but he makes a lot of sense and is truely an important voice in these dangerous times.

Now I understand why so many loyal Americans want to deport Piers Morgan for merely stating his opinions. They read Prison Planet and Infowars.

From their "poster contest":

I'm not surprised you think Alex Jones is a hero because you're just as badly informed as he is.

Because our government is poisoning our precious bodily fluids. Wake up before it is too late.

Ooooooohhh. Right then. I thought maybe that 'nurse' was supposed to be some sort of Jewish caricature given her exaggerated nose.

I agree skeletons shouldn't be given the flu shot. Typically flu shots are much more effective being given to living people.

When will Mr. Cooper reveal his true non-troll identity?

Why is the baby's head almost as big as the doctor's?

It also has a severe overbite. Isn't there some sort of government run insurance program that covers braces for skulls?

Looking at the poster again, I also like the way that the baby is cocking its head and looking away from the doctor, as if to show that this not merely a skeletal Moai-baby, it's a particularly aloof and disinterested skeletal Moai-baby.

And the cap on it's head and the dress are a deeply cutting critique of modern consumerism.

Top Bottom